Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish (658 Views)

I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Woman Narrates / ‘I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ - Woman (photo) / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by illusion2: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8362525.stm

[center][size=18pt]Gaddafi preaches to Rome beauties [/size]
By Mark Duff
BBC News, Milan [/center]

A group of party girls got more than they bargained for when they were recruited to attend a posh do in Rome on Sunday night.

Instead of canapés and cocktails, the 200 young women found themselves being encouraged to become Muslims.

It turned out the host was Libya's leader, Col Muammar Gaddafi, in town for the UN food summit.

He spoke of the wonders of Islam and assured his guests it was not anti-women, as some critics argue.

The selection process had been rigorous; the identity of the host, a mystery.

The girls had to be beautiful, between 18 and 35 - and at least 1.70m tall.

The dress code was strict: plunging necklines and short miniskirts were most definitely out.

Two-hundred women passed muster and were bussed to a plush residential corner of the Italian capital.

Security scanned and shown into an imposing reception room, they were then left waiting, as several complained, without so much as a glass of water.

An hour later, their host's identity was finally revealed.

Col Gaddafi proceeded to preach the benefits of Islam, taking particular pains to assure his guests that it was not misogynistic, and encouraging them to convert.

Two hours later, the women left, looking a touch bemused, 50 euros ($75; £45) better off and clutching a copy of the Koran.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/europe/8362525.stm

Published: 2009/11/16 12:59:25 GMT

© BBC MMIX

Print Sponsor

Advertisement
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by jagunlabi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
Is that a recruitment for the 72 virgins jobs in islamic heaven?I wonder . . .
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by KunleOshob(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
jagunlabi:

Is that a recruitment for the 72 virgins jobs in islamic heaven?I wonder . . .
he probably can't wait to get to heaven before he starts enjoying his own 72 200 virgins harlots. grin grin gringrin
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by illusion2: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
The guy na correct craze man
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by No2Atheism(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
Gaddafi the bloody Arab . . .i hope some Black Africans are not deceived by his antics . . .
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
maybe he's looking for a wife or bodyguard
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by papagiddy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2009
Gaddafi katakata again, i remember he once came to kano some years back and asked that Muslims in in the north should SLAUGHTER all Christians! he is an anti Christ!!
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by jagunlabi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
papa giddy:

Gaddafi katakata again, i remember he once came to kano some years back and asked that Muslims in in the north should SLAUGHTER all Christians! he is an anti Christ!!
I don't know about the anti-christ business, but he is definitely not a fan of christians if he did ask for their slaughter.But then, he is a muslim, so . . .
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by illusion2: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
jagunlabi:

I don't know about the anti-christ business, but he is definitely not a fan of christians if he did ask for their slaughter.But then, he is a muslim, so . . .
source please
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by echobee(f): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
that man don mad finish,he no know
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by illusion2: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
echo- bee:

that man don mad finish,he no know
True
Re: Gaddafi Don Kolo Finish by skyone(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2009
He's only expressing the activities of a true islam smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist / Are U A Winner: Come In: Living Faith Church: Winners Cathedral / Easter Vs Black Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.