Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. (3252 Views)

What Kind Of Man Is Woman Looking For In Marriage / Some Ladies And Ingratitude / Why Is Woman Paying For love Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2010
How come a great deal of women are never grateful (in the end) for all the resources a man commits on them during a relationship? No matter how little or great your 'investment' on them, all is bound to come to nought. In the event of a break up (induced, perhaps, by her discovery of a higher bidder), they scorn you, malign you, and cynically remember only your negatives. Remind them of all the good, and all the effort and huge resources you WASTED on them, their demonic response would be something like this: "and so what? Whats the big deal there? Didn't i also invest my time (& body)? Hiss. Because you bought me some stuff I won't hear word. There are men who buy new cars and houses for their women and yet they don't talk."

Why oh Why are most women like this? So, my brothers, beware of that girl you're depleting your account on. When you break up, you will not get even an implicit 'thank you'. The only thanks you'd get is 3D bitchiness. Too bad.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2010
You are such a cheap loser. A sorry excuse for a man. You are looking for an excuse to shelve your responsibility abi?

Maybe you should go for a sex change!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by H2O2: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2010
lol no ROI. your investment pays no dividends. horrible!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2010
Another mugu stung by a sharp lagos babes.take heart and learn from Tai2
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2010
Why all these rants of heart breaks and ungrateful women after val? Na wa ooooooooooo
Come hw much have you invested or spent that can quantify the what she has lost for you?you guys look at the money and the material things you invest on which is short term but u dont look at the aspect of the ladies that they lose more in the sense that their value depreciate which is long term.
You guys are so selfish angry angry angry
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by deluxecad(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2010
My dear, has this woman thing got d best part of u like this? You hav to fight for ur mind and get it back. Don't engage an enemy you can't conquer. I just like women because of d uniqueness of their complexity we can't as men deal with. We can't do without them. Be a man!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

You are such a cheap loser. A sorry excuse for a man. You are looking for an excuse to shelve your responsibility abi?

Maybe you should go for a intimacy change!

I thought you've died of AIDS. Or maybe you have a few days left. Keep spouting those maggots from your diseased mouth with the little time you've got. [**spits in disgust**]

bennygee:

Another mugu stung by a sharp lagos babes.take heart and learn from Tai2

Sorry to disappoint you mugu. Too brutal to be stung by any biatch. Was merely pointing out what many guys experience.

nikkykay:

Come hw much have you invested or spent that can quantify the what she has lost for you?you guys look at the money and the material things you invest on which is short term but u dont look at the aspect of the ladies that they lose more in the sense that their value depreciate which is long term.
You guys are so selfish angry angry angry

See what I mean? So all you have to offer is your body. And that equates hundreds of thouz or millions spent on you? You wish.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by sexyLeamon(f): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

chie shocked shocked shocked shocked I reserve my comment grin
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by nihun(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2010
pro01:

How come a great deal of women are never grateful (in the end) for all the resources a man commits on them during a relationship? No matter how little or great your 'investment' on them, all is bound to come to nought. In the event of a break up (induced, perhaps, by her discovery of a higher bidder), they scorn you and cynically remember only your shortcomings. Remind them of all the good, and all the effort and resources you wasted on them, their demonic response would be something like this: "and so what? Whats the big deal there? Didnt i also invest my time (& body)? Hiss. Cos you bought me some stuff I won't hear word. There are men who buy new cars and houses for their women and yet they don't talk."

Why oh Why are most women like this? So, my brothers, beware of that girl you're depleting your account for. When you break up, you will not get even a simple 'THANK YOU'.

NL full of pikins, grow up. Leave girls for the real men.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2010
^^
Guess having a hairy chest makes U a "real" man. Öde. These wimps that think like women cos they have too many sisters.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by googles: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2010
Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman.
pro01:

How come a great deal of women are never grateful (in the end) for all the resources a man commits on them during a relationship? No matter how little or great your 'investment' on them, all is bound to come to nought. In the event of a break up (induced, perhaps, by her discovery of a higher bidder), they scorn you and cynically remember only your shortcomings. Remind them of all the good, and all the effort and resources you wasted on them, their demonic response would be something like this: "and so what? Whats the big deal there? Didnt i also invest my time (& body)? Hiss. Cos you bought me some stuff I won't hear word. There are men who buy new cars and houses for their women and yet they don't talk."
Why oh Why are most women like this? So, my brothers, beware of that girl you're depleting your account for. When you break up, you will not get even a simple 'THANK YOU'.
[size=13pt]all hail the next Wiliam Shakespeare  grin grin[/size]
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by nihun(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2010
^^
Guess having a hairy chest makes U a "real" man. Öde. These wimps that think like women cos they have too many sisters.
[quote][/quote]

Pikin go and drink some milk you my grow a backbone.

