Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,165 members, 7,939,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Confession Of A Frustrated Lagos Based Housewife-“i Did This Since He Could Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of A Frustrated Lagos Based Housewife-“i Did This Since He Could Not (709 Views)

Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Frustrated Lagos Based Housewife-“i Did This Since He Could Not by Brainyworldent(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am Evelyn, a lagos Based housewife and I have a very special issue that needs to be dealt with urgently, it is about to ruin my marriage of over 8 years.
I and my husband had a very beautiful life together, but that was until two years into our marriage, just after we had our first and only child.`
Danny as I fondly call him had lost his job then and would not have me work, he said it was his duty to provide for his family and believed that our child would need all my attention. I used to be a marketer at one of the leading banks, while he worked with an oil firm but was retrenched due to certain unclear circumstances.
The quest for a job took a toll on my husband because we had debts to offset, so many bills left unpaid. During that period, Danny will go out very early only to come back very late at night. The time spent however, did not reflect on our economic status. We were not begging but we could tell that the family was digging too deep into its reserves. After about a year and no serious job forthcoming, Danny decided he would go into a business of his own.
He started a business with the little we had saved over the years, he gave it his all, time, body and soul. Danny could be very determined and that was the spirit he put into the business, however, it was our home that suffered the brunt. Gradually I began to feel the detachment from him, he was more connected with making the business boom, there was little or no time for me and my little boy.
Read More:http://www.brainyworldent.com/confession-frustrated-lagos-based-housewife-since-not-sexually-satisfy/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Soldier, DSS Or Police Officer / One Pidgin Phrase That Has Numerous Meanings / Omg: You Need To See How This Lady Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.