Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tag And Ask - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (149723 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
lalasticlala:

People like to view such threads
u ignored my question angry
Re: Tag And Ask by AfroSamurai: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

How can this nigga continue telling all and sundry that I betrayed him and NOBODY even bothered to ask "HOW"? How did Synzu betray you? I've been given strict orders not to address this issue. But i hate it when people lie with impunity and the gullible ones just swallow it up!
Pardon my intrusion, but I want to ask who gave you strict orders not to address 'this' issue because the you I know, don't take orders from people (monikers).

As to asking how and why, might I ask how and why you sought my picture (for the sole purpose of trolling me) from a female nairalander?

2 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tygaah:

Lol, If you guys keep on weighing your points to see who is right and who's not, this issue will just keep taking new turns. Moving on, that's the thing y'all should place your focus on now. Atleast now that you have thought to clear the air, that's a positive sign towards moving on. Even if you guys won't be each other's favorite buddies anymore, y'all should still bury the old sword or at the very least sheath. I know, I know it's none of my business, ion even know why I am doing this, maybe I am just trying to adhere to the scriptures of the holy book.

"Blessed are the peacemakers".

smiley

Like I said, I've long put an end to active trolling. I have nothing against no one. What I abhor is lies and deceit. Your friend maxi who is mad cos I trolled him, can you ask him who is behind the Knightnemesis account? Ask him who leaked pictures of an innocent little girl on this forum all for the purpose of trolling her mom then tell me why he should be mad that i trolled him as well? Which is worse?
I'm no saint but no one is either.

I'm done with this issue. Just thought to clear the air.

5 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by AfroSamurai: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tygaah:

Lol, If you guys keep on weighing your points to see who is right and who's not, this issue will just keep taking new turns. Moving on, that's the thing y'all should place your focus on now. Atleast now that you have thought to clear the air, that's a positive sign towards moving on. Even if you guys won't be each other's favorite buddies anymore, y'all should still bury the old sword or at the very least sheath. I know, I know it's none of my business, ion even know why I am doing this, maybe I am just trying to adhere to the scriptures of the holy book.

"Blessed are the peacemakers".

smiley
I hope you know that scripture is the direct opposite of what is happening today? For "Blessed are the peacemakers" is an aberration, because the peacemakers obtain nothing more than oppression, strife, poverty, misery and bombings.

In today's political ionosphere, being peaceful or being perceived as peaceful is like hanging a sign which reads: "hey there, I am a weakling, please oppress me".
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Pardon my intrusion, but I want to ask who gave you strict orders not to address 'this' issue because the you I know, don't take orders from people (monikers).

As to asking how and why, might I ask how and why you sought my picture (for the sole purpose of trolling me) from a female nairalander?

Who gave the order is not important.

I sought your picture, yes. But not for the sole aim of trolling you as you think. I just wanted to put a face to your persona. I got that pic long when we were still jolly.
The trolling thing started with you, not me. Remember?

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Itchy fingers...
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Misspicy where you go all this while?
Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

Like I said, I've long put an end to active trolling. I have nothing against no one. What I abhor is lies and deceit. Your friend maxi who is mad cos I trolled him, can you ask him who is behind the Knightnemesis account? Ask him who leaked pictures of an innocent little girl on this forum all for the purpose of trolling her mom then tell me why he should be mad that i trolled him as well? Which is worse?

On a lighter note,

Now that we are in the moment of truth grin. Niccur you trolled me with your "Urlando", worst still, you lied about me "begging for money" when you sent me that mail soliciting for my vote, when all i asked was "What's in it for me". For a moment then, I actually wondered if "What's in it for me" meant begging for money.

And i dare to say i was a saint, as at then though cheesy. What do you have to say about that ? grin grin

Back to the matter,

You have said it all, no one is really a saint in every sense of the word "Saint" and that's the more reason why we should just forget and forgive each other's trespasses.

The question is Are you ready to let go of all the shits that transpired and move on ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by AfroSamurai: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

Who gave the order is not important.

I sought your picture, yes. But not for the sole aim of trolling you as you think. I just wanted to put a face to your persona. I got that pic long when we were still jolly.
The trolling thing started with you, not me. Remember?
Excuse me Mr, I knew exactly when you asked for my picture. I'm sure you know the person that gave you the picture is someone I've met face to face?

So much like you to twist things, might I ask when the trolling started with me? Because I remember vividly what transpired that day, like yesterday.

You wanted to put a face to my persona, It didn't occur to you to just ask me, but instead, you went stylishly and obtain my picture, well done bro.

Tygaah doesn't the emboldened sound funny to you?

3 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by misspicy(f): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
makydebbie:
Misspicy where you go all this while?
Busy with my life dear,with little or no opportunity to operate a gadget.

hope you are fine,nice of you to have asked smileykiss
Re: Tag And Ask by bibijay123(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
jejemanito:

OK. I get. grin

Buh seriously it's unsettling to any up-to-date soccer fan 'cause the MESSAGE is so last season.

Pele wink

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfroSamurai:
I hope you know that scripture is the direct opposite of what is happening today? For "Blessed are the peacemakers" is an aberration, because the peacemakers obtain nothing more than oppression, strife, poverty, misery and bombings.

In today's political ionosphere, being peaceful or being perceived as peaceful is like hanging a sign which reads: "hey there, I am a weakling, please oppress me".