Leave girls to us men who do not complain
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by whitelexi(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2010
pro01:

Sorry folks but i have to agree with the OPs school of thought, not cos he's talking of women but cos i've seen the same trend and it only spikes into one direction with naija girls.
The OP mentioned all these happening when a relationship ends, but dude, it happens even when the wooing starts and runs a smooth curve throughout the lifecycle of the relationship.

Funny enough, it seems prevalent with those girls who constantly ask themselves what always goes wrong with their relationships. . .  Those ones that want to rule their men. . .  They usually end up single for long spells for the same reason, and little wonder why grin grin

Experience has taught me not to spend on silly stuff anymore. . .  Just do the necessary, those ones that wont even dent your cashflow, maintenance funding, small gifts, nothing more! cos if u go beyond that u become a cash cow. grin grin
They will milk u to the extent that your mum or family wont even come into the picture anymore. . .  Its all a learning curve, mine was very straight and fast!

Call Credit, Perfumes, wrist watches, Mobile phones, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Gold jewelery, house rent, cars, house. . . The list is endless!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2010
^^
God bless you my brother. You know every. We have been in the field for ages and we see these things happen often. Its not 'whining' as some fools may cynically like to call it. Its just a sad observation.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by tai2(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
Why are you surprised? you have chosen to invest in the Bank of "Bia Bia". All deposit and no withdrawal, grin I hope you learn your lesson and find a better financial investment next time around. Bank of "Bia Bia" no get dividend and the money no dey yield interest.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by poceda(f): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2010
whitelexi:

Sorry folks but i have to agree with the OPs school of thought, not cos he's talking of women but cos i've seen the same trend and it only spikes into one direction with naija girls.
The OP mentioned all these happening when a relationship ends, but dude, it happens even when the wooing starts and runs a smooth curve throughout the lifecycle of the relationship.

Funny enough, it seems prevalent with those girls who constantly ask themselves what always goes wrong with their relationships. . . Those ones that want to rule their men. . . They usually end up single for long spells for the same reason, and little wonder why grin grin

Experience has taught me not to spend on silly stuff anymore. . . Just do the necessary, those ones that wont even dent your cashflow, maintenance funding, small gifts, nothing more! cos if u go beyond that u become a cash cow. grin grin
They will milk u to the extent that your mum or family wont even come into the picture anymore. . . Its all a learning curve, mine was very straight and fast!

Call Credit, Perfumes, wrist watches, Mobile phones, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Gold jewelery, house rent, cars, house. . . The list is endless!

Of cos. Typical male. Always sticking together even when they are wrong. My brother no amount of money spent can measure up to what you gain in a relationship. Be you male or female.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by madlady(f): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^poceda I always see you speaking very well, I am curious, are you male or female?

I love your answers smiley
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Pamperme: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
What kind of babes do you guys go out with undecided
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by MaiSuya(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
pro01:

If
you break up, that is. . .

BTW since when did a relationship become a one sided monetary investment? She invested--her emotion, her body or what not--and you invested as well. Its a two way thing; If at any point in time either partner feels that the r/ship is not yielding the expected dividend, then he/she should be at liberty to move on, no strings attached.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by r231(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2010
checking in grin cheesy
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
poceda:

[/b]

Of cos. Typical male. Always sticking together even when they are wrong. My brother no amount of money spent can measure up to what you gain in a relationship. Be you male or female.

Rubbish. What do i gain other than intimacy (which i can always get OUTSIDE a relationship far cheaper)? Why don't women do the spending let us see; i'd surely change my opinion then. All these clever by half (il)logic sickens me.

Mai Suya:

If
you break up, that is. . .

BTW since when did a relationship become a one sided monetary investment? She invested--her emotion, her body or what not--and you invested as well. Its a two way thing; If at any point in time either partner feels that the r/ship is not yielding the expected dividend, then he/she should be at liberty to move on, no strings attached.

Height of illogic. Pathetically shallow argument. "She invested her emotion, her body or what not". Ha! Didnt you the man also invest your emotions and your 'body' (the rod, to narrow it down)? Does that not cancel out hers? So why didnt she spend (if at all sef) as much as you did to effectively balance the equation?  You're there talking about "two-way thing". Rubbish. Nobody's talking about 'strings attached' or together forever here. All i'm saying is: why dont they gracefully acknowledge the much you did for them, and show (at least) implicit gratitude - even where a breakup is inevitable?? Instead they'd run their spiteful mouths like Satan's angels and scorn you with glee. Too bad.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ poster

Who asked you to be a mumu samaritan before? Of course she go chop clean mouth!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by 190: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
**subscribing**

My Gf really needs to see this~
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by prixxy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2010

may be ur shortcomings are more than ur investments, or maybe you are the type that nags about the money that is being spent by you.

if you are the type that keeps reminding her of the money that is being spent on her she wont appreciate because it will look like you are not really happy  spending the money
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by poceda(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
pro01:

Rubbish. What do i gain other than intimacy (which i can always get OUTSIDE a relationship far cheaper)? Why don't women do the spending let us see; i'd surely change my opinion then. All these clever by half (il)logic sickens me.

