Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,578 members, 7,941,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. (3280 Views)

What Kind Of Man Is Woman Looking For In Marriage / Some Ladies And Ingratitude / Why Is Woman Paying For love Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by jumpmasta(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2010
@DUNIVERSE!!!!!ITS LIKE U R TALKING SILLY.WHAT BROUGHT ABT IBO MEN HERE IN THIS DISCUSSION U TRIBALISTIC M, R, N?STICK YO THE DISCUSS AND LEAVE IBO MEN OUTA THIS. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by poceda(f): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
pro01:

^^^

Na WA 4 women and their (mostly) scanty brain. Maybe I should rename this thread: "illogic, thy name is woman".

Despite what guys spend on you, they dont turn you gurls to slaves - the way you described (roles reversed), unless your own boyfriends have been terrible jack-asses! Haba. At least me and the guys i know treat(ed) girls with tenderness and consideration, despite being HE who pays the piper (and therefore should dictate the tune). And no guy i know whines about the money he spends DURING a relationship. But at least, when the relationship comes to an END, the girl should be gracefully grateful while exiting, haba! How hard is this for your soft, wigged heads to understand

Did i read scanty brain, soft wigged heads? Wow, that is the most chauvinistic thing i ve heard in a long time. From what i know those who are not sure of themselves pick on others, watch it man.
Did you say tenderness and consideration? That must be the joke of the year cos i wonder when you apply them seeing that you are always busy taking stock of what you buy and spend for your girls. By the way I ve learnt over the years never to depend on any man cos when you need them most that's when they they run and run and runnnnnnnnn. So darling, I don't do boyfriends.
By the way if the girl is to be gracefully grateful while exiting what then will you guys then do seeing that girls are always at the losing end of every relationship?
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^

Its funny how the few 'brilliant' females only manage to identify one's points or arguments, BUT are NEVER able to successfully negate them, or surrender to them. Again, I say, that is why most female lawyers can only be solicitors - not advocates. They can only excel at blabbling, snapping & ranting - not making sensible arguments.

Why should a man not take stock of his spending on an eventually ungrateful LovePeddler (disguised as an angel)? If the spending had been mutual then of course there'd be no need for 'stock taking' or regrets after parting ways! But you want to chop chop chop and give NOTHING in return, yet you see no need for gratitude! Whats your point for heaven's sake? "a woman is at the losing end". How the forck is that? What did she give me? What did i gain from her? If you say i gained sex, didnt she 'gain' sex too? Abi you'd lie that you pretenders dont enjoy it too? Get your facts right before blowing hot air and empty words here jare. Don't know when y'all would start making simple sense.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by amyg(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
I object 2 all these casts on d sis.female moderators will u sit&watch them cast d ovarian sis?haba,cos we r nt telling on d bros 2?
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by akin101: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
I GUESS RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOW MARKETS
grin grin grin shocked
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by omega25red(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
At poster

It hurts dont it? all that time and effort, but you should look at it from both ends. The person who usually complains is the looser in the relationship. a man might complain about how much he spent but seriously you did that of your own free will i dont think and hope that no one forced you to spend all that money. at the same time if a woman is the looser in the break up she too will also complain of all the emotion and se x and how she is not getting younger or how she is tired of being used and dumped. The list goes on and on. Anyway if you go into a relationship as a man or a woman you should not expect anything when things go bad because when things go bad you will mostly only experience the negative side of your ex which in turn will make you get jaded and treat everyone else the same way you were treat. It is such a vicious cycle
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by na2day2(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ OP

ignore Uju, sumtin dey worry that girl tongue tongue tongue u are right OP and it is very common among naija girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^
Thanx my man. The truth bitter but dem no wan gree accept am. As for that 'cadaver', leave am 4 the vultures to devour her stinky rotten flesh finish.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
i wasnt goin to reply to this post untill i saw a comment by one w.hore with glaring gold digger tendencies called ujujoan or something, she said "anything u do for ur chick must be considered a responsibility and not a favour" or something stupid like that, i just want to ask this girl one questio, DONT U HAVE A FATHER? anything i do for my girl should be considerd a favour and NOT a responsibility as no woman is a mans responsibility till he MARRIES her and she leaves her FATHER to become his wife. till then i surely expect a show of appreciation everytime i go out of my way to do something for her, even children tell thier parents thank u when they (parents) perform thier RESPONSIBILITIES! so why shouldnt a mere girlfriend do the same? im not a tight fisted guy and i believe in helping my girl when the need be, but if she has any manners or home training, i dont even expect the situation to ever get to the stage of me reminding her to appreciate my good deeds.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
na2day?:

