Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,289 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (17842 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

How?

Because... You woke up like that grin
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Because... You woke up like that grin
But it's not that easy you know. One still has to make a little effort to complete the process. smiley
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

But it's not that easy you know. One still has to make a little effort to complete the process. smiley

Oh yeah and you argued with them and won. cool
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Oh yeah and you argued with them and won. cool
Lol...pardon?
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Mimido2(f): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Woah! Calm down. grin

What would you prefer then?

a guy dat is sincere

even if u still a student dat can afford to buy clothes for urself just be sincere

even if u work in an oil company and own two cars just be sincere

as for me if a guy is lying I'll know

and any guy dat tries to kiss me on d first date is cheap o

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by hernandson(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Irrisistable:
Your post does not make sense, I have heard all these you mentioned from numerous guys but none of them has seen my panties, it is only a foolish girl that will fall for such, and least I forget, please improve on your writing, it's very poor.
u have Anti-panties
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimido2:
a guy dat is sincere

even if u still a student dat can afford to buy clothes for urself just be sincere

even if u work in an oil company and own two cars just be sincere

as for me if a guy is lying I'll know

and any guy dat tries to kiss me on d first date is cheap o

Okay, you're right though. That's why I said it's better to be yourself.

But what's wrong if you both find it comfortable to kiss on the first date? Who made it cheap? I mean why do we have to follow certain unnecessary standards?
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by momentarylapse: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2016
chivinera93:
I never said u should try me, because i cant even shear a pen with you, not to talk of intimacy

Who even wants to know, relate or even share space in this planet with a crayfish looking thing like you?

Intimacy my ass! See this one that is still learning where here private parts are talking crap! Next time you want to Form on a thread make sure you look like something you are trying to claim you are and not like a weather beaten scarecrow!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Mimido2(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay, you're right though. That's why I said it's better to be yourself.

But what's wrong if you both find it comfortable to kiss on the first date? Who made it cheap? I mean why do we have to follow certain unnecessary standards?

dats y I specifically said "me"
I will never allow a guy to kiss me on d first date

nowadays guys have dis mentality dat if dey kiss u on d first date dey already have a chance of sleeping with u and therefore term you as bin cheap. Am sure u understand wat am saying
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimido2:
dats y I specifically said "me"
I will never allow a guy to kiss me on d first date

nowadays guys have dis mentality dat if dey kiss u on d first date dey already have a chance of sleeping with u and therefore term you as bin cheap. Am sure u understand wat am saying

Hahaha...I get you perfectly. In other words you're just trying to protect yourself from being called a cheap girl.

And so what happens if he kisses you after the second date? smiley
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2016
6) Pretend to care for every single dumb thing they say or want.
This method takes longer but it's more lasting..... angry
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Mimido2(f): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...I get you perfectly. In other words you're just trying to protect yourself from being called a cheap girl.

And so what happens if he kisses you after the second date? smiley

I won't allow him to do it
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimido2:
I won't allow him to do it
Haaa! Your own go reach five dates o! cheesygrin

So when is it "okay" for you to start getting intimate with that guy?
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Ifakiland(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Well I never expected u ladies to agree with d points....cos I overheard d gal I forked lastwk telling a dude on d fone she's a virgin.
Y'all wanna always present a good gal image wen deep inside y'all freaks!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by chivinera93(f): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
momentarylapse:

Who even wants to know, relate or even share space in this planet with a crayfish looking thing like you?

Intimacy my ass! See this one that is still learning where here private parts are talking crap! Next time you want to Form on a thread make sure you look like something you are trying to claim you are and not like a weather beaten scarecrow!
You specie are mostly found within human, dey so common in the zoo.. keep ur calm, i dnt gat ur tym sir..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by momentarylapse: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
chivinera93:
You specie are mostly found within human, dey so common in the zoo.. keep ur calm, i dnt gat ur tym sir..

By the way try to pick up an English comprehension book one of these days because judging from your disses and how you write it is obvious you are heading for a career steeped in illiteracy and existing below the poverty line!

Now go and help mummy wash the dirty plates she used in feeding you! Look at the picture below for your send off! Smally!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Ifakiland(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2016
chivinera93:
Babe com'on no fighting, if d rules don't apply to u...den fine, but according to trusted and conducted experiments....its works like magic. U can mail me ur contact and I'll show u how well it works.
Which gal wuldnt fall for a guy who works in a fed agency, has families abroad, wanna buy a land or a house stead of flashy cars and clothes, etc.....and trust me u wuldnt know he's lying cos lying is his hobby....
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
chivinera93:
This things up thier only work for pepper sellers, Mr Poster leave pepper sellers and try big baes

That stuff Op wrote works for every damn girl...

No Beef tho!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by abdulwasiiilyas: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Learn more at www.influence.com.ng[/size]

This is your key to marital fulfillment and success[size=16pt][/size]

In a world like ours, where the major concern of every individual is “what is in it for me,” people approach relationships from the angle of what they stand to gain. Consequently, most relationship demise hinges on the initiating partner running out of objects that appeal to their self-interests to latch on.

The formative years of men are laced with dreams and hopes of what to be, have and do. The advance of age brings with it the reality of the earthly sojourn; that the plasticity of the mind to run wild in the ocean of dreams is grotesque and not proportional to what is humanly attainable.

True, there is a sparing one per cent of the population who have been dealt a fair hand in the game of life; the billionaire club. Their fortunes did not come to be through the sheer size and volume of their dreams and hopes nor through mere happenstance.

There are pointers to the effect that these billionaires had habits, traits, and privileges that eluded the rest of the masses. Such traits as the knack for calculated risk-taking, their being entrepreneurial and highly-educated, with a bit of luck set them apart from the crowd.

