Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,648 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Top 10 Funny Posts About Mmm Crashing In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 10 Funny Posts About Mmm Crashing In Nigeria (1462 Views)

10 Funny Photos You Have To See To Believe / 10 Funny Memes Nigerians Everywhere Can Relate To. (new Memes) / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Funny Posts About Mmm Crashing In Nigeria by Jacobite(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Since the past few months now the name MMM has made headlines cool. Some people perceived MMM as one of the greatest fraud set to happen to Nigerians and probably teach her youths to be hard working instead of always searching the net on "how to make easy money online." embarassed

Well it saddens us that MMM has now froze some accounts in the hope to maintain the system and prevent it from collapsing shocked. Even at the turn of event MMM is still making headlines and leading posts on social medias with funny mimes grin, write-ups etc..

Here are some funny MMM Posts we have gathered, lolzzz cheesy.

Please Note this compilation is just for fun and never intended to mock/ridicule those who invested in the system tongue.

Also READ>>> [url]http://www.naijaflashcard.com/2016/12/top-8-funny-pictures-about-mmm-crashing.html
[/url]
TOP MMM FUNNY POSTS

1) I heard!!! When a participant called an MMM Guider to explain the situation at hand, he rejected being a guider and instead said, My brother, God is our Guider grin...

God is indeed our ultimate Guider

2) Ever since the news of MMM freezing accounts broke, I've been hearing different versions of the gist..
MMM has froze
MMM is freeze
MMM has frozed
MMM frozinged
MMM is frozing
MMM is freezering
Person even tell me say he hear say MMM is now in the freezer
Please epp me..which of these happened to my MMM? Has it frozered? undecided

3) Now when mmm done freeze hope ATM go dey free to use now ? angry

4) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GET BEFORE THE END THIS MONTH ?
i. House
ii. Car
iii. Wife
iv. Breakthrough
v. Money
vi. Success
vii. Children
viii. Husband
ix. Job
x. MMM unfreeze account
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GET BEFORE THE END THIS MONTH ?. sad

5) #MMM reopen pls
My friend is still
Unconscious cry

6) I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt wen someone called me to say Dat MMM Nigeria has been frozen. Oboy, D Hollandia started testing like Alomo bitters.

7) All boyfriends will be like, 'babe, I wanted to give you 100k this Christmas but MMM just freeze all withdrawal'. Even the ones that are not in MMM.... shocked

cool My guy use meetin contribution money take do MMM n year don almost end,dem don dey try him numba since last week switch off..#LMFAO

9) Any time i see ICE Block and remember about MMM been Frozen i start Crying cry

10) To Our MMM Brothers, Welcome home.
We, at Nairabet and Bet9ja, have really missed you guys.
You left without saying goodbye, and even left with our sisters.
We are so happy you're back.
Now, can we go and check the odds and act like nothing ever happened?
Thank you.
grin
Visit http://www.naijaflashcard.com for more gists

Re: Top 10 Funny Posts About Mmm Crashing In Nigeria by FreshBoss007: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
and when you are asked what happened... you'd be like emm emmm emmmm

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Funny Posts About Mmm Crashing In Nigeria by Jacobite(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
lolzzz
Re: Top 10 Funny Posts About Mmm Crashing In Nigeria by Henrolla(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
lolz....funny posts.
God help us
Re: Top 10 Funny Posts About Mmm Crashing In Nigeria by ultimate73(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
funny

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Santa Claus Spotted Praying The Muslim Way (pic) / Comedian Who Whats To Rescue Nigerians In Lybia / Prayer Request From Tobi's Bigbrother Housemate18 Relatives About Ceec Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.