Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,826 members, 7,972,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? (3287 Views)

Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by Eurphoria(f): 3:20am On Jan 12, 2007
each to theirs
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by iice(f): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2007
@Muki, how we go do now? LOL, they are cute no doubt but lipsrsealed. Make you dey dream yao ming, na today?
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by mukina2: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2007
icicle . .chinese rocks for now o

yao ming is no dream . . i'll get him and either chan or li grin

our baby go look blackinese cheesy very sexy wink
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ikamefa(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

icicle . .chinese rocks for now o

yao ming is no dream . . i'll get him and either chan or li grin

our baby go look blackinese cheesy very sexy wink

i thot i was the only blackese on Nairaland ? cheesy
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by mukina2: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2007
ika well you see . .blackinese are very sexyful
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by nigacutie(f): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2007
What is blackinese embarassed
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by Gamine(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2007
Takeshi hapns to be japanese, i would go with japnese
u guys r racist bunchin all asian pple as chinese, bad reli bad

i like any fine guy sha, not sure abt reli wyte pple tho, they look scary
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by lauryn(f): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2007
nigacutie:

What is blackinese embarassed

black and chinese breed grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by nigacutie(f): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
i have saw some an i have to say the one i saw were fine grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by lauryn(f): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
nigacutie:

i have saw some an i have to say the one i saw were fine grin

anglais?
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by iice(f): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2007
@muki, ehen i go be aunty then grin

L, whats up? It's been a sec tongue
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by lauryn(f): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
nufin much, just hanging grin grin
how's U doing?
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by iice(f): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2007
Got a bloody cough, can't sleep lol. Gawd i need a hot drink tongue
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by nigacutie(f): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2007
right now i'm in class and getin out of the computer
tshus!( german for bye)
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by lauryn(f): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2007
iice:

drink?, be specific plz grin grin grin
am I familiar with it?
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ikamefa(f): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

anglais?

grin wicked girl   grin

iice:

as in sake? or barcadi limon, paraga or irish cream? cheesy
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by iice(f): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

drink?, be specific plz grin grin grin
am I familiar with it?

ikamefa:

I was thinking the sake or barcadi but ehmmmm, ah got no stock grin grin i shall have hot tea Gawd i feel like some victorian woman tongue
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by lauryn(f): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

grin wicked girl   grin

not at all, SP---! , hot one for that matter grin grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by ikamefa(f): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2007
iice:

pele!

iice:

I was thinking the sake or barcadi but ehmmmm, ah got no stock grin grin i shall have hot tea Gawd i feel like some victorian woman tongue

use what you gat for now! you can barcadi-up laterz cheesy
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by iice(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

pele!

use what you gat for now! you can barcadi-up laterz cheesy

Merci! I shall do that grin Brb, make i go get my hot tea jare grin
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by anabell(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2007
blackafrican,anyday anytime
Re: Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? by Bosdem(f): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2007
Black African

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. / How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? / Nl Girl's:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.