Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,124 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Buy Itunes And Apple Store Gift Cards(with Pix) With Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Itunes And Apple Store Gift Cards(with Pix) With Naira (597 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Samsung And Apple No Longer Make Up 50% Of The World’s Active Smartphones / Hilarious Photo Showing The War Between Samsung And Apple Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Itunes And Apple Store Gift Cards(with Pix) With Naira by ethinoze: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
All cards are bought in U.S. retail stores and for all of them I have a receipt. I deliver by uploading a scan of opened card with visible code.
I never buy iTunes cards/codes from 3rd parties, so I guarantee that all your purchases will be valid and funds will remain on your account. Your code will never be shared with anyone else so only you and I will have an information. To prove it, I can upload picture of the scratche dcards and send to you. So all Iphone users, you can now use the apple store from Nigeria without the hassles

All sales are final. I will not accept cancellation or provide a refund once the code/card is sent to you.

My phone number is 08025235127 or 07038825126

Its brought to you courtesy of Zinoexchange You best Bitcoin Buy/sell merchants. Todays Buy Price is 510

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Android Smartphones Made By TCL To Be Launched / Google And Other Major Tech Companies Write Open Letter To Donald Trump / A Device I Wish Wld Have These Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.