Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,788 members, 7,889,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Investing In 'giving' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Investing In 'giving' (856 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / What Is Exactly Wrong In Giving And Receiving With Left Hand? / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In 'giving' by virud: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good day ladies and gentlemen!
I am a Christian by way of religion! There's been lots of discussion concerning financial prosperity in Christendom! Lots of book have been written about this subject matter (and I've managed to read about a dozen of these books). Therefore, I will not bore you with sermons. My plan is to test the practicality and feasibility of some of these Biblical theories!

I intend to give 12 different persons the sum of #5,000 monthly (from January to December 2017).

The 'beneficiary ' MUST not contact me after receiving the money!

This, as far as am concerned is NOT charity! I intend to to put God's word to the test!

On a first come first serve basis! If you're interested for the month of January 2017 (just one person), simply comment "I subscribe " then send me a private message and we would continue from there!

NB: Prospective 'subscriber's nairaland account must be (at least) 3 months old to qualify!
Suggestions, objections, questions, and of course criticism are all welcomed!
Re: Investing In 'giving' by virud: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Luke 6:38

"Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

Proverbs 11:24-25
One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want. Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.

Malachi 3:10
Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down
Re: Investing In 'giving' by jeyselassie(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
I subscribe
Re: Investing In 'giving' by virud: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
jeyselassie:
I subscribe
Boss I implore you to reconsider your 'subscription '.... I just checked your status (you even deal on cars) ...Do you really NEED this 5k stipend? Or you just WANT it?
Re: Investing In 'giving' by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Investing In 'giving' by okirewaju(f): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
I subscribe
Re: Investing In 'giving' by sefani(f): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2016
I subscribe
Re: Investing In 'giving' by Eteo: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2016
I subscribe
Re: Investing In 'giving' by patani(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Giving random person 5K is not 'giving' as stated in the bible(or any other spiritual principle. Believe me, giving is a universal principle).

I will suggest you sow into fertile ground
(probably someone that you are sure needs the money and his/her spirit will accept you came to his/her rescue)...Orphanage is a good one..Aged women with no supporting children are also qualified...Giving to able body Nairalander is trowing ur money into the wind. No spiritual return can be obtain from it IMO

1 Like

Re: Investing In 'giving' by AngelicBeing: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
patani:
Giving random person 5K is not 'giving' as stated in the bible(or any other spiritual principle. Believe me, giving is a universal principle).

I will suggest you sow into fertile ground
(probably someone that you are sure needs the money and his/her spirit will accept you came to his/her rescue)...Orphanage is a good one..Aged women with no supporting children are also qualified...Giving to able body Nairalander is trowing ur money into the wind. No spiritual return can be obtain from it IMO
cool

1 Like

Re: Investing In 'giving' by drmikeadams(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
i subscribe
Re: Investing In 'giving' by virud: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
@ Patani.. I will give alms to orphanage homes! And am also a tither! When the need arises, I also give to the group of people you mentioned! Be that as it may, I appreciate your suggestions! Shalom!!

Moreover, it could be true that some of these 'subscriber might actually be in WANT of this stipend and not in actual NEED of it. They should understand that they might be encouraging HARDSHIP into their respective lives! They should know better!
Re: Investing In 'giving' by lovingmum(f): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
I subscribe
Re: Investing In 'giving' by virud: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
jeyselassie:
I subscribe
G.... Sorry... I've been quite busy lately...Are you game?
Re: Investing In 'giving' by jeyselassie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
virud:

G.... Sorry... I've been quite busy lately...Are you game?
yes im interested.
Re: Investing In 'giving' by virud: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
jeyselassie:
yes im interested.
Kindly reply my E-mail (with your account details)..Thanks...
Re: Investing In 'giving' by jeyselassie(m): 5:23am On Feb 08, 2017
virud:

Kindly reply my E-mail (with your account details)..Thanks...
ive sent it.
Re: Investing In 'giving' by sisisioge: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Dude, if you really want to put God to test, you should consider giving the people that really needs it. People that hustle for real. Ever passed a tattered looking woman by the road side who sells agbalumo/orange/sweets etc with her total wares not worth more than NGN500, yet she sides in the sun like she's expecting a profit of 5k? She's the one that will be filled with gratefulness and her heart plus those that relate to her will pray for you. Take a walk around town, you would see people with real needs for the 5k. For some people, 5k is a huge deal...For others, it's for recharge cards.

Now take my advice up there or put all the money for the 12 months together and let me subscrib grin. In fact, I subscribe for March since someone already took February cool

God absolutely really do bless a giver...I have tried it before.
Re: Investing In 'giving' by purpleNG(f): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
I subscribe
Re: Investing In 'giving' by simiolu1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
i subscribe

(1) (Reply)

See Old Women Learning Karate For Self Defense / Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Ceremony, Rejects Husband‎ In Delta / List Of Nigerian Foods To Reverse And Beat DIABETES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.