Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,512 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Find A Great Relationship - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Find A Great Relationship (1365 Views)

Recommend A Great Eyeliner! / Looking For A Great Seamstress Or Tailor In The GTA (greater Toronto Area) / Nigerians Have A Great Sense Of Family And Community: Kemi Farquharson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Great Relationship by fellybabe(f): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
1. choose intelligently- u know what kind of man or woman u u rational self is looking for, so try to remember
those criteria when ur hormones start overtaking ur brain.
more from nairaland users
Re: How To Find A Great Relationship by ruescho(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2007
Great relationship u never will find with your brain!

But nevertheless sometimes in a relationship it´s not to bad to use brain

and not only to think with the lower parts of your body,
Re: How To Find A Great Relationship by soldierboy: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2007
i don't really have any for now,the only one i have,i can not call her mine because she not trust or good,so i am looking for a girl and for very serious relationship,if any girl is interested,she can contact me trouth my phone number,08026219774,i am 20 years of age,bye i love u all
Re: How To Find A Great Relationship by ruescho(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2007
Sure u didn´t want to post this in the dating and meeting zone
Re: How To Find A Great Relationship by sammyjl(f): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2007
undecided I had someone on my case at the begining of January, used to admire him when I was at University. I don't know what happened, he would call and I'd ring him, he'd send sweet text messages and so would I. We spend one afternoon together and it was great, now we seem to be busy busy busy all the time. But I don't see that as an excuse. He told me he likes me and wants to get to know me and I told him, no problem, because I don't do the business of playing hard to get.

Whenever he says he's coming over at my place, he doesn't, so now I don't know whats up and if I don't call for a day or so, he asks me why? He says he doesn't mind me calling him and I shouldn't think i'm bothering him because apparently i'm not. I'm actually loosing interest but I do like him.

I work, drive my own car and I won't bother him when it comes to such things. I'll like him for who he is and couldn't care less what others say or think. He is a never minded person, drives his own car and sells them for a living, he also transports people from town to town. In my country if a working sophisticated lady was seen with such a guy, they'll talk, but I don't give a damn.

Tell me guys, why do ya'll act like that and what does this tell a sister

And to think I'd find a relationship this year. I'm thinking he changed his mind, but he's been trying to talk to me since lst year, its only that I was a bit scared.

Why?,
Re: How To Find A Great Relationship by ujcplaza(f): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2007
my dear samm, don't be mad at this men if there is 1 thing i have investigated and discovered is that men are very ,very confused humans, all u have to do is pray for them because they allway ride on the stage of confusion till they come out of it, it actually depends on when.
Re: How To Find A Great Relationship by agnesoseka: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2007
just be careful and make d right decisions!
Re: How To Find A Great Relationship by lababe2(f): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2007
dont worry sammy, it is well cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Any Tips On Sewing Your Own Clothes? / The Metamorphosis Of Ladies Handbag / Find The Best Lace Wigs And Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.