Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,991 members, 7,899,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Transport My 50 Chickens To Lagos From Ibadan? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Will It Cost Me To Transport My 50 Chickens To Lagos From Ibadan? (657 Views)

Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? / Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Transport My 50 Chickens To Lagos From Ibadan? by kayo80(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
I am looking for a way to transport my 50 chickens from Ibadan to Lagos. They are not fully mature yet, so they won't take too much space. Please, I need ideas on the best way to go with this that won't cost me a fortune. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Transport My 50 Chickens To Lagos From Ibadan? by aylagos(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
kayo80:
I am looking for a way to transport my 50 chickens from Ibadan to Lagos. They are not fully mature yet, so they won't take too much space. Please, I need ideas on the best way to go with this that won't cost me a fortune. Thanks in advance.
go to train station at dugbe and ask them, that will reduce the transport cost

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Transport My 50 Chickens To Lagos From Ibadan? by kayo80(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
aylagos:
go to train station at dugbe and ask them, that will reduce the transport cost

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Opinion On A Proposed Farm Deal. / 20,000 Capacity Fish Pond Lying Fallow. Investors Needed!!! / 25000 Well Treated HYBRID Cocoa Seedlings And 22000 Plantain Suckers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.