Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,753 members, 7,915,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) (40193 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Wike Wins Sun Newspaper Governor Of The Year 2017 / Bukola Saraki Wins Sun's Outstanding Politician Of The Year Award (Photos) / Wike Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by matrixme(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
When last did the news of Wike commissioning a project hit the front page? Fayose has even commissioned enough ponmo's as well as other weird stuffs this year to melt everyone's heart. Let's not talk of Obiano and Ambode who are truly working. Someone has been paid well at The Sun Newspapers. We can't blame them though, paper sales are dwindling.
EDIT: Don't mind the poster below me. Seun please choose me as Nairalander of the year. I will pay you in MMM Mavro.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
me I vote op as the NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR grin
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by smileyoo: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
pls, when 'll nigerian news media stop selling shitts to nigerians? yet when this characters they 're praising today, start dealing with them in the future, they 'll start crying & forming victims. the evil masqurade that you help to prepare now, could be the one that 'll beat u mercilessly in the future!
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=OkoYibo post=52129885][/quote]

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by OkoYibo: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=52131437][/quote]

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=OkoYibo post=52131618][/quote]

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Security? Which security? I guess it is based on security of his immediate family because they seem to be the only one secured in Rivers state.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by KingAlige: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
AM highly disappointed in Sun Newspaper
They should go and hide their face in shame.

Unbeliveable
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
ambode we know, wike we don't know

if I take u to Ikorodu my guy, u go love Lagos oooo. iyalaya the moon
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
ambode we know, wike we don't know

if I take u to Ikorodu my guy, u go love Lagos oooo. iyalaya the moon
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by KINGwax007(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Adidas.
e pain am

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by solidman59(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
KINGwax007:
e pain am

Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Charly68: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
yarimo:
Please what contribution of security THE SUN newspaper is talking about in rivers state? Guns short and bombing up and down is part of achievement to THE SUN newspaper in rivers abi?
So you don't know that this type of award goes to the highest bidder! Only unserious minded people would agree with this type of cash & carry award. No farming, no visible achievement to address economic recession in his state yet they gave him Governor of the year. .Which kind award be this?
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
DaBill001:
bombing ke.. biko tell us the exact plc wia d bombings took plc in rivers state. say wat u knw or keep queit.
let me pretend as if I don't no you are FOOLING yourself, keep on typing trash undecided
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by oyeb15: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Teewhy2:
Congratulations to the winner.
But if based on performance to me the winner should have been Gov. AKINWUNMI AMBODE
he has done alot of infrastructural development in the state which has helped to ease traffic on the road.
He was able to generate more internal revenue than what has been done in the past.
Without enough land for farming he was able to panther with Kebbi state to produce one of the best locally produced rice.
I was one of his critics when he was campaigning calling him photo governor because of his different modelling campaigning posters but has proved that he is up to the task.
It has not been heard to be in political tussle with anybody in the party.
Nigeria government might be in recession but definitely Lagos state government is not in recession
As a guy said on this forum' even an idiot can rule Lagos cos of the money. Let him govern Ekiti or Osun & see how he will perform.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by riczy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zombies here n there,Obiano all d way
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Because he kills his oppponents and orders the murder of Policemen?
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wicked Wike the Sun newspaper governor of the year sheet.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wike deserves the award
He succeeded in taming buhari and his lap dog amechi
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by akino(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is a biased decision. I am in Rivers State so i can tell what is happening. Lagos state has been remarkable. So for me it should be Lagos state.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by slick1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
yarimo:
Please what contribution of security THE SUN newspaper is talking about in rivers state? Guns short and bombing up and down is part of achievement to THE SUN newspaper in rivers abi?
[b][/b]do you live in Rivers State? At least those of us that live here can see one or two things he has done even though he hasn't been perfect
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Daniyomex(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Huhun, I totally disagree with them. Wike, of all governors? Check my signature for the surest way to make money this x-mas season.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wicked Wike wins sun's newspaper governor of the year award, is it for Nigeria alone or the entire world? at what cost to the paper, the EFCC should look into this, I believe millions of Naira must have exchanged hands over this so called award.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
slick1:

[b][/b]do you live in Rivers State? At least those of us that live here can see one or two things he has done even though he hasn't been perfect
thank you, you admit he is not perfect. But the sun newspaper make it like he was perfect grin
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
yarimo:

You can go to hell if u don't like it.... at least Wike is beta dan Buhari n all APC governors put together
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by yarimo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
autonomous22:

You can go to hell if u don't like it.... at least Wike is beta dan Buhari n all APC governors put together
but am already in HELL, because living in rivers state is HELL
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
yarimo:
but am already in HELL, because living in rivers state is HELL

Well, no need to doubt u maybe ur village looks like hell ..... for me, I love rivers state ..
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by moufan: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
hahahaha,sun newspaper is a joke,i mean a big joke,wike the best governor in nigeria??
ambode merits the award 1000 times than wike
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
autonomous22:

Well, no need to doubt u maybe ur village looks like hell ..... for me, I love rivers state ..
silly you, I have my opinion you have your opinion. For you it's ok, for me it's not. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wike, rising above HATE, INTIMIDATION and PLOTS because he's real.
Re: Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
oyeb15:
As a guy said on this forum' even an idiot can rule Lagos cos of the money. Let him govern Ekiti or Osun & see how he will perform.
So why are Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and their likes richer than Lagos, have far lesser population, less urban sprawl to maintain but are still underperforming compared to Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.