Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

2017 prophecies For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 prophecies For Nigeria (1655 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 prophecies For Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2016
2017 PROPHECIES FOR NIGERIA
1) 2017 is a year of fulfillment of promises to the faithful in Jesus Christ who made the word of God the Bible their guide, why many will say there’s casting down, the faithful in Jesus will say there’s lifting up. So I advise every child of God to study the word of God daily.
2) The enemies of the Church who are in government and those who are aiding the killing of Christian communities in the northern Nigeria, I have news for you, you will surely plant but another will rip it, your wives will become a widows and your Children will become orphans. Those who survived with their lives will be miserable on this earth. REPENT NOW.
3) Those who call themselves Christians but their work is to run the church of God down, insulting servants of God means nothing to them. I have news for you, whatever you touch is cursed, you will pray but heaven will not answer you, since you have chosen to work against the Lord God of heaven and earth, He had cursed the Land for your sake, you will toil but whatsoever you makes will never be enough for you not to talk of feeding your family. REPENT NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU.

You can view last year december 2015 prophecy as my father in heaven showed it to me below
https://www.nairaland.com/2810415/nigerians-suffer-untold-hardship-under
Re: 2017 prophecies For Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Be An Athiest / Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? / Muslim leader regrets shaking Michelle obama's hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.