Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Tag And Ask - Romance (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (149729 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mynd44:

Awwwww... That you couldn't do it doesn't me others don't do it. Who would want you to? You didn't even realize my reply was a sarcastic question cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
Another question for you TSOM

What's your love for taking screen shots?

Simple; humans tend to lie and deny their actions , moreso when there's no evidence to prove their dishonesty. Sometimes it's easier to make them come to terms with their actions when you smack them in the face with clear-cut evidence , this time as screenshots.

My on-Nairaland persona is confrontational and I tend to lock horns with the most remorseless liars on this forum even when others hypocritically play nice. Only screenshots proved Darkrebel , for example , claimed to be a mulatto who's partly Ukrainian when he kept denying he deceived gullible folks for years with fake pictures and fictional recounts of his opulent lifestyle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Lezz , if you will, you can post some of our off-Nairaland conversations so Fabulocity can have a sneak peep.

I interact the same way and I am verbose when I should be regardless of the number of spectators and in real-time too. Ask anyone I chat with. wink

She would need divine intervention to understand what it is to be multivagant in the literary world.
Re: Tag And Ask by Laveda(f): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
yes
Okay.

This applies to both gender tho, we always look out for that partner we can always show off when need be.

I don't think anyone wants a partner he/she can't be proud of, hence the need for good looks.
It all depends on what we want, tho some ladies don't care.
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
Of course, he doesn't, dear.

Keep the Sabbath day holy will you kiss
Re: Tag And Ask by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
As was said in Devil's Advocate, "Vanity; definately my favorite sin"
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:

She would need divine intervention to understand what it is to be multivagant in the literary world.

The sweet rewards of years of self-development.

AfroSamurai:
If you were non the wiser she would have hurt you, bro, like real bad.

You of all people know monikers here will like nothing more than to see you embarrass.

I know the price which comes with not playing ball and being overly-opinionated and confrontational .
Re: Tag And Ask by AfroSamurai: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Wavering loyalty/betrayal/dishonesty/hypocrisy .
And pretending. angry
Re: Tag And Ask by AfroSamurai: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The sweet rewards of years of self-development.
I know the price which comes with not playing ball and being overly-opinionated and confrontational .
Amen!.
Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
Really? undecided Do tell! How do you launch a sarcasm? And how was that decoded as sarcasm?
I'm too mentally numb this minute to engage in a game of wits.

I have delegated my mental efforts to the brain in the little guy down there.
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Simple; humans tend to lie and deny their actions , moreso when there's no evidence to prove their dishonesty. Sometimes it's easier to make them come to terms with their actions when you smack them in the face with clear-cut evidence , this time as screenshots.

My on-Nairaland persona is confrontative and I tend to lock horns with the most remorseless liars on this forum even when others hypocritically play nice. Only screenshots proved Darkrebel , for example , claimed to be a mulatto who's partly Ukrainian when he kept denying he deceived gullible folks for years with fake pictures and fictional recounts of his opulent lifestyle.
Lol you seem stern sha
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thank heavens you know your lexicon is obsolete in today's literary world. And no, I wouldn't need divine intervention to understand that. I don't know what gives you the impetus to say that. You could simply answer my question without resorting to sounding so condescending.

lezz:

Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
I'm too mentally numb this minute to engage in a game of wits.

I have delegated my mental efforts to the brain in the little guy down there.
grin grin I don't even want to know
Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
In holy baptism of my dick in the stream of a wet vagina

Oh well, it's a hot afternoon...
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
Thank heavens you know your lexicon is obsolete in today's literary world. And no, I wouldn't need divine intervention to understand that. I don't know what gives you the impetus to say that. You could simply answer my question without resorting to sounding so condescending.

You've been infected grin
Re: Tag And Ask by handsam(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mynd44:
As was said in Devil's Advocate, "Vanity; definately my favorite sin"

smiley

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mynd44:

You're funny

He stylishly avoided my question. Well done.
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:

Here she is dotting her 'i's' , crossing her 't's' , punctuating her sentences and spelling her chosen words correctly and even making overt attempts at being verbose but she assumes TSOM and Lezz script their thoughts articulately 'cause they seek to impress and bask in the spotlight of adulations for their above average command of the English Language .

Pray tell, missy , are you showing off too ? wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
If that's the language you two understand . grin
That was just to show him I'm not as ignorant/dumb as he thinks.
TheSonOfMark:

Here she is dotting her 'i's' , crossing her 't's' , punctuating her sentences and spelling her chosen words correctly and even making overt attempts at being verbose but she assumes TSOM and Lezz script their thoughts articulately 'cause they seek to impress and bask in the spotlight of adulations for their above average command of the English Language .

Pray tell, missy , are you showing off too ? wink

Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
If that's the language you two understand . grin
That was just to show him I'm not as ignorant/dumb as he thinks.

In other words , your seemingly articulate reply was to IMPRESS him .

Ladies and gentlemen, dudes and lasses , boys and girls, there you have it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:

Baby,you should notice I didn't respond to your initial poser. If we're not talking about penile gags , there's nothing left to discuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na, not to impress. But to correct a wrong notion wink
TheSonOfMark:

Re: Tag And Ask by Belthazor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
ItsQuinn, do you got bush down there, or you got a bald pussy?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
princeakins:

Lol.. .

I'm not a fuvk boi n dt isnt on ma siggy.

I am too big for several childish stuff flyin around on dz platform.

Simply get d point n dont try to throw banter.. cool
Don't miss understand me sir. I'm too big for that (banter) over what? To whom i don't even know or have no problem with.
Just want let know that such generalization is also indirectly pointing to u or i.
Re: Tag And Ask by piousMind(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
thesonofmark
lezz

Real life or rather, offline, do you chat with each other as you do on Nairaland? I mean do you use the same advanced lexicon, same "big words", the same style and language of typing? If you do, don't you think it's exhausting to do so?
Also do you talk like that or like normal human beings real life? I can only imagine how ridiculous it would be if you talk the same way as you type or is it just a Nairaland thing? Do you do it just to impress and seem intelligent?

grin grin grin

Fabulocity do you have a degree in Quiz.ology?
Re: Tag And Ask by Lanceslot(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
My mom was always praying for me until she died of Cancer 3years ago. My dad and I are not close but I he knows i'm not into religion. Good morning.
I like you ideology. Sorry about the lost of your mom.
Re: Tag And Ask by princeakins(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
zarakay:

I ll send u a message today

Ok dear kiss
Re: Tag And Ask by AfroSamurai: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (117) (Reply)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.