Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,309 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? (1189 Views)

Quality Assurance Quality Control Inspectors - Fall Line Holdings Inc / How Far With FIRS Recruitment? / Texas Energy Holdings Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by mygodoh(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2007
have you heard from the texas energy holdings inc.the lng people.please keep me posted when you hear from them.you can reach me through 08037086897 or 08054398505.i remember you were also invited.pls keep me posted llords.
Re: Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by lloyds(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2007
Dear,
how u doing?
I havn't heard 4rm them either. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and pray hard.
I believ its gonna be well soonest, by His grace.

* Stored ur phone nos!
Re: Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by flintstone: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
[color=#770077][/color] mygodoh and lloyds i was also contacted by the company. did u take d online test? cos i did and havent hrd frm dem[although im very hopeful]
tell me, were u guys invited 4 a test abi u took urs online? abeg fill me in, we need 2 be open wt 1 anoda
God bless
Re: Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by macdelene(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2007
Hello guys,
I also answered the same online test but still have not heard from them.But we should kept faith cos with GOD all times are possible .It would happen and we will all praise the name of the LORD.

See u on top.
Re: Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by mygodoh(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2007
i did the test online too my fellow nairalanders.let`s be hopeful because they actually said first quota of this year is when the job will commence.the lord of host is on the throne.i have not heard from them too.
Re: Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by flintstone: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2007
my online aptitude test email showed d salary range for graduate trainees. im wondering y they included it, my friend feels they r fake thats y they included it 2 make it seem interesting.wot do u think? also how did u see d test? tough eh?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by mygodoh(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2007
The salary doesn`t make them fake at all because all international companies that i know normally paste their salary boldly for you to see.All this is to avoid future probs if given the Job.Look up jobs in middle east and you see their salary attached to them.Atleast a friend of mine got a good one thru them.I am a living witness man.Even international NGO`S do the same like VSO THAT guardian pasted last year and i am a living testimony of who works with them.they also paste their salary with their adverts,
Re: Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? by flintstone: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2007
thanx for d info, mygodoh. its good 2 know they r real. i really hope they call all of us 4 interview. i dont know weda its d samw test question i got dat u got, bt mine was tough considering d format nd d number of words.
again did u send ur test answer as an attachment or directly in d mail as if u were sending dem a mail?

(1) (Reply)

Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? / Fidelity Bank Interview / Urgent: Adecco Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.