Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men (5290 Views)

Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women? / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by BabaRamota1980: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Instead of intelligent and educated people to dismiss this writer and shut him down you are celebrating his junk. How are we sure this is a Southrrner, and even if he was is this thrash best he could write to extoll great qualities in the Southern cultures?

I am dissapointed in those that subscribed to his cheap bait.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
galeiiTNA:
Igbo women are brave and know what they want from a young age. Only Igbo men can handle their strong passions and value their worth

u just said the obvious ....i must marry and igbo guy ...dat one nah sure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Fidelismaria: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
I disagree

We yorubas make great huabands

Screw d op
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
What's hidden that needs disclosure? That Yoruba men accept and revel in the negative 'Yoruba demons' tag? That the average Yoruba woman accepts her man would cheat on her like her dad did to her mum and like her brother s and cousins do to other women? That infidelity is as commonplace as eko wrapped in green leaves amongst your folks? That it isn't uncommon to find Yoruba men fathering countless children from different women , women they don't intend to keep? What is there to disclose?

Don't even dare me by making a bet. You can't win this argument. You lack the prerequisite skills to engage me .

You tried sneaking in lies but I caught you in the lies. To exempt your brethen from the deluge of truth flooding in, you delineated the Yoruba nation by terming Yorubas from Lagos as 'fake Yorubas'. There's no such thing as 'fake Yorubas'. You're either Yoruba or not. Prove me wrong.

Be rest assured I'd drag you across the pages of this thread if your subsequent replies drip of falsehood.

[b]
I should be accusing you for fulsification of tendencies of a tribe you've refused so far to provide the source of your ideal. I sense hate and disdain,thou i'd admire your gumption to go on this path of perpetual destruction on a forum dominated by the tribe.
I could take one or two flaws of other tribes and condemn their existence but not argue nor generalize about it as you've been doing, this leads to no where but to a baseless argument and thought provoking accusations.

how many yorubas have you met? experiences and stories have you heard to deduce to such delinquent crap? this is getting deeper with no vindication,nothing but fabricated fallacy and hear say.

I understand your concept of argument "reductio ad absurdum", you keep misinterpreting my notion to suit your basis, turning my words against me, I articulately stated I presumed you drew your inference from yorubas living in Lagos that embraced modernization not the core yorubas who follow and practice the culture vehemently. and to kiss my ass, imagine you had to mention "yoruba demon" which is bluntly one of the newest trend of the modern yorubas.also is the primary point of my notion,aren't you predictable?

anytime anyday anywhere I can take you on mark, unlike you I'm not man of principle,I'm a man of expediency.
[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

which women? Women that find it difficult to marry outside the tribe?

How did you come up with this? This is nothing but fallacy and hear say from few people,Probably from the Lagos yorubas who live outside their culture, embracing modernization.

If you really want to know the true and core yorubas,i'll tell you where to find them.

I hav screenshot ur comment.
Now u hav acceptes there are FAKE YORUBAS.

i dnt wana start tribalism again.
Atleast iv not this year anymore.
But seun and his mods are not helpin matters.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I hav screenshot ur comment.
Now u hav acceptes their are FAKE YORUBAS.

i dnt wana start tribalism again.
Atleast iv not this yrar anymore.
But seun and his mods are not helpin matters.

call it whatever you want to make yourself happy, I meant what I posted and I can defend it. don't be blinded by hate and disdain you know, you know Igbos/yorubas/hausas that mixed western culture to traditional behave heterogeneously and tends to be misleading.

If your definition of "fake yorubas" is people who live outside their culture and embrace modernization then you are not as smart I thought you were.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Semantics!
Is this the part where I backtrack by going on the defensive 'cause of your subtle blackmail?

If cheating were warring, Yoruba men would be decorated generals leading us menfolk to battle. Your women even admit you're chronic cheats and you brag about it across all media platforms.
cheesycheesy @ decorated generals..they ain't called yoruba demons for nothingcheesy
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
HIScraziness:

The true and core Yorubas?? You just sold yourself out with that statement you made.

can you elaborate on what I sold? perhaps you're having a misconception.

what's difficult to comprehend on true and core yorubas?
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Kellibae(f): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

my dear same here oo. i hav told my self its igbo man or never
igbo men know d best way to a womans heart and threats them better joor.

no guy from other tribe can totori me pass my boo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bitchcrafts: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
I agree ontop that fukcmatics ish... Yoruba men do go extramile, to the extent of taking any kind of concoction even if made out of shit so far it can boost manpower. They are badass like that
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

call it whatever you want to make yourself happy, I meant what I posted and I can defend it. don't be blinded by hate and disdain you know, you know Igbos/yorubas/hausas that mixed western culture to traditional behave heterogeneously and tends to be misleading.

