Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,014 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (56141 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by TheMan001: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
Hmmmm....she likes the both of you equally,she doesn't wanna lose you she doesn't wanna lose him...my advice....
Tell her to list Wat she likes about you and what she dislikes about you,same thing she'll do for the other guy ,she can take a week off and shouldn't talk to any of you,Tell.her to be sincere with herself,Because she can't eat her cake and have it back......
Don't self pity her, be strict,After all this she should come to a conclusion of either dating you or the other guy,Don't let her tears move you,Tell her you can't afford to share her with anybody.........
She's confused,the both of you are equal before her,whatever that happens DON'T BE HER BACK UP PLAN.....

U watch too many hollywood movies.. D girl likes op but the both of them need to start using their head... Shikena

5 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by pawesome(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op,y u decievin urself dt she likes u? Its either she wnts u to b d fuckee or d bankee...
Buh cum to tink f it,all ma gals get bf o.am jst d 'oda guy'..
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Barigaboy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
caukerzee:
Well it goes like this; I met this girl some months ago. I instantly had a liking for her reason being that she looked so much like an old friend. We got talking and as time went on, feelings began to set it. I made my intentions clear to her about wanting to date her and she was like "let's see how it goes". We hung out a couple of times, from the signs I was getting it became obvious that she was intrested in me.
One night we got chatting on whatsApp after we came back from an outing. I asked her: "hope you had fun today? " she replied: "yes. Thanks for making my day. It was generally a good day except that I'm having issues with my boyfriend ". ["Did I just hear boyfriend ?"; I said in my mind] Trying to play it cool I said: "Sorry about that". At this point I told many thoughts began to cross my mind. Not wanting to be a girlfriend snatcher I let it pass. We continued chatting. After a few convos she asked me: "Hope you're not hurt ?" "About?" (Pretending not to know what she was talking about ): I replied. "About the boyfriend stuff? "
"Nah...why should I?"
"But I have feelings for you and would have really like if we could work out I'm sorry ".
"Now I'm going to cry in my pillow for weeks (I said jokingly )".
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"You're going to be responsible for getting me the second most beautiful and amazing girl now that I can not have you".
"Lol ".
Long story short, she began trying to convince me to give it a try. Telling me how her boyfriend stays outside town and how they only see once in a while. I let her know that I can't share my woman with another man, how I can't be the side guy. She kept insisting telling me to trust her. I still let her know that more than affection I need comitment and how it's impossible to be commited to two people and all the emotional baggage that comes with it (having witness a similar scenario ). She told me to pretend I didn't know about another man in her life. She kept insisting. I then asked: "If you have a boyfriend what that make me?"
"Boyfriend": she replied. We kept going back and forth about the scenario until I told her to forget it as I cannot be a "Backup plan". She claimed I did not care about her feelings.
The following evening her roommate called me asking me what I did to her friend and how she had been crying all evening. I felt bad and asked to meet so we could talk things over. I eventually agreed to date her giving her the following terms :
1. That she figures which of us she's going to continue with and a day will come when she has to decide or it's over.
2. That she never brings him up whenever we're together.
She was very happy and took the offer. Things got off to a great start. Time went on and we increasingly got fon of each other.
The first day we kissed, she told me she was feeling guilty. Trying not to be a drama queen, I reacted cooly. I just reminded her about our agreement of not bringing stuff like that up. She cries any time we have sextet and as time went on I made her feel comfortable about sex.
The relationship went on. We had fights, we reconciled every time like every other normal relationship.
A few days ago when she was supposed to leave town to her family for the Christmas, we had our goodbye sex and all that. We said our 'byes' and 'i miss you(s)' & parted ways. Latter that evening, she called me and was crying over the phone. I told her to calm down and tell me what the matter was. She told me that what she did with me earlier in the day, she did with the other guy. My heart shattred. I was so furious and didn't know what to say. I just ended the call. She kept calling and texting to apologise saying she won't bring him up again and that she needed someone to talk to at that point that's why she called. Ignored her for a while then I replied her; if she wants us to work out, she we have to meet up and talk about our relationship should be ideally. But she seems not to be able to make up her mind. I feel this is a typical case of trying to eat your cake and have it.
What do I do?
My brother I go tell u wetin I go do if na me be u.
No vex for wetin she dey do. Give her more time.
This is d issue. U want her love she gave it to u. I bet u if not that she felt something for u, she would have told u no. And forget about d issue of weather a guy was dating her before no girl wey no get bf but we are always trying to get a better woman. U need to learn not to be selfish with her she was truthful to u now she is hanging in between. Before she was feeling guilty because she was in relationship with d oda guy n never wanna cheat on him but doing it for u now u r winning her love that she is also feeling like cheating on u. Though its not easy but u gat a lot of work to do n make sure u find a way to calm that girl. She is confuse n heart broken because of u. Give her sometime n try to control yourself she wud be yours if u can be patient for her. She is better cos u no what she is doing. Do u no how many lives and have a bf on d mainland n also have another bf on d island where they work whenever they close they branch d house of d one on d Island n sometimes sleep over n tell d one on the mainland that it is traffic that is delaying them in this case she wouldn't feel bad cos u r not told. Since is open to u use maturity with her she will end up being yours n never cheat on u.

