Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,166 members, 7,884,070 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (56143 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by mzzhavilah(f): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2016
ikp120:
I can relate... I've never had an original gf in my whole life... Always an assistant bf... Chai! Uwa choro ikpu like seriously! grin grin
lol assistant bf? And u known went wit it?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by mzzhavilah(f): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2016
mzzhavilah:
lol assistant bf? And u known went wit it?
Knowingly*

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by gidimasters(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2016
TheMan001:

u b player come be breaker... u b Shaquille O'neal? Even Shaq no break d ball wen him dey play... u neva wise up anything, u neva evn start to know anything before u go come talk about wise up... better dey pray every morning make God give u ur own before u find dat special someone and play and break ur heart again instead of hers. come how old r u sef?

baba u neva chop ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by kaziblake(f): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2016
You are obviously dating a baby
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Worksunlimited: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Lolz.. Just keep shjnning the kongo jere...

Afterall.. I blame konji for all this long thing you are going through..
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Petril(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Evolution Of Girls'... I Smell Polyandry
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by RetroBoy: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Despite your confusion, you already hit the honeypot.
You didn't waste time at all.
You da real MVP.!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by GreatEngineer(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Op you mean you have been having premarital sex?
My advice for you is to repent and stay away from such.

Our God is holy so be ye holy.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Onyishona(f): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Too long
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by tbliss22(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello Op,

Have it at the back of ur mind she's just a type of girl that loves to have 3 to 4 cassavas to eat all to herself. She's very smart and knows exactly what she is doing.

If she can cheat on her boyfriend with you then she can do the same thing with another guy. Some of her friends are also in the game and don't get it twisted that's the way of life for them.

They have minimum of 2 red hot cassavas for back-up, sexual pleasure and to constantly role in cash.

I have once gotten in with a girl who obviously was very sweet looking but even when eating up her kpekus, another guy is already calling her and you know what? I'm not bothered because I know her kit-kat is not for me alone.

Those are the kind of ladies we've got out there right now. Always feeling insecure with just one guy. They've forgotten we men knows the best kpekus to settle down with.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Ramanto(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2016
chronique:
Dude, you are on your own. Remember HIV is real and women are carriers. Quit that shitty relationship now. She would always play the victim and like every or most women out there, would never accept she was wrong, when things get sordid. Just let her be. Think about your safety and the risk involved with shagging a partner who is sleeping with another partner, who could be sleeping with multiple partners, who could be doing same. You got only one life to live; don't live it carelessly or waste it. Nuff said.
You sound quite intelligent.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by vikyno(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2016
OP problem is real and common. I have almost the same problem with my gal friend.

I eventually summoned the courage, not minding the emotional pain, and ended the relationship.

My advice is for you to quit the relationship. That kind of a girl is not worth your love and attention.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by sekem: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Whytelyon:

import stdio.nl
import secondeye.nl
import gfmodule.nl

main()
If found:CheatingGF==true
Then
DisposeCheatingGf()
And
puts: EndOfSory()
Else found:goodGF ==true
Then
Puts:RelationshipTillMarriage()
And
puts:EndOfStory()

End.

I wrote this simple code to check for cheating gf'z on Nairaland grin Op take note.

Nice code.

Can you please write the full code for this function DisposeCheatingGf()?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by anigbajumo(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2016

She fuvk 2guys within 24hrsCB is right,these hoes' are not loyal.OP is very wrong for being possessed with her emotionally, it is clearly written that she wants a fun nd u are looking for serious dating relationship pending her punny is available to bleep anytime,sincerely, I dunno how some guys reason wen it comes to lady.Continue to bleep her till u are no more interested. Shikena!!

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by hoebamaa(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2016
I have a friend who had this experience, a close friend, and I know he's not recovered till today.

I guess you re AZ and that your friend is James.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2016
schumastic:

hahhaha funny how u read the book from the back page funny lady.
Happy new year in advance grin
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Oblongatarh(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Op this yah Mata is making all my body pain me from the aboology to my atakuology. Op pull your shoe, dust it, and run. Remember not to look back if not LOT go better pass you.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by muri4mig(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
thePretender:
Sorry bro too long, using 256kb RAM phone
Quit derailing people's thread with ur analogue phone.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Hamature(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2016
I was doing 'assistant boyfriend' to a girl for 4 years, she always claimed that she loves me and in my mind I was there looking at her like one these funny Mr. Ibu's pictures while she dated 3 guys in 4 years.

