Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Can I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Break Up With Her? (1147 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Break Up With Her? by krissconnect(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let me be brief and precise. She's a varsity student and I'm a business guy, we're both not in the same state currently and its been 2 years we saw each other, though we've been together for 3 years before I left for business. Point is, she acts like she doesn't care, doesn't call, no text, hardly chats, but each time I come up with getting tired of the relationship, she sounds too emotional and begs me.

Though I'm travelling down to spend the xmas with her, I told her we'll talk about it. But I really want to break up with her cos I hate emotional stress, whilst same time I'm afraid of how she's gonna feel when I tell her point black that I'm tired.

Please guys, how am I gonna do this without making her feel so terrible?
Mature advice please.

Fp lalasticlala please
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by eezeribe(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Just tell her to her face that you are tired... She is probably seeing someone else, but still wants to keep you for personal benefits... (eating her cake and having it)

Moreover, if she were in a position to end the relationship, she would do it without thinking twice.

Go ahead and BREAK UP!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by Yoshy: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
She have kept u because of some gains, probably financial. Someone is it eating from the same pot of soup, so wiseup, don't allow her to keep emotionally blackmailing u.
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by casttlebarbz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
give me her number
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Saving My advice... This story is made up undecided

You just want to hit fp
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by kazolad(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
following
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by 2SWT(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Following
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by refiner(f): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
U are asking us how to break up wif her?...

Like we were there when u wooed her...abeg break up with her same way u wooed her... angry
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by squarelead(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Simple thing..... Just break a cup in front of her.
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by Splinz(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
You should be man enough to look her in the face and say, "look here, I'm tired of this goddamn relationship: it's over!".

She's obviously seeing some other guy.
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by krissconnect(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
KissChrix:
Saving My advice... This story is made up undecided

You just want to hit fp
Not made up sir, and fp is not gonna credit me some currency. I just need a wider view of advice to my situation
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by firstking01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
krissconnect:
Let me be brief and precise. She's a varsity student and I'm a business guy, we're both not in the same state currently and its been 2 years we saw each other, though we've been together for 3 years before I left for business. Point is, she acts like she doesn't care, doesn't call, no text, hardly chats, but each time I come up with getting tired of the relationship, she sounds too emotional and begs me.

Though I'm travelling down to spend the xmas with her, I told her we'll talk about it. But I really want to break up with her cos I hate emotional stress, whilst same time I'm afraid of how she's gonna feel when I tell her point black that I'm tired.

Please guys, how am I gonna do this without making her feel so terrible?
Mature advice please.

Fp lalasticlala please
Your emotions should be paramount to you first before her own...or maybe she's using you for a rebound, inshort i hate anything long distance relationship, i 'll urge you to break up...wait first, did you say she's in the varsity??...kai, guys una dey take risk sha, abeg, break up with her...how can you be somewhere hustling your ass out and one God4saking girl will be fvcking another guy with the money you sent her?...chai, and i been dey think say you be prominent romancelander that should be giving out such advice as this and not you falling victim...you fall hands mehhh.
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:
U are asking us how to break up wif her?...

Like we were there when u wooed her...abeg break up with her same way u wooed her... angry
I'm waiting for you thereundecided
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her? by krissconnect(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
firstking01:
Your emotions should be paramount to you first before her own...or maybe she's using you for a rebound, inshort i hate anything long distance relationship, i 'll urge you to break up...wait first, did you say she's in the varsity??...kai, guys una dey take risk sha, abeg, break up with her...how can you be somewhere hustling your ass out and one God4saking girl will be fvcking another guy with the money you sent her?...chai, and i been dey think say you be prominent romancelander that should be giving out such advice as this and not you falling victim...you hands mehhh.
My bad bro,bt truth is wen I met her,we wia in same town,we wia togeda for almost 3yrs,dats wen I fell inlove wit her n we started datin,until I left state for business deals. My bad I used to be a fvckboy,my bad.

(1) (Reply)

Red Handed Vaseline Crew, Chinekeee Mweee / Girls Always Disturb Me / These Gym Freaks Say They Prefer To Work Out Than Become Intimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.