Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,634 members, 7,905,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) (9267 Views)

A Lady's Experience With A Bleep And Run Client / A Lady Experience:how I Was Disvirgin / A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by SailorXY: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
You slept with a dog on drugs eh?
Why not try a man on drugs first?
Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by donkossy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai... I jus De Pity my fellow guys wey go still go carry dick put inside that place again
Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by EmilyNte1988(f): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
U need prayers go see a Pastor.
Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
What part of hell is this joke from?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by Icharityteam(m): 1:47am On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
From the dog sex clips I've watched, dogs fukc good... Anyway, she just have to continue managing the humans unless she's willing to buy herself some trained fukcer dogs tho... Heard they expensive af...
this is so funny..there now dogs trained for human sex?..wow
Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by Icharityteam(m): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2016
skillful01:
From cucumber to dog,smh.
soon it will be lizard

T34M V1RG1N
I hear some even go with snakes for cuddles...ewww
Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by bitchcrafts: 1:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Icharityteam:
this is so funny..there now dogs trained for human sex?..wow
We live in a world rotten beyond repair. It can only get worse breh smiley
Re: A Lady's Experience After Sleeping With A Dog (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Money is the root of all evill.
Majority of this so called girls are in this dirty trade. They get carried away by the hurricane of sexual illusion. Money money money at the detriment of hiv and aids.
Now its dog, next will be pig

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA / SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.