*MORAL OF THE STORY*:
Pound her well while you can and leave when you're tired. These girls ain't loyal one bit.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by muri4mig(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2016
U must b Daten underage.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Olumaeme: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Just continue to bang her, forget about any emotional attachment, she's doing that to her own boyfriend, and you are not the only one she has given it for free, she came and she will definitely go, look for your wife.

Even if she finally leaves her boyfriend for you, are you going to trust her? What if she meets another person and dump you too.

For me, this kind of women are just for chopping and chopping alone....
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Fkhalifa(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
It's a pity no more quality out there..

Wicked and heartless beings.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by vanvick247(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2016
TheMan001:

You have been telling her stupid things for five years now... Guy u are a very wicked person oh but c if u want everything to end, tell her u taking her to this resort as a surprise then plan a trip to one very deep forest in Sokoto, take away her purse and cell phones esp. ATM, leave her there and return to ur base. My broda if she survives it back, she'll come to nairalanders to give 50,000 reasons why she shldnt leave u, which of course she can't get.

Guy u wicked oooo. Lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Jorseen(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2016
caukerzee:
I didn't know she had a boyfriend and when I found out, I tried to opt out. She literally begged for a relationship.
My own advice for you is to get another girl and u should let her know about it, and see how she is also going to feel about it. The game continue
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by brownhawk: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
caukerzee:
Well it goes like this; I met this girl some months ago. I instantly had a liking for her reason being that she looked so much like an old friend. We got talking and as time went on, feelings began to set it. I made my intentions clear to her about wanting to date her and she was like "let's see how it goes". We hung out a couple of times, from the signs I was getting it became obvious that she was intrested in me.
One night we got chatting on whatsApp after we came back from an outing. I asked her: "hope you had fun today? " she replied: "yes. Thanks for making my day. It was generally a good day except that I'm having issues with my boyfriend ". ["Did I just hear boyfriend ?"; I said in my mind] Trying to play it cool I said: "Sorry about that". At this point I told many thoughts began to cross my mind. Not wanting to be a girlfriend snatcher I let it pass. We continued chatting. After a few convos she asked me: "Hope you're not hurt ?" "About?" (Pretending not to know what she was talking about ): I replied. "About the boyfriend stuff? "
"Nah...why should I?"
"But I have feelings for you and would have really like if we could work out I'm sorry ".
"Now I'm going to cry in my pillow for weeks (I said jokingly )".
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"You're going to be responsible for getting me the second most beautiful and amazing girl now that I can not have you".
"Lol ".
Long story short, she began trying to convince me to give it a try. Telling me how her boyfriend stays outside town and how they only see once in a while. I let her know that I can't share my woman with another man, how I can't be the side guy. She kept insisting telling me to trust her. I still let her know that more than affection I need comitment and how it's impossible to be commited to two people and all the emotional baggage that comes with it (having witness a similar scenario ). She told me to pretend I didn't know about another man in her life. She kept insisting. I then asked: "If you have a boyfriend what that make me?"
"Boyfriend": she replied. We kept going back and forth about the scenario until I told her to forget it as I cannot be a "Backup plan". She claimed I did not care about her feelings.
The following evening her roommate called me asking me what I did to her friend and how she had been crying all evening. I felt bad and asked to meet so we could talk things over. I eventually agreed to date her giving her the following terms :
1. That she figures which of us she's going to continue with and a day will come when she has to decide or it's over.
2. That she never brings him up whenever we're together.
She was very happy and took the offer. Things got off to a great start. Time went on and we increasingly got fon of each other.
The first day we kissed, she told me she was feeling guilty. Trying not to be a drama queen, I reacted cooly. I just reminded her about our agreement of not bringing stuff like that up. She cries any time we have sextet and as time went on I made her feel comfortable about sex.
The relationship went on. We had fights, we reconciled every time like every other normal relationship.
A few days ago when she was supposed to leave town to her family for the Christmas, we had our goodbye sex and all that. We said our 'byes' and 'i miss you(s)' & parted ways. Latter that evening, she called me and was crying over the phone. I told her to calm down and tell me what the matter was. She told me that what she did with me earlier in the day, she did with the other guy. My heart shattred. I was so furious and didn't know what to say. I just ended the call. She kept calling and texting to apologise saying she won't bring him up again and that she needed someone to talk to at that point that's why she called. Ignored her for a while then I replied her; if she wants us to work out, she we have to meet up and talk about our relationship should be ideally. But she seems not to be able to make up her mind. I feel this is a typical case of trying to eat your cake and have it.
What do I do?
sometimes,i wonder why God bothered to create some persons or does he just want to frustrate humanity

