Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. (31653 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by daneni1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
FortuneTeller:

This attitude is why women must learn to be independent. Both of you should enter the marriage favouring one another, but due to our Nigerian mentality, it is rarely true. Please realize your argument can never be valid in places like Iceland, Sweden and the US.

Then go there go marry na
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
daneni1:

Then go there go marry na

I'm married dear.
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
I doubt our grandfathers knelt down while proposing to our grandmothers and they grew old together o. Who kneeling down eep

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by daneni1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I'm married dear.
Hope he did kneel for u wen proposing?
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by KAYD007(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ifakiland:

What forking tradition?
Its guys like u dat make gals feel dey doing us a favour by saying yes....when d truth is we d one doing dem a favour.
We d one taking over her expenses,
We d one gonna be providing for her ass,
We d one dat gonna make sure she's satisfied.
And u expect me to kneel down Its like asing me to beg a teller at d bank to withdraw my money...

no mind them. because I want chop beef meat I go dey greet cow goodmorning? angry[quote author=Ifakiland post=52019352]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Samakus(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
figo05:

U are lazy yet u want him to go down on one knee and propose? Na to go down on two knees to pray for u to come out of that laziness.

How pimples no go finish ur face wey u dey lazy to even take care of ur face

Guy, easy na. I don't get it why some people can't disagree in a respectful manner. That was meant to be a joke but you're taking it to heart
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by freedomchichi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
if a girl is waiting for a man to KNEEL down before she can agree to marry,LET her still be waiting for the real KNEELER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by drotba(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
FortuneTeller:

This attitude is why women must learn to be independent. Both of you should enter the marriage favouring one another, but due to our Nigerian mentality, it is rarely true. Please realize your argument can never be valid in places like Iceland, Sweden and the US.

who be this one? Fortune teller!!!
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Samakus:

Guy, easy na. I don't get it why some people can't disagree in a respectful manner. That was meant to be a joke but you're taking it to heart

Leave him be

Recession has affected his sense of humor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by babakb: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Only weak men kneel and propose to women, women that have slept with other men for that matter, I won't even do that to a virgin not to mention a girl that guys are already fvcking.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by babyfaceafrica: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lolz....nansense..mdey wait for guys wey go kneel o..u go tey....rabbish!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by dyabman(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Then he has one leg

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by KAYD007(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
If man must go on bended kneel to propose to a woman, the woman must lie down on her chest to receive the ring.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by ekmike(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
whether one goes on a kneel or prostrate it doesn't guaranty a happy marriage so do what you feel is convenient but will convince her to say 'Yes'
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
LastProphet:
this is what they call complete nonsense. not surprised hearing this crap from kardashian fans, so the man that goes out to take all sort of insults in the name of feeding the family does not deserve some kneeling by the woman? do you know what men go through out there in the course of their work? all these yeye TV watching girls of this generation really really irritate me. their only hope anyway are the plenty mofos and deluded young men of today who will thoughtlessly oblige them. and infact if a man will kneel to u, u hv no right to make it public-that is bragging and that is what this generation of silly girls are all about. no real man with sense up to a donkey's will kneel for anybody women inclusive, a real man respects everybody moreso his future wife but kneeling is a sign of undiluted stupidity. u better clear your head of the nonsense kayne west and his wife are putting in ur empty skulls

was your mother a housewife? Do your sisters, if married, burden their husbands?

Maybe because I never grew up in a family where the man was the sole provider, I usually don't understand when you men say "we go out to work" or "we provide for her and the kids"

I want to know what kind of women you surround yourself with that are lazy slobs who sit around and wait for men to hand things to them, people with no brains whose sole contribution to humanity is cooking, cleaning and pushing out babies.

I'm a strong believer in the idea that the opinion a man forms of women is based on the women he surrounds himself with, so please, what kind of women do you men who see women as burdens surround yourself with? undecided

PS: On the topic, dunno what the big deal is about going on one knee, after all, during the traditional marriage , in my place sha, dunno bout other Nigerians, the woman will still go in BOTH knees and bow her head to her husband as a sign of loyalty and servitude, so uncle, na bad thing make you just go on one knee?

Women have been kneeling to men for ages and ain't nobody bytching about it undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by QuietHammer(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mehn fvck that shii. angry Toss the ring at her. If she's interested she'll catch it. Why would I kneel as if she's doing me a favor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by kazyhm(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
KAYD007:
If man must go on bended kneel to propose to a woman, the woman must lie down on her chest to receive the ring.

wiked sombori

laff wan kee mi dye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by mcluy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
*bend a knee* sad
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Samakus:

U also miss d joke here but she didnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by RighteousI: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by katunboy: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kneel what!! And I will still portrait to her on d wedding day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Maxvasia(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
People will just be pasting poo on this forum. And funny enof, poo makes FP! Please dese ladies who are looking for maga that will kneel on one leg shud go to south korea and marry and leave Nigerians and Africans alone. Next post please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
KAYD007:

I actually laughed out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by jobbitto(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
MMM. has finished me. please someone should console me instead of arguing over nothing about marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
safarigirl:

was your mother a housewife? Do your sisters, if married, burden their husbands?

Maybe because I never grew up in a family where the man was the sole provider, I usually don't understand when you men say "we go out to work" or "we provide for her and the kids"

I want to know what kind of women you surround yourself with that are lazy slobs who sit around and wait for men to hand things to them, people with no brains whose sole contribution to humanity is cooking, cleaning and pushing out babies.

I'm a strong believer in the idea that the opinion a man forms of women is based on the women he surrounds himself with, so please, what kind of women do you men who see women as burdens surround yourself with? undecided

PS: On the topic, dunno what the big deal is about going on one knee, after all, during the traditional marriage , in my place sha, dunno bout other Nigerians, the woman will still go in BOTH knees and bow her head to her husband as a sign of loyalty and servitude, so uncle, na bad thing make you just go on one knee?

Women have been kneeling to men for ages and ain't nobody bytching about it undecided

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
There is no must in a proposal..he asks in any way he feels that makes the moment poignant. It might be watching tv, having breakfast or maybe you are far away in a distant land. He has thought about making you his wife there are no rules and regulations about this. Insisting on one way of proposing is for fairytales....it's the thought not the method that's matters here.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by nwakibie3(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
she sees all your flaws and accepts you for who you are and not what you are,

Op that's not obtainable in Nigeria. Here in Nigeria what u are comes first before who u are. OK are u telling me that Zahra married that guy because of whom the guy is and not what he is? Or hv u not heard our girls say it's better they cry in range rover spot than to laugh on a motorcycle? Our girls no dey reason like that jor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Abu4shizo: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Famsey: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm...You made some points

#oronla
Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Who noticed how Ogbonna Nwakwo didn't pop the 'will you marry me?' question before Laura jumped to say 'Yes'?

Oh I did!....and the fucken bitch that kept screaming?... Felt like slamming a brick through her empty skull!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by Adebowale89(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
so kneeling down for her will do exactly what, op? African need to be doing brain checking if not everyday but every week coz this western imitation is getting out of hands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
.....and as for you OP.... Everything you wrote up there?.Bullshit!!... If I fling the ring at you, don't take it!... Wait for me to "go down on one knee",you have a better chance of moving on that waiting for that!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.