Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together (784 Views)

What 3 Important Questions Would You Ask A Potential Life Partner? / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together by Samuelaloneguy(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Ask your partner to join you in filling in the following blanks and then honestly tell each other why you answered the way you did.

Be sure to share how those feelings and thoughts originated in your lives before you met each other, and give examples of how they have affected your past relationships.

Share how each of your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are open to discussion or negotiation, even those that you find hard to change.

When you finish, you will know what you can expect of your partner as your relationship matures. Remember: You're seeking to maintain a balance of security and risk for the rest of your relationship, so be as honest as you can.

1.Men think of women as ______________________________________.

2.Women think of men as ______________________________________.

3.Relationships work out because the partners ___________________.

4.Relationships fail because _____________________________.

5.Love is __________________________________________________.

6.In order to have a great relationship, women must ________________.

7.In order to have a great relationship, men must ________________.

8.The hardest thing about an intimate relationship is _______________.

9.People fall in love because _________________________________.

10.The most important qualities of great male partners are _____________.

11.The most important qualities of great female partners are____________.

12.The most hurtful thing a man can do in a relationship is _____________.

13.The most hurtful thing a woman can do in a relationship is __________.

14.What men most like is ­­­­­­_______________________________________.

15.What women most like is ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________.

16.The most important lessons I’ve ever learned about relationships are____.

17.The adjectives I’d use to describe the perfect relationship are _______.

18.In a relationship, I cannot do without _____________________.

19.The best attributes I bring to a relationship are ___________________.

20.I would absolutely end a relationship if __
Re: How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmm

Please check my signature. Guys buy for your girlfriends too.
Re: How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together by Bluezy13(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Well...

For those who love
Re: How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
it's only money that can bring us together.
Re: How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na dating interview who wan do

(1) (Reply)

How Come It's Only Lagos Rich, Cool Boys That Use Expensive Perfume In Africa / Last Day Of The Year 2016. Make Ur Last Wish 4 D Year / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.