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by SMREXY(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Blood of God! grin
God get blood? shocked
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by solidman59(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
caukerzee:
Well it goes like this; I met this girl some months ago. I instantly had a liking for her reason being that she looked so much like an old friend. We got talking and as time went on, feelings began to set it. I made my intentions clear to her about wanting to date her and she was like "let's see how it goes". We hung out a couple of times, from the signs I was getting it became obvious that she was intrested in me.
One night we got chatting on whatsApp after we came back from an outing. I asked her: "hope you had fun today? " she replied: "yes. Thanks for making my day. It was generally a good day except that I'm having issues with my boyfriend ". ["Did I just hear boyfriend ?"; I said in my mind] Trying to play it cool I said: "Sorry about that". At this point I told many thoughts began to cross my mind. Not wanting to be a girlfriend snatcher I let it pass. We continued chatting. After a few convos she asked me: "Hope you're not hurt ?" "About?" (Pretending not to know what she was talking about ): I replied. "About the boyfriend stuff? "
"Nah...why should I?"
"But I have feelings for you and would have really like if we could work out I'm sorry ".
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"You're going to be responsible for getting me the second most beautiful and amazing girl now that I can not have you".
"Lol ".
Long story short, she began trying to convince me to give it a try. Telling me how her boyfriend stays outside town and how they only see once in a while. I let her know that I can't share my woman with another man, how I can't be the side guy. She kept insisting telling me to trust her. I still let her know that more than affection I need comitment and how it's impossible to be commited to two people and all the emotional baggage that comes with it (having witness a similar scenario ). She told me to pretend I didn't know about another man in her life. She kept insisting. I then asked: "If you have a boyfriend what that make me?"
"Boyfriend": she replied. We kept going back and forth about the scenario until I told her to forget it as I cannot be a "Backup plan". She claimed I did not care about her feelings.
The following evening her roommate called me asking me what I did to her friend and how she had been crying all evening. I felt bad and asked to meet so we could talk things over. I eventually agreed to date her giving her the following terms :
1. That she figures which of us she's going to continue with and a day will come when she has to decide or it's over.
She was very happy and took the offer. Things got off to a great start. Time went on and we increasingly got fon of each other.
The first day we kissed, she told me she was feeling guilty. Trying not to be a drama queen, I reacted cooly. I just reminded her about our agreement of not bringing stuff like that up. She cries any time we have sextet and as time went on I made her feel comfortable about sex.
The relationship went on. We had fights, we reconciled every time like every other normal relationship.
A few days ago when she was supposed to leave town to her family for the Christmas, we had our goodbye sex and all that. We said our 'byes' and 'i miss you(s)' & parted ways. Latter that evening, she called me and was crying over the phone. I told her to calm down and tell me what the matter was. She told me that what she did with me earlier in the day, she did with the other guy. My heart shattred. I was so furious and didn't know what to say. I just ended the call. She kept calling and texting to apologise saying she won't bring him up again and that she needed someone to talk to at that point that's why she called. Ignored her for a while then I replied her; if she wants us to work out, she we have to meet up and talk about our relationship should be ideally. But she seems not to be able to make up her mind. I feel this is a typical case of trying to eat your cake and have it.
What do I do?

OP if she wants you to be her back up then no problem. Just keep GHing (fucking) her till you are tired.
Then get another gf. Take your feelings out of it. she ain't worth it.

On a serious note, don't do serous stuff with a person who is indecisive, let alone love.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Divay22(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
TheMan001:

U watch too many hollywood movies.. D girl likes op but the both of them need to start using their head... Shikena
Hollywood Hell No. sad sad.if you had said Bollywood it would have been better grin grin grin cheesy cheesy,she likes them equally,it like a game of Who can get there before the other, it's either OP step up his game or forget her....
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by OCTAVO: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
cool smiley
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by zicoraads: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Y'all don't know when a lady is not interested in dating? Make her an assistant girlfriend too. Level the playing field.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by chiefojiji(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
I quickly remember this yoruba adage.........

ipasan ta fi no iya le ile, onbe Lori aja fun iyawo

meaning the cane used on the 1st wife is kept on the roof for the 2nd wife..

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by shehuolayinka(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have one currently now, even after insulting and embarrassing her, I have tried getting her angry and all sort of stupid things guys do to a girl, she still won't go, I just decided to leave her and be looking at her. When the time comes, she go go her way. And it's being five years, I have been in the mess.
When it comes to girl issue again, I just no dey disturb myself again. They are very stupid and useless, so I tend not to over think their matter.

