Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,011 members, 7,880,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus (24404 Views)

Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Difference Between Zero 5 Pro Vs Zero 5 / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sojebrand:
love the infinix Z4+, like the camera,sound and the finger scanner, to be frank am never a fan of Techno phones but base on ur review about the multitasking between the two phones am kind of having a change of heart about the techno, ( infinix should try work on multitasking in there next flagship) and their battery too. Thanks miss techy

Nobody cares undecided
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
MissTechy:
Long time coming, but despite having to let go of the Infinix Zero 4 (I wanted to make a comparison with the Zero 4, but couldn't) and not posting regularly on MissTechy (Thanks to video editing and ensuring I deploy these review posts on time), I still think it was worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sywqsMPBHE

Now, in a bid to test out the OIS (Optical image stability) feature of the Zero 4 Plus, as well as other camera/ phone features, I took the Zero 4 Plus to the streets of Alausa using the popular danfo buses — Danfo buses are commercial yellow mini-buses in Lagos.

I also made a comparison with Tecno's Phantom 6 Plus — I tried to test their multitasking and audio capabilities.

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Drabrah(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Pls wot's d price ?
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by tianshie(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2016
OP, please pay no attention to those telling you 'nobody cares.' You're doing an amazing job. Keep at it. I don't know you, but I'm proud of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Can seun just marry this gel! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by openmine(m): 2:10am On Dec 17, 2016
nice review once again miss techy....though i have my reservation about the phantom 6 plus camera...is it actually dat blur?
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by samsard(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Flashh:
Leave face, face the topic. You never see fine girls before? angry
Oversabi, this is the first time I'm watching a misstechy review and I couldn't help but notice how cute she is, what's wrong with that? besides, all fine girls are not the same. grin
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by samsard(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2016
adeolazzy:

Is it cute they ask you come and watch
And who told you I didn't watch the review??
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by ihedioramma: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Please what is the of the phone Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus ? and Infinix 2 GB RAM ?
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by DoroBen: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2016
samsard:
And who told you I didn't watch the review??

No mind them
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Brymo: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Edited
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Rotji(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Miss Techy this is a beautiful piece, thumbs up. You should have done a comparison of their prices too at the end. Well done!
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by sorextee(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2016
So, na miss techy be dat.. She fine..
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Emodeee: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2016
misstechy, i get bride price here dey wait for you, oya make we marry na. you fine gan. you bear tobi but o tobicheesy, o moderate. i love you na. oya, what's your number, make we yarn.
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by scarycuteface(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Had to watch this detailed video. I'd say the Phantom 6 is a beast. RAM optimization at its best.
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by AmbodOfLASU: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
MissTechy:
Long time coming, but despite having to let go of the Infinix Zero 4 (I wanted to make a comparison with the Zero 4, but couldn't) and not posting regularly on MissTechy (Thanks to video editing and ensuring I deploy these review posts on time), I still think it was worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sywqsMPBHE

Now, in a bid to test out the OIS (Optical image stability) feature of the Zero 4 Plus, as well as other camera/ phone features, I took the Zero 4 Plus to the streets of Alausa using the popular danfo buses — Danfo buses are commercial yellow mini-buses in Lagos.

I also made a comparison with Tecno's Phantom 6 Plus — I tried to test their multitasking and audio capabilities.

Hi, well done. Please, where can I get the INFINIX Zero 4plus?
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by DoroBen: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

Hi, well done. Please, where can I get the INFINIX Zero 4plus?

Jumia is your best bet. For offline stores try pointek or slot
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Freelancerx: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think there's something about the Zero 4 plus camera but the performance of the Phantom is distinctive.
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by omoalajah(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
MissTechy is the Best reviewer around right now

1 Like

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Flashh: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
samsard:
Oversabi, this is the first time I'm watching a misstechy review and I couldn't help but notice how cute she is, what's wrong with that? besides, all fine girls are not the same. grin
I said that because this isn't the fifth time I am seeing a comment made by guys complimenting her face without facing the topic.

