Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,225 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots (19416 Views)

Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos / Latasha Ngwube Sizzles In Beautiful New Photos / Jennifer Okechukwu Empowers 500 Widows In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by dahunsy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat....all i see is the second pix.....hmmm....yeeee,,,hooo
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by KayodeAjani: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
I know u r Beautifull. But i think a ladys beauty should be her Moral and not the display of your legs and ties...this is not beauty but nontheless this what form of beauty that makes marriage crashes today

Display of beauty that am not sure what your future holds,what type of children we will bore and all that.
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Tedassie(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Redza:
Cucumber squad
Newbie alert wink
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Goldenheart(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Redza:
Cucumber squad
grin
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
ASHAWO
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by wintersnow(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Janetessy:
Hmmm,

She is cute

Team slim and sweet wink

Aunty no vex buh there's is a difference between slim and FLAT
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by D3F519DB: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Atshewo
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Posh(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Redza:
Cucumber squad
.....welcome..to d nairaland family.. I wish to knw u more.. Can we chat on whatsapp or fb?
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by dhardline(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
A beautiful lady is a beautiful lady. No need for all the show laps and show breast. Just makes a lady look like a sexual object only.
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Chukazu: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
koikoi2:
My wife is even more sizzler than her.

undecided but seriously, why do men see women as "a trophy for parade?"

Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by 3mmyz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bunch of makeover
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Henon: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
No be akpor, bad belle or hate, we get people wey fine pass her in our families and hoods.
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by OlympianZeus(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
All I see is just water color paintings on her face
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
who rob her shop?no breastsss?really nobody is permanent..sorry nobody is perfect.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
modelssphere:
It has been quite an eventful year for ex Face of Culture Africa,Queen Jennifer Okechukwu.

The curvy queen took part in a Christmas themed photo session to celebrate the festive season. She look alluring and beautiful as usual.

Adding to her profile this year is another awards giving to her lately by AMAA and Diplomat Heroes awards as most influential beauty queen of the year and beauty queen of the year respectively.

Her generosity and good work over the year was vividly seen and appreciated by all. Plans are already at an advance stage for her next project which will take place come 2017.

www.modelssphere.com/2016/12/queen-jennifer-okechukwu-sizzles-in-hot.html?m=1
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by gozzlin: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
koikoi2:
My wife is even more sizzler than her.

undecided

Na lie joor.
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by weedtheweeds: 3:56am On Dec 26, 2016
themonk:
I fit lick this girl skin. Choii
when she takes of the fishing net or stockings you will be so amazed at what you see. You're not seeing the real skin, bro. They wear and apply stuff to make their skins smooth and glow before the photoshoot
Re: Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots by richardplab(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
You are so lovely. Keep the thing up for you. grin grin grin grin Download vShare and Netflix Accounts. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid / I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.