Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,522 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. (897 Views)

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / The Mathematics Of How Saraki Will Survive / Igbo Nation Will Survive Without Buhari’s Appointments – Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by walakolobo: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
So many Nigerians living abroad beleive home is home, no matter what. Even though they are not at home, they plan their future for home. But lets say, America and UK begins a clampdown on people without legal papers and decides to send them packing and back to their respective countries, how many of these Nigeria is a hell hole place people will survive? Please lets know!
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by MrCrackles(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
Are you insane?
What is the meaning of "diasporic"
You have an unhealthy obsession with anything diaspora, right?!
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by walakolobo: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ YOur father is insane.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by Tsiya(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
Hard time is hard time.

Wether u are in foregin land or in Ajegunle.

Not every person is suppose to be rich, whereever he is.

I do believe that Nigerians, whether in abroad or in Nigeria, majority of us, are not finding it easy. The reason why most migrates is because of the condition in Nigeria.

What I also do know is that day by day, if the gov't of Nigeria  did not do something soon, we risk loosing a generation of talents to foreign countries

A few well to do Nigerians shouldn't believe every other Nigerian is well to do. Over 50% of our people do not have access to water, food, hygine, medical service, let alone education.

We should be careful with what we say. If it is not us today, it may be us tomorrow.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by sleekp1: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
Your question is stupid in the sense that the "diasporan" Nigerians you referred to lived in Nigeria before emigrating, so they would be able to adjust "in a hell hole place" if they were sent back.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by walakolobo: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^and your answer shows that you are actually deranged.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by posakosa(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
walakolobo:

^^^ YOur father is insane.

I know Crackles likes to abuse, abuse, abuse---- but pls no parents----  undecided undecided undecided

I know what you mean, its the reason why some people left Nigeria in the first place, they couldn't survive--- but choice is everything.  

I know you speak of people "WITHOUT PAPERS" ----- undecided undecided undecided undecided

walakolobo:

So many Nigerians living abroad beleive home is home, no matter what. Even though they are not at home, they plan their future for home. But lets say, America and UK begins a clampdown on people without legal papers and decides to send them packing and back to their respective countries, how many of these Nigeria is a hell hole place people will survive? Please lets know!
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by redsun(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
Knowledge is power,survival is instinctive,it comes naturally because that is what u want.The most dangerous things to foreign based are like things like female mosquitos,but as soon as one acclimatize with the madness and develop the immune system to counter them,every other thing is a piece of cake.

Nigeria is for charting.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by walakolobo: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^
??
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by posakosa(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
I was going to ask the same thing-----
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
Is the us (home based) vs them (diaspora) a new fad or something? This shit is getting fucking tiring.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by MrCrackles(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2009
naijababe:

Is the us (home based) vs them (diaspora) a new fad or something? This shit is getting fucking tiring.
The imbecilic slowpoke who started the thread is the one making it look like a fad. . .
Constantly yakking about diaspora this, diasporic that, diasporian yes!!
The dude needs to chill the fuc.k out or go into extinction!!! angry
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by redsun(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2009
Nigeria will transform for good with fresh bloods and ideas when the foreign based are in town

The question should be will the miscreants in nigeria survive when the so-called diasporans are back.Good over evil,light over darkness.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by walakolobo: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

The imbecilic slowpoke who started the thread is the one making it look like a fad. . .
Constantly yakking about diaspora this, diasporic that, diasporian yes!!
The dude needs to chill the fuc.k out or go into extinction!!! angry

goat like you dey talk?
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by Beaf: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
A gift. . . grin grin grin grin

Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by spikedcylinder: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ How does that relate?
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by Beaf: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

^^^ How does that relate?

walakolobo always has a lot to say about Tesco.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by becomrich15: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2009
You would be shock by the number of nigerian with dual citizen.     Most nigerian abroad are no more illegal resident. Those days are gone. Nigerian now have lawyers abroad , who can help you process your document legally.

If you want to come and live abroad. you can have legal resident without going to olowole.

There are scams out there. But i know how.  And how know some people who are honest to prepare your papers and in 18 month, you and your family, can legally relocate.

There are nigerian who have been living over here for 40 years . may more than 30 years. Some nigerian where born aboard and they have grand children already. Some speak yoruba and never have been to nigeria  and have grand child.

Most nigerian abroad would never come back home. NEVER. I say 80% would never return back to nigeria.

It is more than exchanging naira for a dollar.  

You look at what facilities this society provide. Dangote , Adenuga or femi odetola does not get them in nigeria.

Good road for example. I have lived in a society with very good road. how do you expect them to go back to a country with shit road,

In the last 40 years , only one time in 40 years, for just some few hours. that electricity went off in canada and the USA.  Do you expect someone who have lived with electricity all his life to come back and live without.

Even those who send money to build houses in nigeria. may never use them. some of them have never slept in the houses one day.

It is close to impossible to live a good society and say, you want to go and live in hell call nigeria.

Nigeria govt do not care for nigerian.

After living here. The solution is to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic and now do what they do here. Nigeria then would work.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by posakosa(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^^^ classic------ hahahahahahahahahaha----- grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by spikedcylinder: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
Beaf:

walakolobo always has a lot to say about Tesco.