Sometimes, I wonder if you people have never seen a beautiful girl/lady in your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by datyorubaboy: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Freelancerx:
I think there's something about the Zero 4 plus camera but the performance of the Phantom is distinctive.
I will take performance over Camera anyday
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by missslimzy(f): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Performance over everything
Freelancerx:
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by AmbodOfLASU: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
DoroBen:

Jumia is your best bet. For offline stores try pointek or slot

It's not on Jumia bro...Some said, it is yet to reach the Nigerian market?
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by DoroBen: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

It's not on Jumia bro...Some said, it is yet to reach the Nigerian market?

Try offline stores. I heard they partnered with slot and pointek
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by samsard(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Flashh:

I said that because this isn't the fifth time I am seeing a comment made by guys complimenting her face without facing the topic.

Sometimes, I wonder if you people have never seen a beautiful girl/lady in your life.
If you ever get used to seeing beautiful things in life, you are probably getting tired of life or getting too comfortable with what life has to offer. I want to be amused by life every single day. I've seen incredibly beautiful girls and the cute ones, but that doesn't mean I stop appreciating the new ones I come across (and that applies to brains and brawn also, not just beauty).
Anyway, that part in the video with the owls, where she described how a man was staring at her got to me.
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by samsard(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Okay, great review by Misstechy, I watched the video at first in low quality and didn't complete it, now I just did in HD quality through YouTube app. The Phantom 6 plus takes the cake in performance and the Zero 4 plus is a huge disappointment. Even the 2013 midranger am using doesn't have to restart apps each time I'm going back to the app that should be running in the background. Infinix should up their game.
I've personally seen the Phantom 6 tho and I observed that the one for display by a Tecno team had its screen scratched silly almost like someone deliberately rubbed the screen on the floor. And once again, even the midrange phone am currently using with an old version of Gorilla glass doesn't have nearly that much scratch on it.
My conclusion is that these guys are still cutting corners. Regardless, the Phantom 6 plus is the better phone of the two.

1 Like

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by adeolazzy: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2016
samsard:

Anyway, that part in the video with the owls, where she described how a man was staring at her got to me.

She said that because the guys in the bus had a problem with her recording them. Not with reference to her face. By the way Am I the only one who thinks she is just okay facially. Not special
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by Freelancerx: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2016
datyorubaboy:
I will take performance over Camera anyday
Who wouldn't? The performance is what makes the device. That's why the Phantom is a boss
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by scarycuteface(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2016
samsard:
Okay, great review by Misstechy, I watched the video at first in low quality and didn't complete it, now I just did in HD quality through YouTube app. The Phantom 6 plus takes the cake in performance and the Zero 4 plus is a huge disappointment. Even the 2013 midranger am using doesn't have to restart apps each time I'm going back to the app that should be running in the background. Infinix should up their game.
I've personally seen the Phantom 6 tho and I observed that the one for display by a Tecno team had its screen scratched silly almost like someone deliberately rubbed the screen on the floor. And once again, even the midrange phone am currently using with an old version of Gorilla glass doesn't have nearly that much scratch on it.
My conclusion is that these guys are still cutting corners. Regardless, the Phantom 6 plus is the better phone of the two.

You've said it all. The Phantom 6+ is indeed better , runs smoothly and efficiently. The way it performs is amazing too
Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by samsard(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2016
adeolazzy:

She said that because the guys in the bus had a problem with her recording them. Not with reference to her face. By the way Am I the only one who thinks she is just okay facially. Not special
Maybe it's "just okay" to you butI prefer the word 'cute' wink

1 Like

Re: My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus by decode55(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
MissTechy:

Thanks. cc @lalasticlala

Hey dear. I just got my hands on the new Samsung Gear Vr and S7. Wanna do a review?

=====
Never mind. My brother has unboxed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / Etisalat 1GB For Just #500 / 2016 Most Searched Smartphones In Nigeria According To Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.