No need for this arguement like i said earlier.
I dnt wana start this anymore.
Every tribe are unique in their own ways.

But the truth i wont shy away from is there is tribalism in this forum dan any other forum in nigeria and seun could hav controlled this
But he made this wotst by employin biased mods.
The tribal side of me that i know today was by caused by knowing nairaland.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

No need for this arguement like i said earlier.
I dnt wana start this anymore.
Every tribe are unique in their own ways.

But the truth i wont shy away from is there is tribalism in this forum dan any other forum in nigeria and seun could hav controlled this
But he made this wotst by employin biased mods.
The tribal side of me that i know today was by caused by knowing nairaland.

affirmative! and I took the uniqueness as leverage of my discourse from my first comment.

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

affirmative! and I took the uniqueness as leverage of my discourse from my first comment.

hmm it seems u wana continue....
well good luck to u
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

hmm it seems u wana continue....
well good luck to u

no, I'm done with you.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Ladies and gentlemen , there you have it, Lagos Yorubas have declared as fake by HRH. Oba falconey, the Ooñi of Ife.

Where in my posts did tag Yorubas in Lagos? Man, do you even realize the Yorubas in Lagos are mostly from other states? You shot yourself in the foot.
if they are frm other state nko? yorubas are yorubas.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by HIScraziness(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

can you elaborate on what I sold? perhaps you're having a misconception.

what's difficult to comprehend on true and core yorubas?

You're the one having a misconception here bruh. There's nothing like a true/core Yoruba, it's either you're a Yoruba or not.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bitchcrafts: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
What's hidden that needs disclosure? That Yoruba men accept and revel in the negative 'Yoruba demons' tag? That the average Yoruba woman accepts her man would cheat on her like her dad did to her mum and like her brother s and cousins do to other women? That infidelity is as commonplace as eko wrapped in green leaves amongst your folks? That it isn't uncommon to find Yoruba men fathering countless children from different women , women they don't intend to keep? What is there to disclose?

Don't even dare me by making a bet. You can't win this argument. You lack the prerequisite skills to engage me .

You tried sneaking in lies but I caught you in the lies. To exempt your brethen from the deluge of truth flooding in, you delineated the Yoruba nation by terming Yorubas from Lagos as 'fake Yorubas'. There's no such thing as 'fake Yorubas'. You're either Yoruba or not. Prove me wrong.

Be rest assured I'd drag you across the pages of this thread if your subsequent replies drip of falsehood.

Look here, we know how parents literally trade their beautiful daughters to whoever has the cash to spare in halotry down south and how able bodied men in the Delta region lazy their asses about overdosing on dry gin and engaging in idle talks while the women are up and about in the farm providing daily bread. So, shush there Mr. man and disengage with immediate alacrity from this idle talk similitude of an ignorant simpleton.

Fact is, Noth ,South, East or West , Very lazy and odoriferously shameless folk abound. Bad habits as these you've pointed out are not tribal diseases rather , human diseases. You go school nah

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

no, I'm done with you.

wit me ? undecided
go back n check comments if u ar confused
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by MrCork: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Do you agree with his analysis?

well from a Londoner point of view..
one is usually do car spear part and tailor ..and the other dammmmn loud! (No oofense)
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
HIScraziness:

You're the one having a misconception here bruh. There's nothing like a true/core Yoruba, it's either you're a Yoruba or not.

perhaps ,my use of words wasn't lucid for one to assimilate the ideal, by true and core Yoruba I meant the natured and nurtured in the land with full knowledge of our standards, practices and custom.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

wit me ? undecided
go back n check comments if u ar confused

why are you aggressive? i was done with you because I'm still conversing with others on this thread. did you misinterpreted the notion?
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bitchcrafts: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

perhaps l,my use of words was wrong for one to assimilate the ideal by true and core Yoruba I meant the natured and nurtured in the land with full knowledge of our standards and custom.
You have to be an old pa, a very aged one at that to possess in yo arsenal the true Yoruba custom and trad. The ethnic values is as adulterated in Ife as it is in Lagos trust me.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuicyLucy:
In my opinion they all have one thing in common. They are ALL cheaters and adulterous so I'll avoid ALL nigerian men.

