Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (14836 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by kech(f): 5:21am On Nov 15, 2009

Source:
http://www.bellanaija.com/2009/11/14/ex-most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-adaeze-igwe-officially-engaged-to-everton-footballer-joseph-yobo/

Months after they were first spotted at Rita Dominic’s birthday party and weeks after the news of their engagement broke via Stella D-K, Everton FC defender Joseph Yobo and 2008 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Adaeze Igwe have officially announced their engagement. Rather than going for a traditional engagement ring, Yobo presented Adaeze with a unique ring – a diamond encrusted band with a heart shaped attachment.
The bride-to-be Adaeze represented Nigeria at the 2008 Miss World competition and she recently completed a course at the New York Film Academy while the prospective groom is set to play in Nigeria’s World Cup qualifier against Tunisia today.
Cute couple! Wishing them all the best.

Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by kech(f): 5:28am On Nov 15, 2009
Ah ah? It's not an easy sometin oo grin I love the ring. Not too elaborate but very unique and classy. *cough* *cough*, ermm, to my future husband, I hope you are taking note.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2009
awwwwww how cute!!

that second picture makes me laugh, though. lol
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by sjeezy8: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2009
lol that ring is hoooogly as hell lmfao

but das nice they should go international as much as possible.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by semid(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
I'm truly happy for him & Adaeze particularly now that we've qualified for the world cup.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by puskin: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
Yobo engaged to Adaeze. Excellent.
Now NEXT. . .
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by dominique(f): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
nice couple, their kids will be stunning kiss
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by londoner: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2009
Best of luck to them, he picked a flower from Africa, I'm happy about that (he is a footballer afterall, lol)
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by sweeti14(f): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2009
aawwww how cute! kiss dey luk cool 2geda
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 16, 2009
cool
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by GTay(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
Good luck to them both cool
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by erico2k2(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ok nah, whats next?/
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by wunmilyn(f): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
won ku orire oooooo
danm , . i love that ring.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by delagasky(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2009
How old is Adaeze?? undecided
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by gogi(f): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
Wow, this is so good a news. Happy for Adaeze. She is a sure happy cherry who deserves the best always.
Bon chance ma cherie. wink
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by kingsots(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
You see how this life be, ada was a girl i once asked out, well we never dated for some reasons but we were good friends.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by milkan05(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
delagasky:

Werin u wan use im age do? na wa o!!!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Busta(f): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
milkan05:

Werin u wan use im age do? na wa o!!!

Its a Question . . .Dang, if you don't know . . move on quietly. No need for the side comments.
Thats the problem with all these Nigerian Communities . .
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by azeeza(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
congratulation.hold am tight adaeze cool
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by jidobaba(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
angry and so Bleep what
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by cadno(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ha!! 9ja Babes wit money. Yobo no go school OOO but see educated fine Babe wey de die for am. Chei!!!.
Money or Babe choose one - I choose MONEY!!!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
, the chick has been flaunting her ring 4 d haters to go green with envy on Facebook since Saturday. I'm happy 4 her neway. Wish them all d best.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by ochukoccna: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
kech:

Ah ah? It's not an easy sometin oo grin I love the ring. Not too elaborate but very unique and classy. *cough* *cough*, ermm, to my future husband, I hope you are taking note.
U dey collect CV?  grin

kingsots:

You see how this life be, ada was a girl i once asked out, well we never dated for some reasons but we were good friends.
Yeah! Right!  undecided Really? 

Great choice both ways as long they have a common vibe together seeing too many guys hook up ladies to be just another trophy on their mantelpiece while the ladies slide into the guys arm for 'forever' cos he's got deep pockets, have a society wedding only for the contraption to give way after 3, 6, 12 or 24 months. Pray this one ain't like that though! happy married laif to 'em both.

@ post
The 2nd pix is funny though . Was she tired and trying to yawn, covering her face from the paparazzi, trying to swallow the rock  grin or just showing it off ?
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
Topic. . .
UP NEPA!!!! undecided
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by delagasky(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
"werin u wan use im age do? na wa o!!!"
I wan go give my pastor to pray for her to marry me!!! duh!! its just a question my guy!!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by ring(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
nice 1 yobo, wish u guyz d best,hope dis 1 last grin
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by milkan05(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Busta:

Its a Question . . .Dang, if you don't know . . move on quietly. No need for the side comments.
Thats the problem with all these Nigerian Communities . .

dum dum. who ever said it was not a question? Bloody Nitwit! the point is congratulate d couple and move on!!! U can KMT!!! MF don get me started here,

delagasky:

"werin u wan use im age do? na wa o!!!"
I wan go give my pastor to pray for her to marry me!!! duh!! its just a question my guy!!

My guy no b quarrel too na!!! Just wondering 'bout Naija's obsession with age thatz all.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by ayobase(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
which one be "hope this one lasts"
how many have u been counting?
Yobo, jeun soke!

@Kech
I am taking note.SURE!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
milkan05:

dum dum. who ever said it was not a question? Bloody Nitwit! the point is congratulate d couple and move on!!! U can KMT!!! MF don get me started here,

DANG!! calm down. you seem to have some serious issues here.
damn he was JUST asking a question, no need to start throwing bullshit everywhere, for real.
thats really uncalled for.
anyway if you dont have an answer to the basic question, then leave it alone.

delagasky:

when she won MBGN she was 18.
im assuming she is no more than 20 now. maybe 19 going in 20, or just 20.

kingsots:

hmmmmm, are you serious?
nice pic, are you at Tainap Park in Calabar? it looks like it.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by paddylo1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
@yobo

correct man u grab a pretty naija chick thats wassup
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by BloodShed1: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
LOL She's gonna beat his ass and run away with his kids, and then he's gonna pay child support for the rest of his life.

LOL@ Marriage in 2009.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by luv2talk(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
Oh, thats Great,im happy to Hear that.Can somebody help me Tell BIG BROS CELESTINE BABAYARO that he is getting close to 40,well he wont realise it until Yobo pikin call him Bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? / Magu Rallies Artistes, Comedians Against Internet Fraud, Calls For Collaboration / Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.