Oh, right! cheesy

becomrich,:

After living here. The solution is to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic and now do what they do here. Nigeria then would work.

What the. . . .? How did we get here, becomerich?
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by OAM4J: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
I think this contest of Nigerian at home vs The Diasporas is leading us no where. We have opened more than 3 threads to debate all the issues and differences with 0 gain. I think we should focus more on the real problem of taking the destiny of our fatherland in our hands. Let us discuss how we can build and develop the Nigeria of our dream, a country we can all be proud of.

I heard a lot of people say the generation of Diasporas after us will have nothing to do with Nigeria, but I know if Nigeria attains her full potential, everybody including non Nigerians will want to identify with her.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by r231(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
na wah ooh
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by OvieE: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2009
becomrich,:

You would be shock by the number of nigerian with dual citizen. Most nigerian abroad are no more illegal resident. Those days are gone. Nigerian now have lawyers abroad , who can help you process your document legally.

If you want to come and live abroad. you can have legal resident without going to olowole.

There are scams out there. But i know how. And how know some people who are honest to prepare your papers and in 18 month, you and your family, can legally relocate.

There are nigerian who have been living over here for 40 years . may more than 30 years. Some nigerian where born aboard and they have grand children already. Some speak yoruba and never have been to nigeria and have grand child.

Most nigerian abroad would never come back home. NEVER. I say 80% would never return back to nigeria.

It is more than exchanging naira for a dollar.

You look at what facilities this society provide. Dangote , Adenuga or femi odetola does not get them in nigeria.

Good road for example. I have lived in a society with very good road. how do you expect them to go back to a country with shit road,

In the last 40 years , only one time in 40 years, for just some few hours. that electricity went off in canada and the USA. Do you expect someone who have lived with electricity all his life to come back and live without.

Even those who send money to build houses in nigeria. may never use them. some of them have never slept in the houses one day.

It is close to impossible to live a good society and say, you want to go and live in hell call nigeria.

Nigeria govt do not care for nigerian.

I really feel you on that part I bolded. My family have houses in Lagos, Benin city, Warri, Abraka and Okpara Insland. Ask me how many time have any member of my family slept on. May one or two weeks in two or three year when we go. Right now, my father even regret have this house in Nigeria. I currently working with a one psychiatry doctor from Anabra state. Right now as I am speaking, he is putting all his three house in Onitsha on sale because he made a promise never to go to Nigeria with all this kidnapping going in his state. You are very right because after years of living in a high society, who want to adjust to Nigeria. The last time my sister went to Nigeria was 2005 and till now they still say they will never go there again. They complain about everything and the smelling in every Nigeria cities. Though my father is still try if can take them home in two for the last time.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by redsun(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2009
It is abominable for one to lose his or her heritage.I can never make a foreign land home,it is unfulfilling.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 16, 2009
@OP, Fuk you!! We are all Nigerians. Nigerians at home should start getting real ain't nothing sweet down there except THE PEOPLE.  All uncle tom ass Diasporans need to cut that crap of loving another man's nation. What are you guys? A cunt that only love men that give them the most? While you won't work hard for your own? You guys bashing Nigeria cause you are abroad need to get your heads examined. You can point out what's wrong with your own suggestions on how to solve the problem hoping one governor will read it someday. But trying to say the reason you are not going back to Nigeria is because of this and that? Is out right stupid.

OvieE:

I really feel you on that part I bolded. My family have houses in Lagos, Benin city, Warri, Abraka and Okpara Insland. Ask me how many time have any member of my family slept on. May one or two weeks in two or three year when we go. Right now, my father even regret have this house in Nigeria. I currently working with a one psychiatry doctor from Anabra state. Right now as I am speaking, he is putting all his three house in Onitsha on sale because he made a promise never to go to Nigeria with all this kidnapping going in his state. You are very right because after years of living in a high society, who want to adjust to Nigeria. The last time my sister went to Nigeria was 2005 and till now they still say they will never go there again. They complain about everything and the smelling in every Nigeria cities. Though my father is still try if can take them home in two for the last time.

Person edit your post ni? I no understand Abeg. It sounds Jibby jibberish. I do understand the part where you say major Nigerian cities smell blah blah,  Have you ever lived or visited London? What's that smell in the air? It's like a sewer being opened to release pressure? That's right it's London's sewer smelling again cause they didn't want shit to explode like it did before so they opened it (Damn East London). Abeg!!

If you ain't got a solution, don't laugh at the problem.
Re: How Many Diasporic Nigerians Will Survive. This Is A Serious Issue. by becomrich15: 3:48am On Nov 16, 2009
All uncle tom ass Diasporans
look where ever you call home is your home.

that why i cant understand you, why some of still hang on to this bush mentally when i said they should remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin. You people are uncivilized.

what passport your carry is not who you are. passport is just a piece of paper and only for immigration. white people dont care. The former premier of ontario parent where from europe. obama father is from kenya.

(1) (Reply)

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: More Like Me In Yemen / Gbenga Daniel Set For Senate In 2011 / Asians Eating Blackman (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.