Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (14837 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by stede(m): 4:20am On Nov 17, 2009
dat is lovely. a welcome development
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by No2Atheism(m): 4:20am On Nov 17, 2009
@oyinda

Please do not misunderstand me I am just saying that I know of at least 3 people (I would not mention their names they know themselves) on nairaland who if they were in the same room with her, i would not even probably notice her.

Maybe its a one man's meat another man's poison kind of scenario.

I sincerely cannot being myself to use the word "attractive" for her without feeling that I think i am lying.

I am a hopelessly difficult person to impress . . .  ALTHOUTH THE FACT REMAINS THAT SHE IS NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ME SO WHO GIVES A DAMN WAT MY OPINION IS REALLY . . .  undecided

Personally i do not really reckon with the MGBN competition hence i do not subscribe to their judgement . . .
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by rhymz(m): 4:35am On Nov 17, 2009
Some ppl just like to give themselves reasons to find flaws sha, signs of insecurity and personal inadequacy.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by marocguy(m): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2009
Wayback in secondary schl,i had this crush on adaeze,though she was my junior then. Her beautiful eyes were, O.M.G! , Heard she later won d miss nig or whareva. Gud 4 her, The 2 fit well sha. Y wont adaeze follow dis nigga dt flippd some gr8 cash on her when they 1st met @ her bday party @ abj last yr,as a friend told me, Ol d same gud 4 d 2. They'll make a gud couple, Guess i'll jst send dis 2 my homeboy who was afta her lyk krazy then (laffs), [color=Black][/color]
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by rhymz(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2009
And Contrary to player haterz beliefs,Adeaze Igwe is from a very privilege background,her Dad is a big time business mogul and her very pretty Mum is a fulfilled lawyer practising in Abuja,so U guyz should cut the gold digger crap U re trying to portray her as.Whether the gal was a beauty queen or not,Yobo still would ve fell for her on first contact,she's not the kinda gal that will walk pass any man and not get a second,third and may be prolonged look at and What's the big deal if she is getting engage at 19,she's not the first to be engaged at that age,besides her Mum luks like she pretty much married her dad around thesame age cos she looks 30somtin to me from the pic of she and her daughter I saw in a mag,U can google Linda Ikeji's Blog for Adaeze and Her mum's pic ,the Mum is very very pretty and looks way too young to fink she's Adaeze's mum,i heard she also contested in the 80's,runs in the family I guez.So haterz don't hate the Player hate The Game!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by rhymz(m): 5:06am On Nov 17, 2009
@Marocguy
No worry my guy(lol) U and Ur guy go harmmer too, hehehehehe, who says money ir evil,na the lack of it is evil jare! Infact,if U no get am,U no go reach heaven.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by platinumnk(f): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2009
adaezes mom is way hotter than adaeze kiss kiss
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by rhymz(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2009
U can say that again Platinumnk, dunno if U ve noticed,she kinda look lyk Rihana in some way but way finer than riri though!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2009
These girls self! Na money dem they find. Well, who no like money. She dont see Yobo fat account with some good Pound Sterling in there! If no be his money wetin connect d vulture and d barber wey go make am come date this Ogoni piopio head boy? Yobo hold cash and this girl go chopper'am yafuyafu! Congrat Adaeze! U don hit!

Me self, if this business wey I dey pursue click, na Serena William I am bidding for as I hear say her bf don phuckam up and I no miss'am. With money you can move any girl anyhow sha!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2009
macfarland:

These girls self! Na money dem they find. Well, who no like money. She dont see Yobo fat account with some good Pound Sterling in there! If no be his money wetin connect d vulture and d barber wey go make am come date this Ogoni piopio head boy? Yobo hold cash and this girl go chopper'am yafuyafu! Congrat Adaeze! U don hit!

Me self, if this business wey I dey pursue click, na Serena William I am bidding for as I hear say her bf don phuckam up and I no miss'am. With money you can move any girl anyhow sha!

loooooooool:::

As per my own view, it's not the money adaeze is after, yobo is okay on a normal good day, also a celebrity, that's a jackpot, they tripped for each other.

If adaeze is not interested in yobo with all his monies, she won't even look at him at a inch::

Afterall: Every lady wants to be with a successful man
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by freeview(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2009
Im so happy for them,lovely engagement ring smiley
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by milkan05(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2009
Busta (f)

dum dum. who ever said it was not a question? Bloody Nitwit! the point is congratulate d couple and move on!!! U can KMT!!! MF don get me started here,

DUDE . . .breatheeeeee and try rephrasing your point in ENGLISH!!

@Busta, U ain't worth it.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by DisGuy: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2009
Excellent nice ring cool

The bride-to-be Adaeze represented Nigeria at the 2008 Miss World competition and she recently completed a course at the New York Film Academy while the prospective groom is set to play in Nigeria’s World Cup qualifier against Tunisia today.
Cute couple! Wishing them all the best.

Nigeria didn't play Tunisia though,we played Kenya just three days ago this our journalist sef!!!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by kemisuga(f): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2009
Wish them everlasting marriage. smiley
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by vision2020: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2009
abdulsalam Fatima is azeeza, hope i m right baby
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2009
Damn, arnt you ladies just pathetic??

PSsssh. . . . .
Sour grapes!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by spikedcylinder: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2009
^^Jealousy na yin go kill you! Tongue

She displayed same busy body 4 one 'booty' thread too. Ergo, Am sure its Jealousy. NO?

Busy body because I said there were people who had bigger butts than Serena? One would wonder if your life began and ended in Serena's anus. Idiot.

