Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,349 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released (28030 Views)

Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings / Offa Robbery: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Denies Sponsoring Arrested Suspects / "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by Atiku2019: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Nothing New. Most NGOs are sponsored by foreign Goverments and Billionaires wink

Some of them are Currently in AUN under Atiku's Foundation wink

1 Like

Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by aviationguy: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
This is kind hearted American man,God will continue to bless him....amen
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by maxwell767(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
undecided

Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Which Bokoharam group and leader is collecting the ransom if our military had defeated them. Where did they keep the chibok girls if they had taken over sambisa forest? Where is the base of the group collecting ransom? Dont be surprised, the next set of girls released will be found in Sambisa forest...APC is worse than Jameh

1 Like

Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by nonjebose(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2016
I wonder what you guys gain from senseless ethnic bickering. A commendable effort from an american in conjunction with FG to help the girls turns to tribal vituperative comments. Anyway, I say a big thank you to whatever anybody is making to ease the pains of the girls and their families
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by israelmao(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2016
[qu?ote? author=huthmanadam post=52308838]

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/us-billionaire-not-fg-sponsoring-released-chibok-girls-education-presidency/177939.html[/quote]

Where are the Nigerian billionaires?Larger percentage of them displace their wealth to the envy and oppression of the poor but not for their support.

1 Like

Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by oladipo322(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2016
so the federal govt can sponsor them again abi? APC AND LIES
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by TijaniAbu: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2016
What is all this publicity seeking rubbish by both the FG, the American rich man and the Murtala Mohammed Foundation? Government bought the release of 21 girls who were allegedly taking school certificate exams when they were kidnapped. Where are their examination results? Release the girls and their results to their parents and let the parents educate them as previously. Where are the remaining 250+ girls?
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by Cortana2: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by APCmyheart(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Lies, lies, lies, that all APC is good at

What happen to your brain and sense of reasoning? Wetin consign APC with this...

I sense hatred..
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by chibuike107: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Liars go and discuss it with channels
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by chibuike107: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2016
I don't believe these..buhari did u her that?
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by Codes151(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Lol!! Well it's good! At least it will add sense to the brain washed people in the north!
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by amanikondo: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2016
birdman99:
This is a good gesture from the international business men. I hope Dangote and other Nigerian billionaires would also assist this girls and their family too

Bridman, is this cheap car that you are driving?
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by Angelinastto(f): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2016
God bless him
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by louqas: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
birdman99:
This is a good gesture from the international business men. I hope Dangote and other Nigerian billionaires would also assist this girls and their family too

Dangote and other Nigerian billionaires have been and are still helping the girls and their family. Read more news and Google is your friend
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by Zidane10(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
I just hope Dangote and co can replicate this good gesture. #patrotismmeansalot[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released by rhames(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Where are those local billionaires of Northern origin and how much have they cared about these girls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos) / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.