Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) (35473 Views)

Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by bigfrancis21: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
maxisaso:
http://thearticleng..com.ng/2016/12/adanma-ohakim-okorafor-and-husband.html?m=1

Adanma, daughter of former Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim, and her husband, Amaha Okorafor have welcomed their second child, a baby boy. The new mother, who is a lawyer, gave birth on December 21st. This would be their second child, as they have a daughter Kaima, who was born in January 2016.

Aww. That would make both children Irish twins - siblings born less than 12 months apart.

3 Likes

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by bokunrawo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
The man dey vex gan, hin no allow hin wife yash rest small

2 Likes

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
bestestgirl:
This woman must be fertile for Africa! She got married in June/july and gave birth in January and now another baby in december.
Though, I believe that this second child was not planned, he 'entered' by mistake grin grin
to her...every drop of sperm counts

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:
The two children are age mates. This is wonderful. By the time they grow up and the elder one tries to claim seniority, the younger would remind him/her that the age difference is just 11 months and not up to a year.
But why couldn't they space the kids?
Lol grin
Seeing your comment made me realize the age difference
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by zarakay(f): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
stankezzy:
Best dressed guy this Christmas period

grin grin
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by sisisioge: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmmm, their children are age mates! Born same year grin

May God bless the family.

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by chronique(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol grin
Seeing your comment made me realize the age difference

E sure say them go dey fight each other well well.
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by syncACE(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
eh?...why do girls like cucumber so much like this ehn
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
tit:
donad trump will deport them
all they do is fork and born baby.
baby factory

At least she's better than you that Bleep and abbort the bastard, be careful so you won't abbort your womb.Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Kassidy90(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
philchudi:
Children are gift from God that's we must appreciate God for. For all those saying its right or left, waiting wrong about a couple having their own child so far they can take care of them. Funny enough some of u might prefer murder. SHAME
I get ur point but bro let's call a spade a ♠ , it's unhealthy, means the guy can't even give her wife 12weeks of rest after the first child, if not that they are rich do u think its easy..

2 Likes

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by aalangel(f): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yep. I did the same thing.
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by EniHolar(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:

E sure say them go dey fight each other well well.
Lol grin Respect fit scarce the younger one too
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dem no even allow blood dry before dem begin do after the first one. grin

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by onikko: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
O boy dis guy d vex in no wait make d woman rest
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by mzax(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thnk God it's frm 5% rigion if na hausa man hehehehe u4 see hates comment gtin pregnant n putin on bed is a human animalistics function, kp on abortion n kp on killing ur president in feture.Gov. Nass elrufa'I for president 2019 if baba changes his mind. ;DThnk God it's frm 5% rigion if na hausa man hehehehe u4 see hates comment gtin pregnant n putin on bed is a human animalistics function, kp on abortion n kp on killing ur president in feture.Gov. Nass elrufa'I for president 2019 if baba changes his mind.

2 Likes

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Seun360(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Her husband no dey taya.
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by pappilo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Irish twins
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
tit:
donad trump will deport them
all they do is fork and born baby.
baby factory
Sighted! chill small, ok? happy Xmas! stop hating, envying and see yourself living a long life.

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Rhaspody(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
the woman still looks beautiful even after giving birth
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by charlesklaus(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:
The two children are age mates. This is wonderful. By the time they grow up and the elder one tries to claim seniority, the younger would remind him/her that the age difference is just 11 months and not up to a year.

Chaii

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by mengho(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
They are....hmm, let me put this very politely...The couple seems to be very active
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by KayodeAjani: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Best i also Had my 3boys between d space of 3years now i hv started family planning i am now sought for among parents because my children are wonderous. Age 4.3.2
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by baike: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
john okafor. born on 2016 peter okafor was born on 2016 are you guys twin no sir how can that possible
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Buharimustgo: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bros better go and go family planning, if not the third one will come by September 2017
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Izen: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:
Are they your kids to space?

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by MamaTej(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:
Where are they rushing to please?
Russia.
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
So sweet
Children are blessings from God...Exactly what I would do..Husband take note
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by chronique(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Izen:

Are they your kids to space?

It's just the most logical thing to do. If you've ever raised kids or assisted in taking care of them, you would understand better.

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by samsam2019: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Look at the 1st picture. The baby is already worried about Nigeria grin sad angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / Fake Commissioner Receives Salaries For Two Years In Niger / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.