Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,432 members, 7,923,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Is Beating Her In Public The Best? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Beating Her In Public The Best? (735 Views)

What Can You Do To Your Spouse Who You Caught Cheating Other Than Beating Her? / Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship / Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by Raymond247(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
My girlfriend was embarassing me on the street simply because i promised her i was gonna pay her school fees, she has done it twice and i dont want her to do it again, its not that i dont have the finance to give to her but my dad is sick and, also i already have deposited some amount of money for treatment, she also know about it yet she is still feeling unconcern about my daddy's health, what do i do to abstain from her?
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by donjon: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
U'ld end up embarassing yourself
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 18, 2009
Don't u dare bro u're gonna embarass yourself
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Nov 18, 2009
I hope you do and you automatically become Chris Brown the 2nd. grin grin
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by sammyjl(f): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
Don't do it at all, you'll reget it later, undecided
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
What are you her sponsor? undecided SNAP OUTTA OF IT DUDE!
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by Pweety4me(f): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
Do it at ur own risk and shame. . .hisssss
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by Godmother(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
donjon:

U'ld end up embarassing yourself

Exactly.That is all you'll be doing to yourself. Just try to explain to her one more time why she should wait and if she insists on being inconsiderate, then give her a wide berth, at least for a while
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
@poster
yu must be a fool. why must yu be thinking of hitting a woman?
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by r231(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
ask yourself this,,,,,,,,,,IS BEATING HER @ ALL D BEST cus a real man don't hit woman
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by coolier(f): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
Raymond247:

My girlfriend was embarassing me on the street simply because i promised her i was gonna pay her school fees, she has done it twice and i dont want her to do it again,

Don't ever make promises you can't fulfill. You must learn to be a man of your words! 'A promise is a promise' no matter what! Most importantly she has to be in school, she depended on you, she believed in your word, and 'am sure if she had other options you wouldn't have promised to pay it. That would explain her disappointment and behaviour on the streets. Don't let her down!
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by keeptalkin(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
a beggar has no choice. She should be very grateful that a friend is offering to pay her school fees, which her parents cannot do. This is the typical attitude of nigerians we take things for granted and don't show appreciation
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by coolier(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
keeptalkin:

a beggar has no choice. She should be very grateful that a friend is offering to pay her school fees, which her parents cannot do. This is the typical attitude of nigerians we take things for granted and don't show appreciation

So she has to kiss his ass? The guy hasn't even paid the fees yet!
Re: Is Beating Her In Public The Best? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
IS BEATING HER AT ALL THE BEST? undecided

Well , it's your fault for taking on the role of financial aids/ Govt. funds

(1) (Reply)

Good Reasons To Be Married / Am Tired / Fallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.