6 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by TheMan001: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
Hollywood Hell No. sad sad.if you had said Bollywood it would have been better grin grin grin cheesy cheesy,she likes them equally,it like a game of Who can get there before the other, it's either OP step up his game or forget her....

ok ok fyn Bollywood... but op's game has always been tight from wat I can decipher... d both of dem have to just start using their brains from now on.. He can just go.. "come babe lets start giving ourselves brain now oh" and they wl b able to put d pieces together. As simple as...
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by IYANGBALI: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stories for sango obatala amadioha and esu
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by goingape: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
caukerzee:
"Nah...why should I?"
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"Lol ".
What do I do?
congrat bro!

you are now a professional mumu and now qualify to be the grand daddy of mumu united.

your prize is waiting for you! call your price and tell her that you will always be her imbeciile for life and you will stick to her no matter what her other qualify mumu (first boyfriend) do. tell your prize that you will be her backup imbeciile for life and anytime you got tired for your first mumu, you will be always there for her no matter the circumstances just like a dog waiting for his master.

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by TheMan001: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
shehuolayinka:
I have one currently now, even after insulting and embarrassing her, I have tried getting her angry and all sort of stupid things guys do to a girl, she still won't go, I just decided to leave her and be looking at her. When the time comes, she go go her way. And it's being five years, I have been in the mess.
When it comes to girl issue again, I just no dey disturb myself again. They are very stupid and useless, so I tend not to over think their matter.

You have been telling her stupid things for five years now... Guy u are a very wicked person oh but c if u want everything to end, tell her u taking her to this resort as a surprise then plan a trip to one very deep forest in Sokoto, take away her purse and cell phones esp. ATM, leave her there and return to ur base. My broda if she survives it back, she'll come to nairalanders to give 50,000 reasons why she shldnt leave u, which of course she can't get.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by chiraqDemon(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
OP u never get sense till today?? shocked shocked
Emeka how many times have i told u; chop and clean your mouth.....
Guy detach yourself emotionally cos these type of girls are too confused and when u pour in ur emotions u get tired
Just bleep her when u have the chance then go get urself a main girl cos right now u are the backup plan without a bavkup plan
Oshey feel me
Egbon relationship adviser
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by chiraqDemon(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
SMREXY:
God get blood? shocked
Bros OP situation too strong...even blood of jesus or Nebuchadnezzar no handle am so d main oga at d top need donate e own grin
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by lionson(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
You in particular need help.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by TheMan001: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
caukerzee:
"Nah...why should I?"
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"Lol ".
What do I do?

Now dat u have started reasoning like this... u want to stop using condom abi... dat is when u know u have used ur lyf to play nairabet... very big odd for that matter... e must cut...

4 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by bigerboy200: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
but how can a girl make love with two different guys under 24hrs??na so her kpekus no dey taya?? this is hard to believe sha though i know some girls can be absolutely worthless...
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by essohjay1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Make her a side chick too,if she can't stand it let her go
She would definitely leave immediately she notices she's a side chick.....quoting from experience.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by dungburu: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikp120:
I can relate... I've never had an original gf in my whole life... Always an assistant bf... Chai! Uwa choro ikpu like seriously! grin grin
I even prefer to be an Assistant boy friend that the real boyfriend B is I won't need to spend much, worry much because I know Its based on the temporary.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by ikp120(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:
Choi! Girlfriend snatcher spotted grin
Lolzzz grin grin
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Hexilon: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by peacefulone: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
AIDS IS REAL, I DEY TALK AM NOW U NO WAN HEAR.
USE UR HEAD AND STAY ALIVE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE U(FAMILY)
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Alagbada1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
The Apestle to the corinthians..[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by javispj(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Just enjoy ur self n f the bitch..some girls r bastards angry
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikp120:
I can relate... I've never had an original gf in my whole life... Always an assistant bf... Chai! Uwa choro ikpu like seriously! grin grin
Your case is different!!!
Shiloh calling.
I had a friend like you.
His was worse,there was always a stated time to call her,she could be with d main guy. grin
I pitied him severally,couldn't blame him...guys like fine girls,fine girls cant be single na...except the freshly heartbroken ones who play hard to get too.
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by MisterLongman(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
@Op polyandry is not a sin........

She can decide to marry you guys well if you guys agree to that, no big deal......

But Op take note never let a hoe turn you into her side guy, turn her into your bitch and fvck her until get tired of chopping her kpomo and pass her to the other guy or whoever is waiting to fill in your gap...... She's emotionally weak and unstable, bitch aint loyal mehn......

Two can play the game
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by shehuolayinka(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2016
TheMan001:

You have been telling her stupid things for five years now... Guy u are a very wicked person oh but c if u want everything to end, tell her u taking her to this resort as a surprise then plan a trip to one very deep forest in Sokoto, take away her purse and cell phones esp. ATM, leave her there and return to ur base. My broda if she survives it back, she'll come to nairalanders to give 50,000 reasons why she shldnt leave u, which of course she can't get.
My guy, I have even openly told her that, if I end up with, she should expect DNA test, on every child birth.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Blood of God! grin
so was it a natural disaster or weed? i mean the cause of your madness?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by almarthins(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2016
UIA04:
You are dating a pricK eater

Shes pretending or has low self esteem

I'm sure her room mate is a fellow olosHo

She probably has five of your type she calls MAGA

U are feeling like Cupid god of love

Mehn! I cant but say that u r making sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.