Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

Men Praying At Home Without Excuse - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Men Praying At Home Without Excuse (17089 Views)

Praying At Graves And The Conditions Of Intercession / PRAYING AT GRAVES.. Shirk? Haram? Invalid? Permissible? / Is Poverty A Valid Excuse For Not Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by mmsen: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
najib632:
This doesn't concern you polytheists. he didn't say he was going to burn the house he's illustrating the necessity of offering prayer in congregation.

I'm not a polytheist.

If I said that I was going to torch your home because you didn't give me your money would you not take that to be a threat?
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by najib632(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
mmsen:

I'm not a polytheist.

If I said that I was going to torch your home because you didn't give me your money would you not take that to be a threat?

Prayer is uncomparable to money
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by mmsen: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
najib632:
Prayer is uncomparable to money

You're right. Money can purchase necessities.

Prayer has no effect besides wasted time.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by najib632(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
mmsen:

You're right. Money can purchase necessities.

Prayer has no effect besides wasted time.
Don't worry you'll explain to Harut and Marut when you're in the grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by AbuHammaad: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2016
najib632:
Don't worry you'll explain to Harut and Marut when you're in the grave.

Brilliant answer.

I think y'all should just leave all these defaulters alone. I know this might sound repetitive but I will keep saying it that most of them are not here to learn. That's why I don't even waste my time.

Ego and useless pride won't let them submit to the truth even when it's clearly shown to them

I'm surprised this thread is still up.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Fundamentalist: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2016
Atheists and muslim orientalists think that all their "points" counts when they are attacking verses of the qur'an and the sunnah .

sorry we have seen worse than these

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Owopariola007: 6:17am On Jan 30
Fundamentalist:
Atheists and muslim orientalists think that all their "points" counts when they are attacking verses of the qur'an and the sunnah .

sorry we have seen worse than these

Anything that is not in the Quran is nothing but an opinion.

Except you believe that Quran is not complete, the whole if hadiths are just opinions.

The earliest accepted hadith was written more than 100yrs after Muhammad.
The most commonly accepted hadith was written by a man from Uzbekistan and that was even over 200yrs after Muhammad.

Imagine a Malian writing about Buhari in 200yrs after his death, and you think there won't be error, exaggeration and bias in it, you're fooling yourself.

It was documented that the first four caliph after Muhammad didn't support the writing of hadith.
Muhammad himself didn't support it.
And the Quran itself claimed that Quran is the Hadith of the Noble Messenger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes / So That It Doesn’t Get To Divorce: 10 Pieces Of Golden Advice. / Etiquette Of The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.