Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) (35490 Views)

Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Mayflowa(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
bestestgirl:
This woman must be fertile for Africa! She got married in June/july and gave birth in January and now another baby in december.
Though, I believe that this second child was not planned, he 'entered' by mistake

The first was not also planned going by what you wrote. It means she got pregnant long before wedlock grin

3 Likes

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
No gap??
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by bizhop01: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Two babies in one year for real? HER PUSSSY NO DEY REST?

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by DASPARTAN: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
WOW O WOW! BACK TO BACK WAS A HIT, KWA! UR HUSBAND CAN POUR SHA FROM THE SPIRIT MAN NNA MEHN HOLY CCCUMM-UNION. CHEERFUL GIVING FROM LAGOS TO KAMPALA.
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by innobets(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
and d guy will be like

back 2 back...

every single was a hit.. grin
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by stalinho(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
lol

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mayflowa:

The first was not also planned going by what you wrote. It means she got pregnant long before wedlock grin
you are right grin grin grin
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by mansmx20(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
it a good development. she want to do it once and for all. nice play

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
JuneOctober:
If*

bae u can modify ur ppst ,its simple instead of writing it again in a different plot of land
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by konkonbilo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:
Where are they rushing to please?
Russia
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by mekybabe1: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chisos! These couple like to fork too muchzm. It means blood still dey flow from his wife when he begin chook am > ;DD
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by mekybabe1: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chisos! These couple like to fork too muchzm. It means blood still dey flow from his wife when he begin chook am
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by JuneOctober(f): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
askibee:

bae u can modify ur ppst ,its simple instead of writing it again in a different plot of land

Totally forgot grin thanks

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by sirqeeboi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
I thought they do say that when mothers are breastfeeding they don't get pregnant. .how true is dis ?...and the husband sef no fit pack well for a year and the woman sef no thinks of children wahala. .well when there is money. .before the next child will come, the one we dey must pass this criteria. .stop wearing pampers and taking food,must be able to communicate, do some house work. And listen to instructions. Smiling

1 Like

Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by brimoknight(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2016
bestestgirl:
This woman must be fertile for Africa! She got married in June/july and gave birth in January and now another baby in december.
Though, I believe that this second child was not planned, he 'entered' by mistake grin grin

Are saying the second child was " born by mistake?"
I remember when I was a kid, saying "born by mistake" was an insult.
Now tell me, what are you insinuating?
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by lonelydora: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2016
bestestgirl:
Though, I believe that this second child was not planned, he 'entered' by mistake grin grin

Most times, such kids are the 'Messiah' of the house.
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by endove(f): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Congrats to them..
Re: Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:21am On Dec 27, 2016
kaziblake:
So sweet
Children are blessings from God...Exactly what I would do..Husband take note

Hmm sounds sweet smiley
How are u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Commissioner Receives Salaries For Two Years In Niger / Adeleke’s Billboards Set Ablaze As Osun PDP Primaries Ends In Violence / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.