I've always been in the 'Adeaze is one of the most beautiful girls ever' school of thought but yea, the ring IS ugly. Go and chop saw dust.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by StEdwin(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2009
congrats to them! Footballers always get the best chicks as always.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by mbulela: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
i want to be a euro based footballer when i grow up.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by marocguy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
, Penple .Is it 2 late 2 start learnin football,lyk am finally considerin havn a carrier twist esp wen u luk @ okocha,kanu n nw yobos wives(lol), And .Hey spikdcylinder, dat girl's attractive even a few years ago in schl uniform n she's still it.Dont fight dat,ok.n wots up wit d ring being so ugly, Hope som1's not gettn jealous here,just wish them n move on dear,
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by DisGuy: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
Can we get more pictures of the new WAG in town?
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by Meldrick(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2009
oyinda.:

i have a question for u tongue
if adaeze was a local village pageant winner with tribal marks, would he still have loved her?

Of course!!!! The guy just needs to get the money and arrange any potential beautiful girl to his taste.
rhymz:

U can say that again Platinumnk, dunno if U ve noticed,she kinda look lyk Rihana in some way but way finer than riri though!
No make me vex oh. How do you compare both?

Congratulations to both of them but does she mean she had no serious guy? Well dollars and pound sterlings talking. Immediately love has come from somewhere
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
marocguy:

, Penple .Is it 2 late 2 start learnin football,lyk am finally considerin havn a carrier twist esp wen u luk @ okocha,kanu n nw yobos wives(lol), And .Hey spikdcylinder, dat girl's attractive even a few years ago in schl uniform n she's still it.Dont fight dat,ok.n wots up wit d ring being so ugly, Hope som1's not gettn jealous here,just wish them n move on dear,
lol nigerians make me laugh.
everything you see you will call it "jealousy" so then if she said the ring was nice, then wha? but she thinks its ugly, so do i, and a couple of other people that mentioned it on this thread. does that mean we are all jealous? lololol na wa oooooo
and i dont see anywhere where spiked said that she didnt find adaeze attractive, what are you cooking up?
undecided
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by brutal(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
na wa 4 some people--who cares if d ring is ugly. . .a successful marriage is d most important thing .
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by koolchicco: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
brutal:

na wa 4 some people--who cares if d ring is ugly. . .a succesful marriage is d most important thing .

U dey mind them, Na jealousy pipo!
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by agitator: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
Meldrick:

Congratulations to both of them but does she mean she had no serious guy? Well dollars and pound sterlings talking. Immediately love has come from somewhere

you want a nigerian girl to declare love, that's the secret key.  Even baba wey be confirmed gorilla fit get choice to bang under 20s. no be miracle?
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by riversman: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
WHO TALK SAY ASHAWO NO GET HOPE?

Adaeze a.k.a VI public toilet, tufiagi grin
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by rhymz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
Serious Guy? Helloo this girl is barely an adult,Na wa to Una O!
As for Dollars and Pounds talking,of course U re right,if not wetin go give YOBO lever near that kind very fine gal? Hmmm? Make Una tell me fault finders.abeg make una free the chick.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by ehie007(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
i hope the marriage last sha,

the only thing i think she is with yobo is cos of her money, u know aw ladies like money, and besides nah nna babe,

i dont think yobo is fully educated (correct me if am wrong), and she doesnt mind, and am sure she is a gradute (correct me if am wrong),

but anyway, once u av money, u can ride wiv any lady, (not all though), tongue tongue

no hope for the poor ones,

God dey,
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by riversman: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
I Kno right, IBO gals go marry anything for MONEY, grin grin

dont get mad at me, blame ur fellow Ndi Igbo sistahs like Adaeze Igwe and Monalisa Chinda, lol grin

At least IBO gals dey secure thier future, unlike YORUBA gals wey want sell amala all thier life, lol
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by No2Atheism(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol nigerians make me laugh.
everything you see you will call it "jealousy" so then if she said the ring was nice, then wha? but she thinks its ugly, so do i, and a couple of other people that mentioned it on this thread. does that mean we are all jealous? lololol na wa oooooo
and i dont see anywhere where spiked said that she didnt find adaeze attractive, what are you cooking up?
undecided

Constructive criticism  is not in the dictionary of a few individuals on nairaland.

1. I am a guy, who is attracted to women i.e. I am not Gay.

2. Despite my attraction to women, I personally do not find her attractive: TRUST I AM REALLY TRYING VERY HARD TO DO SO. I have mentioned that there are at least 3 ladies on nairaland (who i would not mention their names for sake of privacy) who i consider to be more attractive than she is.

3. One man's meat is another man's poison.

4. This does not mean I am beefing her and neither does it mean I am slagging her off and neither does it mean I am saying Yobo should not marry her. IT IS NON OF MY BUSINESS, I AM JUST GIVING MY OPINION (WHICH IN ALL REALITY DOES NOT REALLY MATTER).

5. Spikedcylinder has not said anything out of order . . . even me as man do not find the ring to be really appropriate.
Re: It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement by No2Atheism(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
riversman:

WHO TALK SAY ASHAWO NO GET HOPE?

Adaeze a.k.a VI public toilet, tufiagi grin

THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE AND UNCALLED FOR . . . angry angry angry

You do not have to insult her just to make a point . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is More Handsome Van Vicker Or 2face (with Pics) / Magu Rallies Artistes, Comedians Against Internet Fraud, Calls For Collaboration / Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.