Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) (40206 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Wike Wins Sun Newspaper Governor Of The Year 2017 / Bukola Saraki Wins Sun's Outstanding Politician Of The Year Award (Photos) / Wike Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by YourNemesis: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
LOOOOL!!!!!
Some newspapers are pure National jokes.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
emmanuel596:
This shi.t was paid for. ...governor AMBODE has done more than the federal government this year
Afonja,dis is not a media showing award

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
OK
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
See wayo
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by cjrane: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
metronaija:
Governor Wike emerges Sun Newspaper Limited "Governor Of The Year 2016" . Delegations from Sun Newspaper Limited led by Mr Davis Osage pays courtesy visit to Governor Wike in Government House.The award was purely on merit based on the remarkable contributions Gov Wike has made in terms of infrastructural development, Security etc. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-gov-wike-wins-sun-newspaper.html

Well deserved congratulations to my dear Governor Nyesome Wike

Standing up to dictatorship take a man of courage.

The dictator in Aso rock that specializes in using police and army to rig elections for him must be resisted.

Thank you Governor Wike for standing up to be counted

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by KINGwax007(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Afonja
grin
Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by soath(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Has anybody seen Rochas, I've been looking for him since oo! grin
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by jakesbaba: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anything can happen in Nig. God is wacting SUN NEWSPAPER.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Afonja,dis is not a media showing award

Pls shut ur fuccking mouth up am from the south south (akwa ibom) and I know what am saying don't involve me in dis tribalistic and senseless tins u guys do here it's nt everyone that is foolish minded

7 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by alaskido(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
See their big stomach. grin
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Ihumezvin85(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Congratulations to you the president of Niger Delta.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by osytex: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
eyeview:
Despite all the political distractions from apc govt,the man is still working. Yet there are many apc states without a single distraction and yet has nothing other than looting to show for it

E.g; IMO State

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by jinxet2000: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seems nothing is sincere in Nigeria. Sun should have list all his achievements with evidence if pictures to demonstrate the merits. As far as I know, Rivers state is one of the unsecured States in Nigeria. Infrastructure development is not visible. It has been all about borrowing and buying cars for the judiciary system officials. No investor I know has stepped into the state. The city of oil and gas still lack electric power. There's been incessant killings and kidnapping. It doesn't matter who orchestrated it. Fix it. That's why the governor was elected. Democracy in river state has been bastardized.

Let's look at state like Anambra, a state that's not owing workers, no borrowing, export of food is increasing, robbery is reduced, construction of roads are ongoing, at least we have seen pictures and a lot of us admired it here on NL. A state without oil and gas and yet is very competitive.

Some other states are also worth the award.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
OkoYibo:

The only award Wike can win on merit is for sleeping in public.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by anytexy: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
HOPE he is not owing any month salary? If so, he should be given a severe knock not award. Applicable to all governors. I don't support any party. I stand for good governance or be stoned our of office
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by michoim(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Baseless and wrong award for mentioning security in one of the worst secured state in Nigeria...
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
grin Igbo

Adidas.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Jyunus: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Well deserved

wiked Wike, the moderer of Police Officers
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by OkoYibo: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2016

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
THE OWNER OF SUNNEWSPAPER MUST EITHER BE FROM RIVERS STATE, A PDP MEMBER/ POLITICIAN OR SOUTH SOUTH

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by maestroz: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
metronaija:
Governor Wike emerges Sun Newspaper Limited "Governor Of The Year 2016" . Delegations from Sun Newspaper Limited led by Mr Davis Osage pays courtesy visit to Governor Wike in Government House.The award was purely on merit based on the remarkable contributions Gov Wike has made in terms of infrastructural development, Security etc. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-gov-wike-wins-sun-newspaper.html

Adonbilivit!

WIKE the WIKEd governor?

angry cry
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by sammhi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
I live in Lagos and I must say Ambode deserves it more in those two areas of security and infrastructure. How did Wike win. I go to PHc often and I can't see any difference between last year and now especially in security issues

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Bigii(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
eyeview:
Despite all the political distractions from apc govt,the man is still working. Yet there are many apc states without a single distraction and yet has nothing other than looting to show for it

E.g BENUE STATE angry

Never vote a local, ugly, dirty black dwarf like ORTOM to power. The man has killed Benue state.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Walecoker65(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
The award should be given to Ambode jhor sad

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Righteous555(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
are u telling me dat wike is better than Ambode in governance?? dat sun newspaper is shit

3 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by abbeyie007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good riddance 2 bad rubbish
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by idupaul: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
We should learn to stop rewarding gangster ism and impunity in Nigeria , Governor wikes 2016 was one marked with brazeness,immunity,blood shed and gangsterism and no matter how popular he is for such nonsense there is no need to reward him with anything ..Every true and honest Nigerian knows the best governor for the year was Governor Ambode of Lagos state ,he was the only reasonable person in governance for the year 2016

3 Likes

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
yarimo:
Please what contribution of security THE SUN newspaper is talking about in rivers state? Guns short and bombing up and down is part of achievement to THE SUN newspaper in rivers abi?
The Rivers state Amnesty program was a huge success!
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Gov Willie obiano deserve this award in all aspect. Anambra is a place to be, come to infrastructure, security, growth, development, governance, political stability, improved standard of living, proper security liaison and cooperation among sister agencies, favourable market environment and healthy competitions among business owners thereby frustrating monopoly.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by master69(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
my Governor chief Wike Weldone sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.