Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake (1948 Views)

Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] / The Reaction Of Lesbians When Touched A Penis For The First Time / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by juogar(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2007
what will been your reaction when you had your fiancy is a snake, and you are really in love and weding is coming up in a month time
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by bluenubian(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2007
WTH is Viance?
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by ima1(f): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2007
i wouldn't know because i am not seeing anyone but anyway you should call it off, because you shouldn't start your married life on the wrong foot
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by okwanuzo3(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2007
juogar:

what will been your reaction when you had viance is a snake, and you are really in love and weding is coming up in a month time
@ topic poster, please could you use the spell check, because you won't get a lot of replies as we can barely make out what your topic is about
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by chistiana(f): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2007
i think if i heard my fiancy was a snake, i will run till i couldnt breath any more.

but all the same correct ur grammatical error. no one above mistake all the same, but this doesnt make enough of ,
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by trinigirl1(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2007
Beyonce is a snake
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by chistiana(f): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2007
really, nhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by okwanuzo3(f): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2007
trini_girl:

Beyonce is a snake

rolmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by juogar(f): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2007
chritiana and bluenubian

na wa oooooooooooooo
no one above mistake.

omowe
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by lauryn(f): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2007
juogar:

what will been your reaction when you had your fiancy is a snake, and you are really in love and weding is coming up in a month time

anglais?? I'm lost in translation,,,,,,,,,,,HELP!!! grin
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by thegame(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2008
why u murdering english like this? heard became had, ??
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by 190: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
U MEAN SNAKE AS IN THE REAL SNAKE, THATS FOUND IN BUSHES
IF ITS THE ONE,THEN I WUD BEAT POWELLS WORLD RECORD TIME WITH
MY RACE
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by Akinagirl(f): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
Ok, it took me some time to understand what this thread was all about, please check your English. But, what did he do to you? Why is he a snake? You cant expect replies if you only tell us half the story. You need to give us some details, and how long you all have been dating prior to your marriage plans. Thanks smiley
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by Cipriani(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2008
@juagor

I will be happy because that means I will be eating a snake in snake soup with semovita that day after I have killed her grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by Cipriani(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by Cipriani(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by eminemkayc: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2008
@poster, ur sentence construction is completely wrong! Dnt mean 2 excoriate u,bt den, ur lettng us knw u only completed ur primary educatn nd went into tradng at oshodi market!! smiley
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by Cipriani(m): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2008
eminemkayc:

@poster, ur sentence construction is completely wrong! Dnt mean 2 excoriate u,bt den, ur lettng us knw u only completed ur primary educatn nd went into tradng at oshodi market!! smiley

We know say na only you go school, Mr Lecturer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by eminemkayc: 1:11am On Nov 15, 2008
@cipriani neva meant 2b pejorative at d poster bt at d same tym,hp u dnt intend pourng invectives on me cos i wunt renegade 2 gt bck at u SO HARD!!!
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by 190: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by googles: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2010
[size=13pt]i will most def. kill the snake and burn it cool cool cool

***off topic***
it amazes me how some pple attack peeps who mistype and yet they are not any better themselves
thank God for dictionary and heavy grammars thats helping some lousy fellows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
Very complicated thread, not helped in any way by the terrible use of words. undecided

Poster, could you please edit your thread, or at least give a bit more detail? Right now, it's hard to know where to begin answering.
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by daduke2k(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
Dude, luk up a lil bit at d topic. Wot does d date read?
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by Kgdavid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2010
what a comedy of errors!!

juogar:

what will been your reaction when you had your fiancy is a snake, and you are really in love and weding is coming up in a month time

nuff said really

chistiana:

i think if i heard my fiancy was a snake, i will run till i couldnt breath any more.

but all the same correct your grammatical error. no one above mistake [/b]all the [b]same, but this doesnt make enough of ,

your post proves that no one 'above mistakes' in truth and while you where in such great haste to castigate(me sef won blow grammar) the poster you forgot to finish the sentence

eminemkayc:

@cipriani neva meant 2b pejorative at d poster bt at d same tym,hp u dnt intend pourng invectives on me cos i wunt renegade 2 gt bck at u SO HARD!!!

lol dude after blowing grammar left right and centre with all manner of pejorate abi invective you come spoil am with renegade?i'm sure u meant renege cuz renegade in that context makes no sense.

the moral of the story is that nigerians are grammatical hypocrites.
Re: The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake by slimes(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2010
Simple English is still the best not some 'renegade' puffs.
A snake should be taken to the zoo right away.

(1) (Reply)

This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! / Is This Normal? / I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.