#Team foreign men...
grin
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

[b][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i]
I should be accusing you for fulsification of tendencies of a tribe you've refused so far to provide the source of your ideal. I sense hate and disdain,thou i'd admire your gumption to go on this path of perpetual destruction on a forum dominated by the tribe.
You're frigging scared and the claptrap you put up as a retort is nothing more than a rallying cry aimed at getting folks of your tribe to come to your aid but you , like everyone else who's followed my detail activities on this forum, know I can confidently and easily take on a gazillion antagonizers on varied issues , tribal issues none the least. Local-search 'TheSonOfMark' in the Culture Section then you'd realize if you try to make this argument a forum-wide tribal war, I'd singlehandedly cause you all psychologically pain. I don't need back-up, I never have. For your own , stick to the argument.

You are the one who's delineated the Yoruba nation. You're the one who's tagged some of your people 'fake Yorubas'.

I could take one or two flaws of other tribes and condemn their existence but not argue nor generalize about it as you've been doing, this leads to no where but to a baseless argument and thought provoking accusations.

how many yorubas have you met? experiences and stories have you heard to deduce to such delinquent crap? this is getting deeper with no vindication nothing but fabricated fallacy and hear say.

I understand your concept of argument "reductio ad absurdum", you keep misinterpreting my notion to suit your basis, turning my words against me, I articulately stated I presumed you drew your inference from yorubas living in Lagos that embraced modernization not the core yorubas who follow and practice the culture vehemently.

imagine you are building your argument on a trend,"yoruba demon" which is bluntly one of the newest trend of the modern yorubas.which is the primary point of my notion,aren't you predictable?

If you had half the intelligence of a jellyfish, you'd have realized Yorubas are partly muslims too and Islam tends to support multiple sexual partners in a way. That , amongst other reasons, is valid enough an explanation for their philandering.

anytime anyday anywhere I can take you on mark, unlike you I'm not man of principle,I'm a man of expediency.

Hell would have to freeze first, Falconey.

You still haven't proven how Yorubas from Lagos are 'fake Yorubas'.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

why are you aggressive? i was done with you because I'm still conversing with others on this thread. did you misinterpreted the notion?

Okk sorry abt that.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You have to be an old pa, a very aged one at that to possess in yo arsenal the true Yoruba custom and trad. The ethnic values is as adulterated in Ife as it is in Lagos trust me.

I was born and bred in Lagos I spent half my years in Lagos, and I can also assure you it ain't the same.I've been to all Yoruba states except ekiti and osun.

the greetings, food, pleasantaries, attires, abstract judgement etc differs, Lagos is a no man's land considering it has become a domain of every and any with all bringing different influences.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Look here, we know how parents literally trade their beautiful daughters to whoever has the cash to spare in halotry down south and how able bodied men in the Delta region lazy their asses about overdosing on dry gin and engaging in idle talks while the women are up and about in the farm providing daily bread. So, shush there Mr. man and disengage with immediate alacrity from this idle talk similitude of an ignorant simpleton.

The last time you quoted me about a month ago to bask in whatever spotlight you think is being beamed at me, I made you scurry into oblivion like a corner rabbit. This time , it'd be a public 'execution' on this thread if I deem you too much of a pest.

I do not get lumped up with everyone else down south- I am an Ibibio man, an extremely proud one at that and there's nothing you have against my tribe.

Now scurry back into the fetish jungles of Ogbomosho or Ijebu-Ode or whatever human-parts-trading forest you hail from. KingSLAY loathes your cyber-presence

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You're frigging scared and the claptrap you put up as a retort is nothing more than a rallying cry aimed at getting folks of your tribe to come to your aid but you , like everyone else who's followed my detail activities on this forum, know I can confidently and easily take on a gazillion antagonizers on varied issues , tribal issues none the least. Local-search 'TheSonOfMark' in the Culture Section then you'd realize if you try to make this argument a forum-wide tribal war, I'd singlehandedly cause you all psychologically pain. I don't need back-up, I never have. For your own , stick to the argument.

