Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? (13281 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by larger20(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2005
spikedcylinder:

as a british size 16,am not exactly perfect but i just CANT be attracted to a fat person.I don't think i'll be able to 'get it up' if am with a fat person. grin wink

What exactly do u mean by "british size"? U mean there are no fat british men/women>?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2005
There's American size 10,12,14,16,18 etc and there's British size 10,12,14,16,18 etc.Geddit?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by IAH(f): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2005
spikedcylinder:

[b]as a british size 16,am not exactly perfect but i just CANT be attracted to a fat person.[/b]I don't think i'll be able to 'get it up' if am with a fat person. grin wink

British size 16? And you are not attracted to a fat person? Now what do we call you?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2005
Chemistry cheesy cool
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2005
Whatever you choose to call me.I just hope you're reasonable enough to realise that a thin person cannot always be attracted to a thin person and vise versa for fat people.
Besides,thats why i said am not exactly perfect....but almost! grin cool
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2005
The truth is nobody is perfect in all sense of it, you find your love and your niche, and reside there......sefini
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by IAH(f): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2005
spikedcylinder:

Whatever you choose to call me.I just hope you're reasonable enough to realise that a thin person cannot always be attracted to a thin person and vise versa for fat people.
Besides,thats why i said am not exactly perfect.but almost! grin cool

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know that was what you meant. I thought your statement was to mock fat people and I wanted to say you are one Big Mama yourself. grin
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2005
you obviously do not pull your punches IAH cheesy
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2005
gosh.............. whre the hell is Hot-angel........... shes not been online for hours.......... I will be going for lecture very soon.......
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2005
Oh No!I wasnt mocking fat people in any way...i was just saying i cant be attracted to a fat man.Simple. wink
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2005
maybe you i should submit my resume then spiked rolleyes cool
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by IAH(f): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2005
Spiked, please consider him o! He is really nice to have. kiss
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2005
I am High grin cheesy cool
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2005
Of course love!Feel free to post your resume.A picture wouldnt be bad though! wink
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by nicetohave(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2005
blushes and blnks
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2005
cool kiss
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2005
can we changed the topic to :when ur spouse starts gettting thinner and thinner
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2005
I think that's be good. cheesy
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2005
hey... hotttie .where the hell have u been since...beeen expecting uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by hotangel2(f): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2005
undecided undecided U have?

Well im here now. How r u? smiley
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2005
does anyone actually frown at thinness?I guess not! angry tongue
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2005
hot-angel:

undecided undecided U have?

Well im here now. How r u? smiley
cool trying to be fine
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by IAH(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2005
thelastdon:

can we changed the topic to :when your spouse starts gettting thinner and thinner

He/She has AIDS!

hot-angel:

I think that's be good. cheesy

rolleyes
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2005
will be back at nooooooooon......... keep it rocking.......... need to go out.got lectures.......

I dont think its called AIDS/HIV....its growth
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2005
where EXACTLY are you lastdon?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2005
the second country on my residence
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2005
then why not erase the rest to ease confusion?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2005
cos I revolved them every year
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2005
Then change them every year or is that so much work?
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2005
I mean I visit the three before a year runs out

1. its whre I skool, my country

2. my mothers parents resides there

3. My fathers based theres
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by spikedcylinder: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2005
whatever! smiley
Re: When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? by thelastdon(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2005
thanks for your undying concern........ shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! / What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu / How I spent My Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.