Really, if i were a woman to spend money on you, then you would have to play my role as well. First I will stretch on the bed with newspaper or the remote control while you do the cooking, washing, cleanup and put water for me to take my bath. After that you will serve me my meals no matter how tired you are after the days work. Oh dont forget I will be needing Intimacy before I go to bed. Will you really do all that? Besides I get to say what goes on around and dictate the tune of the relationship. I dont really see you picking up after me no matter the amount of money I spend do you know why? Cos thats not your God given role.
Might i add, Havent you ever taken, borrowed, stolen or recieved anything from a woman before?  Do you say thank you to them after you break up?
Besides would you proudly come out to your guys and say, Oh i just had cheaper intimacy[i][/i] from outside?[joint] the same way you would proudly show off your woman to your friends?
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^^

Na wa 4 women and their (mostly) scanty brain. Maybe I should rename this thread: "illogic, thy name is woman".

Despite what guys spend on you, they dont turn you gurls to slaves - the way you described (roles reversed), unless your own boyfriends have been terrible jack-asses! Haba. At least me and the guys i know treat(ed) girls with tenderness and consideration, despite being HE who pays the piper (and therefore should dictate the tune). And no guy i know whines about the money he spends DURING a relationship. But at least, when the relationship comes to an END, the girl should be gracefully grateful while exiting, haba! How hard is this for your soft, wigged heads to understand
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by lordkrato(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

We all know that u are for responsibility in men, we know.look on the net we have what i call cybercharacter,please don't let it transfuse into ur person if that does, sad sad sadwahala dey, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Tatase(f): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2010
Stop involving money and financial "investment" so much in your relationships. That way the ones that are there for the wrong thing will bounce quickly. So many guys are un/consciously pay girls to stay with them and then they don't get why it doesn't work out.

It seems like you too are mostly angry about the wasted resources whereas if your relationship was about more than the expectations you have because you're paying her, you'd be more upset about more emotional things.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by H2O2: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2010
Gratitude is appealing but not required when parting.

You should have known beforehand that relationships are precarious.
Enter at your own risk.

If you further account for the manner in which most relationships tend to end with bitterness, depression, disappointment, anger, hurt, heartbreak and lack of civility then you would know why ingratitude is the farthest thing from the mind.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by deluxecad(m): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2010
It'll be unwise for a guy to always try to get even in any relationship with a chic, it's not a what-you-give-is-what-you-get arrangement, sometimes it's lose-lose for d poor nigga. There's this ego thing in every woman that suppresses their show of gratitude when u do stuff for them even while the relationship is still kicking. They only feign appreciation when they want to milk you the more. It's wiser if you did her a favor just because it's in your nature to do so, not because you want to earn a 'thank you' afterall. Be wise boys!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2010
whitelexi:

Funny enough, it seems prevalent with those girls who constantly ask themselves what always goes wrong with their relationships. . . Those ones that want to rule their men. . . They usually end up single for long spells for the same reason, and little wonder why grin grin

Experience has taught me not to spend on silly stuff anymore. . . Just do the necessary, those ones that wont even dent your cashflow, maintenance funding, small gifts, nothing more! cos if u go beyond that u become a cash cow. grin grin
They will milk u to the extent that your mum or family wont even come into the picture anymore. . . Its all a learning curve, mine was very straight and fast!

I'm sorry honey, but you have never been more WRONG!

You people talk like when you buy things for your GF or spend some money on her, you are somehow doing her a favour. There's no rule that says that you must do all that, but if you have to, you should see it as a responsibility and not a favour!

If a guy I have nothing with buys me a gift, I'll thank him and probably beleive I owe him one. But if my BF does, I'll not act like he did me a lifetime favour because I beleive I must have done some other things for him as well. Aside from the intimacy, there are things a GF does for her guy which balances the whole 'spending' thing!

I'm not crazy about a guy I love spending money on me, but if he ever does, I wont rool on the ground in 'gratitude'. . . undecided

lord krato:

We all know that u are for responsibility in men, we know.look on the net we have what i call cybercharacter,please don't let it transfuse into your person if that does, sad sad sadwahala dey, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm sorry, this is not a cybercharacter. IF you guys want to be the Men, you need to step up your game! tongue
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Duniverse(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2010
Can't stop laughin is like we have alot of ibo men hear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her / He Doesn't Want Me To Bathe After...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.