You are the one who's delineated the Yoruba nation. You're the one who's tagged some of your people 'fake Yorubas'.

If you had half the intelligence of a jellyfish, you'd have realized Yorubas are partly muslims too and Islam tends to support multiple sexual partners in a way. That , amongst other reasons, is valid enough an explanation for their philandering.

Hell would have to freeze first, Falconey.

You still haven't proven how Yorubas from Lagos are 'fake Yorubas'.

[b]
lol I don't need succor, I never asked for and never needed one,.I just stated an obvious observation.

on the "FAKE YORUBA"
this was my reply to hiscraziness_ on the same claim.

"perhaps ,my use of words wasn't lucid enough for one to assimilate the ideal, by true and core Yoruba I meant the natured and nurtured in the land with full knowledge of our standards, practices and custom"

and to nightmare

"call it whatever you want to make yourself happy, I meant what I posted and I can defend it. don't be blinded by hate and disdain you know, you know Igbos/yorubas/hausas that mixed western culture to traditional behave heterogeneously and tends to be misleading.
If your definition of "fake yorubas" is people who live outside their culture and embrace modernization then you are not as smart I thought you were"

I thought the argument revolves around tribe, bringing religion to the table broaden the proposition and divert it to another dimension mark. i can't dispute your remark on islam. I'm not a Muslim and I know little about their practice and believe.

and you still have haven't reveal what prompt you to infer yorubas as "remorseless philanderers"

[/b]
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bitchcrafts: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The last time you quoted me about a month ago to bask in whatever spotlight you think is being beamed at me, I made you scurry into oblivion like a corner rabbit. This time , it'd be a public 'execution' on this thread if I deem you too much of a pest.

I do not get lumped up with everyone else down south- I am an Ibibio man, an extremely proud one at that and there's nothing you have against my tribe.

Now scurry back into the fetish jungles of Ogbomosho or Ijebu-Ode or whatever human-parts-trading forest you hail from. KingSLAY loathes your cyber-presence
You really need to grow up. Im not here to throw innuendos or whatever else you kids throw this time. I'm way past that level and FYI, I didnt burrow into earth hiding from another mere shadow like you, I've been busy making moves your folks would be proud to show off as evidence of their years of sacrifice If you're smart enough to kwim instead of keeping calendars of when what happened on Nl.

That said, I wonder why you kept the main object of my post off this mention... Further confirms the height of your IQ and the depth of your commonsense as something as high as the trench of Mariana. I cant but loathe your legendary stupidity too Ibibio miser.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bitchcrafts: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

I was born and bred in Lagos I spent half my years in Lagos, and I can also assure you it ain't the same.I've been to all Yoruba states except ekiti and osun.

the greetings, food, pleasantaries, attires, abstract judgement etc differs, Lagos is a no man's land considering it has become a domain of every and any with all bringing different influences.
That doesnt mean the indigenous culture and trad has not been adulterated in those parts too. I knew how shits used to be and how they are now boo. Lagos has forever been the confluence of all, the market place for all. That indigenous culture ain't well appreciated in Lag is a simple reflection something is going wrong in the grassroots. Lagos didnt just well up with people! It indeed is a product of concurrent influx of people from all over the place. Feel me?
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You really need to grow up. Im not here to throw innuendos or whatever else you kids throw this time. I'm way past that level and FYI, I didnt burrow into earth hiding from another mere shadow like you, I've been busy making moves your folks would be proud to show off as evidence of their years of sacrifice If you're smart enough to kwim instead of keeping calendars of when what happened on Nl.

That said, I wonder why you kept the main object of my post off this mention... Further confirms the height of your IQ and the depth of your commonsense as something as high as the trench of Mariana. I cant but loathe your legendary stupidity too Ibibio miser.
since morning i no gree talk but this one too strong

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by tollyboy5(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

Hope you are a ware of that most igbo girls love Any thing yoruba it only the men that dont move close to yoruba girls but i notice yoruba girls prefer their yoruba men to igbo and I guess Its be cause of the degree of respect they have for their women only in yoruba land women are entitled portion of their parents properties yoruba culture practice gender equality than Any others that is why our ladies prefer us we know how to train our daugthers to be self dependant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want Her But Her Family Background Is A Problem / Hilarious Pictures To Spice Up Your Saturday Afternoon / Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.