Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Devil Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Part 2 (309 Views)

Understanding The Devices Of The Devil, Part 1 / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 / What Will Become Of Religion If The Devil Repents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Part 2 by mohamedali(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
After expel the devil began looking for a way to enter paradise after the time it found that there is a snake. This was the serpent so huge and he can go out into the kingdom of Skye and enters again to heaven he went to the devil and told him I want to go to heaven and the devil found a way is by looking at the swallows snake Satan enters and then bring him back and actually went snake to Skye kingdoms and handed him Radwan peace be upon him and allowed him to enter (sealed God Almighty and appreciation) greet you search for Adam and Eve, peace be upon them when he found them the devil said to him, do you tell you about a great tree and the kingdom does not end when they reached the tree said him what prevent km Lord of this tree, but so that you do not become immortal and your spouse or angels laughed devil on them and eat from the tree Suddenly Lord said unto them pain enters ihram for you that tree and killed, but that the devil but the enemy took the enemy Adam Lord said that did not forgive me, I would be one of the losers he said to them Ahpto to the ground will come to you from the news it won second place and was not followed by the fire will be introduced by Khalid in it.
When they get dowen to ground the devil asked God and told him in the name of your Majesty I well lead them but not to those good loyal to yo and God told him you and the people how's follow you in the fire and Iblees their companions gathered together and said to him I want you to make any strength, he said that I can metamaterials people do not see me and hear people and not hear me one of his Lord said to him, you have it said Make me home told him despicable homes is and is the bathroom he choose for me foods said to steal money is your food, said Mark my boys said, illegitimate children are children, said he started me marriage drunkard man he is your husband. (forgive me if I forget something ).please ask any questions.and you can contact my any time

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness In 2017 / Do You Have A Personal Intimate Name For The Holy Spirit? / Plaese Reply..the Day Of Judgment And After It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.