Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:00 AM

Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men (5305 Views)

Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women? / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
That doesnt mean the indigenous culture and trad has not been adulterated in those parts too. I knew how shits used to be and how they are now boo. Lagos has forever been the confluence of all, the market place for all. That indigenous culture ain't well appreciated in Lag is a simple reflection something is going wrong in the grassroots. Lagos didnt just well up with people! It indeed is a product of concurrent influx of people from all over the place. Feel me?
I agree with your hypothesis and if i apply it to support my claim, it shows if they were never a Lagos the traditional culture will still be properly practice. yes Lagos is where several culture meet and create sub-cultures which are uncontrollable. This same central where cultures meet Cause misappropriation, Misconduct and misconception of our customs because of the advent and adoption of western and mix practices from other cultures.

Example: if an Hausa man move from sokoto to Katsina I believe his belief,overt and covert actions won't change, because he'll meet people with homogeneous traits but if the same man move to Lagos where he will meet Igbo,Yoruba,tiv,urhobo,idoma,calabar and now possibly white man will definitely change in character and become a new and sophisticated being because of influences.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by tollyboy5(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thou as a lagosian yoruba i would say civilization as effect on our culture in lagos but the facts still remains that yoruba men finds it easy to be loved by women from other tribe due to many things including civilization Thou other civilize people are living in our land from other tribe but when we talk about lagos we talk about yoruba men and I notice many yoruba women learning hand work or doing one thing or the other so if you are lazy and want your husband to take all the responsibility dont move close to yoruba men most of them Were pampard by their mum and see no reason to marry a lady that is not as strong has their mum and again my advice to igbo men is to tell their women to stop running after yoruba guyz bcus of swag or etc. I do find it more easy getting igbo girls compare to yoruba girls. We remain yorubadguyz with swags , the ladies favourite despite the blackmailing from people. grin
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by newdawn2017(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
JuicyLucy:
In my opinion they all have one thing in common. They are ALL cheaters and adulterous so I'll avoid ALL nigerian men.

#Team foreign men...
yeah! Team pure White European men grin grin cheesy mean white western ideology concerning women rocks!
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by galeiiTNA: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

u just said the obvious ....i must marry and igbo guy ...dat one nah sure

Cool. I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by Opakan2: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
tollyboy5:

Hope you are a ware of that most igbo girls love Any thing yoruba it only the men that dont move close to yoruba girls but i notice yoruba girls prefer their yoruba men to igbo and I guess Its be cause of the degree of respect they have for their women only in yoruba land women are entitled portion of their parents properties yoruba culture practice gender equality than Any others that is why our ladies prefer us we know how to train our daugthers to be self dependant

you nailed it..

I honestly feel it's the respect and equity yoruba men give women that makes igbo girls run after them a lot, competing for them with yoruba girls.
Don't mind these igbo lads on Nairaland suffering from inferiority complex.. we yoruba angels rock cool

The Igbo man automatically becomes oga at home to be worshipped by his wife. Their wives don't work, mostly sit at home babysitting, cooking and spreading their legs whenever oga is hot
They can't talk or contribute meaningfully when it comes to decision making and they suffer domestic violence alot cos of ibo aggressive nature
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bi0nics: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

which women? Women that find it difficult to marry outside the tribe?

How did you come up with this? This is nothing but fallacy and hear say from few people,Probably from the Lagos yorubas who live outside their culture, embracing modernization.

If you really want to know the true and core yorubas,i'll tell you where to find them.

Why are you spewing Junks upnandan??

Look at this one that doesnt even know zilch bout his tribe trying to diffrentiate between a real yoruba n a fake one?
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
bi0nics:

Why are you spewing Junks upnandan??

Look at this one that doesnt even know zilch bout his tribe trying to diffrentiate between a real yoruba n a fake one?

are you dyslexic? I can and I have in my subsequent posts. now lurch off my prestigious mention. I detest mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bi0nics: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

are you dyslexic? I can and I have in my subsequent posts. now lurch off my prestigious mention. I detest mediocrity.

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by IamOpemipo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yoruba man always diplomatic.. Let an ibo man write something of this sort, He will end up praising his folks like they are ANGELS and mak others look bad.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bi0nics: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

Your presence stinks of mediocrity..

O Guider and the ruler of the Yoruba Kingdom

Fvck outta here cvnt
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bitchcrafts: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

I agree with your hypothesis and if i apply it to support my claim, it shows if they were never a Lagos the traditional culture will still be properly practice. yes Lagos is where several culture meet and create sub-cultures which are uncontrollable. This same central where cultures meet Cause misappropriation, Misconduct and misconception of our customs because of the advent and adoption of western and mix practices from other cultures.

Example: if an Hausa man move from sokoto to Katsina I believe his belief,overt and covert actions won't change, because he'll meet people with homogeneous traits but if the same man move to Lagos where he will meet Igbo,Yoruba,tiv,urhobo,idoma,calabar and now possibly white man will definitely change in character and become a new and sophisticated being because of influences.

It's no use arguing over indeference, what seems 6 to you may be 9 to me but that doesnt mean your 6 is what it is tho...smiley
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by falconey(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
bi0nics:

Your presence stinks of mediocrity..

O Guider and the ruler of the Yoruba Kingdom

Fvck outta here cvnt

incosequencial retardist product of a dipsomaniac, enhanced simpleton_ of the century. condescending pompous prick!

you are irrelevant, if I could go back in time to correct a mistake i would go back and hand your father a condom.
Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by bi0nics: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
falconey:

incosequencial retardist product of a dipsomaniac, enhanced simpleton_ of the century. condescending pompous prick!

you are irrelevant, if I could go back in time to correct a mistake i would go back and hand your father a condom.

Is that all cvnt??

Shows how mentally retarded you are.. undecided

If you cant explain the difference between "real" and "fake" Yoruba..Then you have the permission to fvck outta ma "Prestigious Mention"

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men by lammy197(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You mean remorseless philanderers who leave countless psychologically-wrecked women in their wake ?
u sha wan show say u sabi english continu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Marrying An Akwa Ibom Girl Is More Expensive Than Marrying An Igbo Girl / Would You Marry A Person Who Doesn't Have College Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.