Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,490 members, 7,892,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Texas Energy Holdings Inc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Texas Energy Holdings Inc (3896 Views)

Collation Preparation Officer Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc / Quality Assurance Quality Control Inspectors - Fall Line Holdings Inc / Hello Llords,how Far With Texas Energy Holdings Inc"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas Energy Holdings Inc by femaks(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2007
pls my fellow nairalander's i 'll like to know the status of the last TEXAS ENERGY HOLDINGS INC that was written on December 2006.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by okejass: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
femaks,
hi. i recieved a mail from them on the 7th of dec stating that i was shortlisted for a test, and i shd wait for details but i havnt heard from them since then. what was the nature of ur test and how did they contact u? cheers
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by femaks(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2007
they sent me the internet based aptitude test on that 7th dec to write and submit on or b4 18th dec, which i did but never heard from them ever since then. the nature of the question was more like my suggestion in a situation where (procurement of equipment & machinery) and traning of staff are faced with a limited finance.
have a nice day
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by victus(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hi,

Please could u send me their contacts , i also need to write to them in applicaton for a job. Do send to uncle4stan@yahoo.ca

Thanks
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by femaks(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2007
Hi Victus,
             I really didn't have direct contact with them, but what happened is that LNG advertised sometime in October 2006, and I now sent my CV to admin@ careers-lng.com. The next thing was that I got shortlisted by Texas Energy Holdings Inc, and they now sent me that text online. In a nutshell even if you want to reach out to them it should be via LNG (admin@ careers-lng.com), but i don't think the advert is still open. Anyway just give it a try-all the best.
have a nice day.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by femaks(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2007
hi
Did you make contact with them later on?
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by loner: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2007
I have been contacted for oral interview .Pls has anyone being inverted also.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by Fredaogb: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2007
Really that is interesting,Thot those people were 419 or something cause at the end of their letter they said that u should not contact Texas Holding not until everthing is finalized, so i am now suprised when Loner said that he has been called for an oral interview. That's interesting! I will be looking forward for a mail or sumtin from them again then!
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by flintstone: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ loner
im happy 4 u. can u pls gv us more info as to how u were called for d interview and d venue.
goodluck in ur interview!
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by lloyds(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2007
I also received a mail from them on the Dec. 8, stating that i was successful in the test, but havnt heard anyting afterwards.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by shadevicky: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2007
Hi all,
I got a mail in my box stating to write online aptitude test. Pls I'm begging in u guys in d name of God for those that I've written d online test should please help me on this. the questions states as follows:

A medium-sized Oil and Gas company is faced with a serious financial
Problem. The problem of how to finance the purchase of new equipment
and
machinery for the company is seriously considered. An argument is made
for
the necessity of new equipment at this time, and a proposal made for
Training cutbacks in order to finance these new purchases.

As one of the Directors of the company, what suggestions will you give
as remedy to the situation on ground? Note that in the Oil and Gas
Industry, training is very important for efficient and continuous
Productivity. New technology and the procurement of new equipment
however,
are also important as it helps maintain the competitive edge in the
market
and also ensure maximum growth and improvement of the company. What
proposal with regards to allocation of Funds would you suggest? Use
hypothetical values where necessary.

Please I need to answer this question as quick as possible.
Thanks
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by femaks(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2007
Hi loner,
which day did u recieve the call, and when & where is the oral interview coming?
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by seems: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2007
Concerning Texas holdings I got a mail from LAIF-CONSULTANTS which claimed to be a subsidiary of phillips consulting asking me to come for interview at Protea hotel on Feb 17,but the clause there is that I was asked to pay 1200 naira to an account in First Inland bank for courier fees. Pls nairalanders shld let me know how genuine this info is or is it another means of exploiting us.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by ababen: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2007
gud day every body, pls am new here and will want u all to keep me posted on jobs. am a holder of public admin,{bpa} and mineral resources engr. ond{pti} and stcw. pls . need a job ugently. thankx and GOD bless u all wink smiley
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by sannidek: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2007
I got interested in the LAIF consulting issue as a recruiting agent for Texas Energy Holding INC. A friend of mine sent me a mail to help me confirm with the company i.e Texas Energy Holding inc. about the LAIF consulting people because they are requesting for processing fee and that he passed their online test. i gave texas energy holding inc a call (am a masters' student in the US) this morning and i was tol that they dont have anything in nigeria and that they are not recruiting in nigeria. so PLEASE BE CAREFUL of 419
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by DaKnight(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2007
u guys need to be careful about all these phoney employers. Kunle thax 4 the tip. cool
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by Gbolimo: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2007
Sannidek,

Is it possible for them to be phoney, and at the same time use Tx-energy domain, i.e careers@tx-energy.com to be sending mails to people.
Coz d email i received at first came from that addy.

Can someone who is'nt working for Zenith bank use Careers@zenithbank.com to send emails to people? I dont think so.

Pls reply.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by sannidek: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2007
Gbolimo,
i cant really answer that question, the only thing i know is when i called their office here in the US, i was told they don't have business in Nigeria, that they are only in America and Asia.
the domain name thing, i don't know about that, but i would advise you you may want to confirm things yourself, try calling Texas energy holdings yourself and try to confirm. i think it is better than to get ripped off.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by muphasa(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2007
guys,
pls no more online interview crap!!!!
there are frudulenty asses out there.
Re: Texas Energy Holdings Inc by EstyE(f): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2007
i got the mail too in my box telling me that i have been shortlisted but that they will contact me later for the written interview. Pleas when was the test??

(1) (Reply)

Silverprint (nig) Limited..4 Your Printing Jobs / Blame Graduates For Unemployment Not The Government / What Do Fmcg Coys Like Uac,nbc,nigerian Breweries,nestle Pay For Entry Level/graduate Trainee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.