@ OP

ignore Uju, sumtin dey worry that girl tongue tongue tongue u are right OP and it is very common among naija girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shocked  shocked  shocked
No! You did just say that about me!  angry angry  angry

slyfoxxjoe:

i wasnt goin to reply to this post untill i saw a comment by one w.hore with glaring gold digger tendencies called ujujoan or something, she said "anything u do for your chick must be considered a responsibility and not a favour" or something silly like that, i just want to ask this girl one questio, DONT U HAVE A FATHER? anything i do for my girl should be considerd a favour and NOT a responsibility as no woman is a mans responsibility till he MARRIES her and she leaves her FATHER to become his wife. till then i surely expect a show of appreciation everytime i go out of my way to do something for her, even children tell thier parents thank u when they (parents) perform thier RESPONSIBILITIES! so why shouldnt a mere girlfriend do the same? im not a tight fisted guy and i believe in helping my girl when the need be, but if she has any manners or home training, i dont even expect the situation to ever get to the stage of me reminding her to appreciate my good deeds.

Ok, When you do something for your girl and she says 'thank you', that is not enough? She has to live the rest of her life indebted to you?  undecided Are you daft or what?

You know if you have a problem understanding this silly poster, you can just say that. He's saying the appreciation he gets when he does whatever lousy thing he does for his GF is not enough, he still expects her to keep rooling on the ground even after they break up, thanking him fo whatever!

And yes, if you are old enough to be intimate with a girl, then you are old enough to take up a little financial responsibility for her. If you want to die because she didnt say 'thank you', that that's your problem, not mine!

You are obvioudly a stigy dude, that's why you are making a big deal out of this  tongue
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^
You're just an insufferable buffoon, and i sympathize with the good woman that wasted 9 months carrying a freak of nature like you in her womb. Even more, i pity any misfortunate man that marries a living cadaver like you. Tufiakwa.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nautillus(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
pro01:

^^
You're just an insufferable buffoon, and i sympathize with the good woman that wasted 9 months carrying a freak of nature like you in her womb. Even more, i pity any misfortunate man that marries a living cadaver like you. Tufiakwa.

shocked shocked shocked. . .Haba, wetin nah. . .E neva reach like this nah.

Dude, its almost begining to sound like you guyz were once dating tongue. . .no shoot me oh. . .My two cents
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by na2day2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked
No! You did just say that about me!  angry angry  angry

it was a slip of my keyboard tongue tongue
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ Nautillus

Who and who dated? How? What happened to all the responsible guys? If they are all taken, I'll go for the criminals, and den the street thugs, and then the beggars, before I get so desperate to date him . . . .

@ Na2day

it had better be!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^
indeed. They'd all turn you down; you'd then have to bleep a corpse instead. Cos no living male can stick his precious d.i.c.k. into that sewage dump of a Kitty-Cat that you've got. Cheap harlot.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by na2day2(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Na2day

it had better be!

ok, sumtin dey worry u, YEAH, I SAID IT! tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ Pro

Before you start going hpyer over my love life, I think you need to go treat your paronia first, and den go take hike . . . In the lagoon!
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by olugirl(f): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
wow, was going to reply but it seems the poster don kolo finish.
When a weak and insecure man buys a woman stuff in return for her love, he then complains that she left him for a richer guy?! You give a girl love and respect and you get that in return, and to break it down to you Love + Respect is not equals to money, it means exactly that Love and Respect.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by sagluva(f): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ poster the amount spent or the effort put into a relationship should be 50/50. Any relationship where one person puts in more than the other, one person will start to feel underappreciated at some point. our society has been cultured in a way that its the man's job to be a provider but i don't feel like its a man's job to spend all his money on a woman. if your a guy and u feel like u have to buy your girl this and that to impresss her, then dont complain when she milks u for all your worth. Make sure rthe chic or guy is worth it first. smiley

its not just girls that do that. guys do it alot 2. After a woman sacrifices alot for them, they'll go and cheat and not give a lick. grin
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by na2day2(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Pro

Before you start going hpyer over my love life, I think you need to go treat your paronia first, and den go take hike . . . In the lagoon!

ovularia, better behave urself b4 i spank u? angry angry angry oh u like that! wink wink kiss kiss

olugirl:

When a weak and insecure man buys a woman stuff in return for her love, he then complains that she left him for a richer guy?! You give a girl love and respect and you get that in return, and to break it down to you Love + Respect is not equals to money, it means exactly that Love and Respect.

unfortunately, nigerian girls(most) dont think like u. hate to be the one to break it to u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2010
olugirl:

Thanks for saying the "poster don kolo". Wetin I do you?

I really despise that word 'insecure' - in the nonsensical & dubious context in which most naija girls use it. A man rightly suspects your moves & motives, that makes him 'insecure'? You prefer that he's blind to your 'kurukere' moves, and that he's deluded about your supposed 'goodness'. That makes him secure abi? Ha ha. I pity such deludedly 'secure' wimps. Anyways.