BigJoe cheesy Menh am not one cut out for typing long epistles except i am writing a story, just the lil I have written on this thread today already aches. Therefore I wouldn't argue the meaning of that scripture with you. It is whatever you say it is cheesy.

You good bruh ?

2 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by misspicy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Laveda cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tygaah:

On a lighter note,

And i dare to say i was a saint, as at then though [lb] cheesy. What do you have to say about that ? grin grin

You trolled and attacked with your NotoriousAIG and NotoriousDIG accounts; so , no , you were never really a 'saint'.
Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Excuse me Mr, I knew exactly when you asked for my picture. I'm sure you know the person that gave you the picture is someone I've met face to face?

So much like you to twist things, might I ask when the trolling started with me? Because I remember vividly what transpired that day, like yesterday.

You wanted to put a face to my persona, It didn't occur to you to just ask me, but instead, you went stylishly and obtain my picture, well done bro.

Lol bruh, it's not really as bad as it looks or sounds. I really don't know to what extent you guy's bromance was but if it wasn't really lit, I thinks it will be awkward for him to ask to see a pic of you directly, more like some gay shii cheesy. Which justifies him asking a mutual friend but all in all, it has happened, it has happened. Bruh let's forge ahead, please.
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfroSamurai:

You can call it what you want sir. But what I just told you is what it is. Our jolly relationship never left NL and we both know you won't give out a photo of you to anyone that asks.

How does it sound to you? "Hey Joe, urm.. I want to see the annoying sod behind this moniker" and then you'd forward it to me? C'mon man!

In any case, I never intended trolling you with it.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by misspicy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea I'm fine, I noticed your absence smiley
smileysmileykisskiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by handsam(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

Like I said, I've long put an end to active trolling I have nothing against no one. What I abhor is lies and deceit. Your friend maxi who is mad cos I trolled him, can you ask him who is behind the Knightnemesis account? Ask him who leaked pictures of an innocent little girl on this forum all for the purpose of trolling her mom then tell me why he should be mad that i trolled him as well? Which is worse?

Do you deny trolling me with the moniker, "celfie"?

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Jayson1: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
And the title of this thread is;

Tag A Saint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You trolled and attacked with your NotoriousAIG and NotoriousDIG accounts; so , no , you were never really a 'saint'.

Hahahahaha I saw this coming and that was why i indicated "As at then". Looking at the good side of this post, it kinda sounds like you are supporting Sinz's point. That could only mean that you conceed that you also is no saint yeah ?
Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfroSamurai:
grin Okay. It's all good.

I'm cool like that. About stepping out to drink a cold bottle of beer. It seem the only succour in this heat.

It's necessary bruh, live your life while you can and to the fullest Ofcourse smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by AfroSamurai: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tygaah:

Lol bruh, it's not really as bad as it looks or sounds. I really don't know to what extent you guy's bromance was but if it wasn't really lit, I thinks it will be awkward for him to ask to see a pic of you directly, more like some gay shii cheesy. Which justifies him asking a mutual friend but all in all, it has happened, it has happened. Bruh let's forge ahead, please.
There ain't no gay sh1t there. He could have asked Kay (thesonofmark) among all the romance section faithful here, Kay is one who knows more about me. And he and Kay have been good buddies.

A fellow guy asking a guy to see what he looks like is normal, nothing to it.

Even Lezz can attest to this. The day I was about to meet him, it occurred to me I don't even know what he looks like. I asked him to show me his pic, that was when he told me it has always been on his Nairaland profile.

So you see, no gay sh1t going on bruh. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
handsam:

Do you deny trolling me with the moniker, "celfie"?

Oh.. And you.. I can't say I don't know who is behind that account but I don't rate you enough to troll you. Don't take it wrongly wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfroSamurai:
From what I've noticed in this section, nobody is really a saint.

Almost everyone and almost no one is involved in one form of gossiping, betrayal etc.

It seem the standard norm here.

Exactly why I always refute any attempt to tag me a nice guy.

My on-Nairaland persona allows me the freedom to state my opinions without worrying about ruining a reputation of being easy-going. If I tell my pals the person behind moniker X is mad , trust me to quote moniker X and let him know he's raving mad.
Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfroSamurai:
There ain't no gay sh1t there. He could have asked Kay (thesonofmark) among all the romance section faithful here, Kay is one who knows more about me. And he and Kay have been good buddies.

A fellow guy asking a guy to see what he looks like is normal, nothing to it.

Even Lezz can attest to this. The day I was about to meet him, it occurred to me I don't even know what he looks like. I asked him to show me his pic, that was when he told me it has always been on his Nairaland profile.

So you see, no gay sh1t going on bruh. grin

Hehehehe Alright man grin. It's all good, go grab your beer, What's your brand ? Let me guess, Heineken? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

I'm not the aggrieved party bruh. I've long set this issue aside. People have misunderstandings. Some let it go and move on while others hold on to it. You be the judge of which party I am.

I get your point bruh, It is well. smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by handsam(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

Oh.. And you.. I can't say I don't know who is behind that account but I don't rate you enough to troll you. Don't take it wrongly wink

Of course, Lie. grin

Btw, Other relevant people are privileged to rate me but not irrelevant "Albino swines" that know not their place.
Think about this. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (117) (Reply)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.