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2016
caukerzee:
Well it goes like this; I met this girl some months ago. I instantly had a liking for her reason being that she looked so much like an old friend. We got talking and as time went on, feelings began to set it. I made my intentions clear to her about wanting to date her and she was like "let's see how it goes". We hung out a couple of times, from the signs I was getting it became obvious that she was intrested in me.
One night we got chatting on whatsApp after we came back from an outing. I asked her: "hope you had fun today? " she replied: "yes. Thanks for making my day. It was generally a good day except that I'm having issues with my boyfriend ". ["Did I just hear boyfriend ?"; I said in my mind] Trying to play it cool I said: "Sorry about that". At this point I told many thoughts began to cross my mind. Not wanting to be a girlfriend snatcher I let it pass. We continued chatting. After a few convos she asked me: "Hope you're not hurt ?" "About?" (Pretending not to know what she was talking about ): I replied. "About the boyfriend stuff? "
"Nah...why should I?"
"But I have feelings for you and would have really like if we could work out I'm sorry ".
"Now I'm going to cry in my pillow for weeks (I said jokingly )".
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"You're going to be responsible for getting me the second most beautiful and amazing girl now that I can not have you".
"Lol ".
Long story short, she began trying to convince me to give it a try. Telling me how her boyfriend stays outside town and how they only see once in a while. I let her know that I can't share my woman with another man, how I can't be the side guy. She kept insisting telling me to trust her. I still let her know that more than affection I need comitment and how it's impossible to be commited to two people and all the emotional baggage that comes with it (having witness a similar scenario ). She told me to pretend I didn't know about another man in her life. She kept insisting. I then asked: "If you have a boyfriend what that make me?"
"Boyfriend": she replied. We kept going back and forth about the scenario until I told her to forget it as I cannot be a "Backup plan". She claimed I did not care about her feelings.
The following evening her roommate called me asking me what I did to her friend and how she had been crying all evening. I felt bad and asked to meet so we could talk things over. I eventually agreed to date her giving her the following terms :
1. That she figures which of us she's going to continue with and a day will come when she has to decide or it's over.
2. That she never brings him up whenever we're together.
She was very happy and took the offer. Things got off to a great start. Time went on and we increasingly got fon of each other.
The first day we kissed, she told me she was feeling guilty. Trying not to be a drama queen, I reacted cooly. I just reminded her about our agreement of not bringing stuff like that up. She cries any time we have sextet and as time went on I made her feel comfortable about sex.
The relationship went on. We had fights, we reconciled every time like every other normal relationship.
A few days ago when she was supposed to leave town to her family for the Christmas, we had our goodbye sex and all that. We said our 'byes' and 'i miss you(s)' & parted ways. Latter that evening, she called me and was crying over the phone. I told her to calm down and tell me what the matter was. She told me that what she did with me earlier in the day, she did with the other guy. My heart shattred. I was so furious and didn't know what to say. I just ended the call. She kept calling and texting to apologise saying she won't bring him up again and that she needed someone to talk to at that point that's why she called. Ignored her for a while then I replied her; if she wants us to work out, she we have to meet up and talk about our relationship should be ideally. But she seems not to be able to make up her mind. I feel this is a typical case of trying to eat your cake and have it.
What do I do?

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by dharmiedrums(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2016
'deduce' wink
Ighoga898:
only thing I can deduct 4rm ur write up is dat these holes ain't loyal..
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by cruz419(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
The problem with some some guy is dat dey get too attached pls dont she made it clear to u dat she had a bf so she just wanted a Bleep mate,,,my guy know dis for a fact she is not a wife material if dat wat u are looking for so it either u keep fuvking her gud and dump herwen ir tired or stop wastomg ir tyme and energy and move on!!!!! angry
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by lastmessenger: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2016
U are dating a certified olosho. Thanks fot your wonferful story.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by fortunejum: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
I had the same issue years back. What I did was to be neutral,I was not serious with her anymore, I don't call her either but each time she visit me,I always ask her of her boyfriend, we have funs and all that until she got to know that I was not longer interested in the relationship. She quieted on her on accord.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by eljamal(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2016
If you have read "the art of seduction " by Robert Greene you would know that about 90% women lack something in their various lives.what your current bae lacks is an ideal lover(someone that can give her unlimited romance and full attention which is what you are doing currently)and she has the urge to taste the forbidden which is you because you are offering her what she cannot have.the cut the long story short,keep doing what you are doing by filling the void in her life but don't get emotionally attached and when everything wares off pack your baggage and vermose. P's enjoy the rollercoaster.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2016
dharmiedrums:
'deduce' wink
typographical error bro. it happens all the time. but thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.