Your craving to attain lofty heights in something desirable must be backed by planning and persistent effort. Falling short of that paradigm amounts to woolgathering and an over-indulgence in fantasy or should I say ‘phantasmagoria’, if you will indulge me.

To be self-absorbed and to exclude the needs and desires of the other partner breed the entitlement mindset; acting as if the world or anyone owes you a thing.
To sustain your existence to saner levels, growth is a necessity and you reserve the right to demand same of your partner.

Proponents of the evolutionary theory tell us that in the scheme of things, the stronger species are braced to live and the weaker ones are phased out by the world’s constant needs to reform to suit the ever-evolving demands of the natural order. This apply equally to all spheres of human activity.

Suppress the propensity to rain tirades upon tirades on your partner about their need to grow.

Rather than hang around and make unrealistic demands of your partner, the both of you should imbibe the family culture of mutual growth in your chosen careers, faiths, and all other matters of shared interest. This is your key to marital fulfillment and success.

Your criticism of the other person and their need to fix an area of their life you perceive a lack, will serve to aggravate matters further. In the same way and manner you sit around the table to plan your finances (that is if you are not one of those that keep their earnings a secret matter from their spouses), should you plan your careers and future if you envision one together.

[b][/b][size=15pt][/size]Learn more at www.influence.com.ng

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by SolexxBarry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
I dont need to tell all these lies just to get under the blanket with her
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Ifakiland(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
SolexxBarry:
I dont need to tell all these lies just to get under the blanket with her
We aint talking abt getting under same blanket fool...we talking abt getting inside her pvssy. Ure under same blanket only means ure in d friendzone...wen d sex is hot, who needs a blanket.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Fidelismaria: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ifakiland:

We aint talking abt getting under same blanket fool...we talking abt getting inside her pvssy. Ure under same blanket only means ure in d friendzone...wen d sex is hot, who needs a blanket.

No mind am na

Na mummy nd daddy love hin wan make wit bae
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by princeemmma(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
see this trend oooo, you mean before i go enter a lady, i must be a big earning man? na lie joooo, come and see the pretiest girl my friend is dating, my friend does not have any work, the girl always feed, so i disagree
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by benurch(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Op you are definitely on point....it works like magic...all you need is to be a great mastermind and work on your presentation and communication skills....in a matter of days you will surely be swimming in her kitty!!!!!!
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Ifakiland(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
princeemmma:
see this trend oooo, you mean before i go enter a lady, i must be a big earning man? na lie joooo, come and see the pretiest girl my friend is dating, my friend does not have any work, the girl always feed, so i disagree
How u take dey pass exam? Read d post again and understand...don't worry I get u, somepple are slow learners.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Ifakiland(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
benurch:
Op you are definitely on point....it works like magic...all you need is to be a great mastermind and work on your presentation and communication skills....in a matter of days you will surely be swimming in her kitty!!!!!!
Lolzzz...I tell u bruh...it goes like dis:
Guy: hello, how u doing?
Gal: hi...I'm okay.
Guy: I'm Ifa, I work at DPR human resource Dept....wats d name and wat do u do?
Gal: wow DPR?? Dept of petroleum resources wow....na una dey chop our country money na....
Guy: smiles (I don catch fish)....so wats d name and wat do u do?
Gal: ha don't mind me, I'm kike by name, I just finished my nysc, looking to start a bizness.
Guy: wow dats good, I love gals dat fink independently....not dos ones dat hunt for guys around.
Gal: I'm not one of dem o.....I wanna stand alone and make my own money.
Guy: ur bf must be a lucky guy.
Gal: hahahahah....I'm single o, not even looking for a bf sef.
Guy: ure single? U don't mean it....lemme buy u a drink den....or u prefer ice cream?
Gal: I love ice cream....
Guy: good....we meet up tomorrow at coldstone....wats ur favorite flavour...I love vanilla, taste like breast milk...
Gal: lolz...ure a nawty boy...I like strawberry.
Guy: dats cool....alrite Takia see u tomorrow.....(d guy is actually jobless, he just wants some pvssy)

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by kollintin(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
just to see one hole o
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
feodan:
GOD BLESS EVERYBODY THAT IS READING THIS

Amen!! I claim it..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Amen!! I claim it..
cute pic..lizzydeb..beautiful..no makeup..lovely lips..and all round beautiful face..check ur mail..
Re: 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. by benurch(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ifakiland:

Lolzzz...I tell u bruh...it goes like dis:
Guy: hello, how u doing?
Gal: hi...I'm okay.
Guy: I'm Ifa, I work at DPR human resource Dept....wats d name and wat do u do?
Gal: wow DPR?? Dept of petroleum resources wow....na una dey chop our country money na....
Guy: smiles (I don catch fish)....so wats d name and wat do u do?
Gal: ha don't mind me, I'm kike by name, I just finished my nysc, looking to start a bizness.
Guy: wow dats good, I love gals dat fink independently....not dos ones dat hunt for guys around.
Gal: I'm not one of dem o.....I wanna stand alone and make my own money.
Guy: ur bf must be a lucky guy.
Gal: hahahahah....I'm single o, not even looking for a bf sef.
Guy: ure single? U don't mean it....lemme buy u a drink den....or u prefer ice cream?
Gal: I love ice cream....
Guy: good....we meet up tomorrow at coldstone....wats ur favorite flavour...I love vanilla, taste like breast milk...
Gal: lolz...ure a nawty boy...I like strawberry.
Guy: dats cool....alrite Takia see u tomorrow.....(d guy is actually jobless, he just wants some pvssy)

Lolz......You are really funny brov.....for me I wouldn't expect the guy to talk much you know!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.