You talked about love & respect and all those fancy mushy stuff- that money has nothing to do with it. Ha ha. Hypocrisy: Thy Name is Woman! Yet they say no romance without finance and open silly threads about how 'stingy' their boyfriends are, and how that is sufficient excuse to go bleep another more 'generous' goat. Yet you'll all whimper 'it's not about the money'. Too tired to talk extensively about this silly deceit jare.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Abekeade08(f): 2:28am On Mar 09, 2010
Pro01, i have read a few of your posts and i have come up with the observation that you seem not to like women a whole lot, are you by any chance wishing that you had been born gay? undecided
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by na2day2(m): 2:47am On Mar 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Pro01, i have read a few of your posts and i have come up with the observation that you seem not to like women a whole lot, are you by any chance wishing that you had been born gay? undecided

just like women, guys can become bitter based on their past experience. life works both ways
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by 190: 3:33am On Mar 09, 2010
Hold on
is this not pro1 that caused me so much headache abt my googles

[size=23pt]anyway @uju Joan

LAFF WAN KILL ME HERE
U JUST GOT WANKED ON YOUR A$$

Falls down from bed laffin~
[/size]
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Duniverse(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2010
jumpmasta:

@DUNIVERSE!!!!!ITS LIKE U R TALKING SILLY.WHAT BROUGHT ABT IBO MEN HERE IN THIS DISCUSSION U TRIBALISTIC M, R, N?STICK YO THE DISCUSS AND LEAVE IBO MEN OUTA THIS. angry angry angry angry angry
Lil NLder is lyk you just recover from a deadly illness. Is This the pic you snap on your thanksgiving day?
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Duniverse(m): 4:21am On Mar 09, 2010
jumpmasta:

Lil NLder is lyk you just recover from a deadly illness. Is This the pic you snap on your thanksgiving day? Thank God, am so happy for you.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Donvilo(m): 4:34am On Mar 09, 2010
Does the poster hav to generalize all women like that just b'cos of over one? undecided
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

I do like women a lot; the therapeutic succulence of their tender skin can't be done without. Just that I hate to hear the words love & commitment cos only 1% of women are loyal and honourable enough to deserve that. The rest only pretend and just piss me off. I'd tell my story someday.

So, my dear Abekeade, I can't substitude the allure of your tight hips, cute butt & flat tommy (nice pix u got there) for the hairy flat a.s.s of some mofo (yuuk). Besides i've got at least 3 other NL sweeties I'm 'dying' for: Platnumnk, luvbooks, and . . . My good friend Mr. 190 wouldnt let me say the third one!

Note, however, that i'd RATHER be gay than bleep that stinky cadaver thats been following me all around NL. . .can't say her name cos it'd give me bad breath.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by na2day2(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2010
pro01:

I do like women a lot; the therapeutic succulence of their tender skin can't be done without. Just that I hate to hear the words love & commitment cos only 1% of women are loyal and honourable enough to deserve that. The rest only pretend and just piss me off. I'd tell my story someday.

So, my dear Abekeade, I can't substitude the allure of your tight hips, cute butt & flat tommy (nice pix u got there) for the hairy flat a.s.s of some mofo (yuuk). Besides i've got at least 3 other NL sweeties I'm 'dying' for: Platnumnk, luvbooks, and . . . My good friend Mr. 190 wouldnt let me say the third one!

Note, however, that i'd RATHER be gay than bleep that stinky cadaver thats been following me all around NL. . .can't say her name cos it'd give me bad breath.

LMAO! alright bro, take a chill pill, if u let girls rule ur heart, especially NL girls, ur end is very near. Just chill, enjoy life and be urself, dont late the stalkers make u be sum1 else wink wink wink
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2010
na2day?:

LMAO! alright bro, take a chill pill, if u let girls rule your heart, especially NL girls, your end is very near. Just chill, enjoy life and be urself, dont late the stalkers make u be sum1 else wink wink wink
Follow your own advice. . . .

Arent you the one whimpering and trying to prove that you're not fat AFTER someone called you puff puff
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2010
na2day?:

LMAO! alright bro, take a chill pill, if u let girls rule your heart, especially NL girls, your end is very near. Just chill, enjoy life and be urself, dont late the stalkers make u be sum1 else  wink wink wink

Bruv I'd be silly to let girls rule my heart; its all just yarns. Taking nothing to heart. Am super cool! 1.

@FL Gators, thats quite funny, lol. Free my bro jare.
Re: Ingratitude: Thy Name Is Woman. by daduke2k(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2010
Oops, was abt 2 cal 911 bt d fire has died down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

,,,,,,,, / Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? / Inspirational And Motivational Quotes And Profile Pictures For Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.