Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu (33757 Views)

Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
SaffronSpice:

he opposed it tacitly not openly.
Both of them are from the south;one would have expected him to join forces with fellow Southerners.

A simple glance at your pathetic writeups reveal that you and all you stand for are really pained that Igbos are determined to take their collective destiny in their hands. And the only way you think you can get some relief is to spew lies upon lies to register your frustrations.

Give it up already and mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Igbos cannot afford to share a country with anything Yoruba.
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Perceptor(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

"Before I came to Biafra, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafra, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

However, read the message from Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo concerning your cowardly Yoruba tribe:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
Wrong history sir! U didnt fight lyk heroes, u died lyk rats

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
SaffronSpice:

lol ffk is a loose canon & the other man is a known to be a yoruba hater

If you're worth your rants simply direct your matter to him...
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by SaffronSpice: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

A simple glance at your pathetic writeups reveal that you and all you stand for are really pained that Igbos are determined to take their collective destiny in their hands. And the only way you think you can get some relief is to spew lies upon lies to register your frustrations.
Give it up already and mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.
Igbos cannot afford to share a country with anything Yoruba.
ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

Then your mental case is beyond redemption. Sorry o...

Right in front of millions of people you are talking your very first steps into madness. What a pathetic sissy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by SaffronSpice: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

If you're worth your rants simply direct your matter to him...
ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Perceptor:
Wrong history sir! U didnt fight lyk heroes, u died lyk rats

You call it wrong history because it didn't original from your usual Lagos-Ibadan Expressway lying media...

Awolowo wouldn't have died of rat poison if he had an iota of the bravery of NK or Ojukwu.

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aigbofa:
Right in front of millions of people you are talking your very first steps into madness. What a pathetic sissy.

The peculiarity of your mental case is that you seem to not even realize you're terribly sick. You're simply undergoing incubation period. What a pitiful demented fagg0t!
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 7lives: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

Igbos don't need Yorubas for ANYTHING! Mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

"I instead die than renounce Biafra"

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice."
- Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839-bishop-kukah 
http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-a-bigger-crowd-puller-than-buhari-says-kukah/

"Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
 I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra
..."
- Femi Fani-Kayode

You should have cancel the remaining write up grin grin grin grin ozuor.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Deathslater: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

The peculiarity of your mental case is that you seem to not even realize you're terribly sick. You're simply undergoing incubation period. What a pitiful demented fagg0t!
They keep coming for you, you keep smashing their ewedu filled skulls, you are truly the Afonjas slayer. Respect Sir, one man mopol.
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by FisifunKododada: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy this poor ibo bot was slaughtered on this thread without mercy. Good thing he is a bot otherwise, ibos will start crying ICC cheesy

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by PentiumPro(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Deathslater:
They keep coming for you, you keep smashing their ewedu filled skulls, you are truly the Afonjas slayer. Respect Sir, one man mopol.

You people have a warped understanding of most English words. They are tossing the miserable robot like a piece of rag around them and you are hailing him for taking beating right left and center. grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Deathslater: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

You people have a warped understanding of most English words. They are tossing the miserable robot like a piece of rag around them and you are hailing him for taking beating right left and center. grin grin grin
That guy really dealt with you Afonjas. He replied almost every of your mentions with concrete facts, I saw him smashing your skulls. Xstorse is should be renamed to Hurricane Matthew.
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by T9ksy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

A mismatch of incongruent logic and arguments. A clear sign of mental disorders........or a robot......

.....or better still, a malfunctioning clone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by wexyee: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fremancipation:

Nnamdi Kanu has more love and support than your awolowo who worked all his life to gain the same from Yorubas.

When he was arrested for treason, his coward brothers and sisters went to owambe as if nothing happened.
lol awolowo is loved by north cant say the same abt albino that am sure 40% of igbos dont agree wit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
wexyee:
lol awolowo is loved by north cant say the same abt albino that am sure 40% of igbos dont agree wit

Silly rants of lies and hypocrisy of a confused Ab0ki ass-licker from an inconsequential Yoruba tribe...

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Perceptor(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

You call it wrong history because it didn't original from your usual Lagos-Ibadan Expressway lying media...

Awolowo wouldn't have died of rat poison if he had an iota of the bravery of NK or Ojukwu.

- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo
Awolowo introduced education to igbo land. If not for him, u wuld still be roaming ur jungle unclad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by wexyee: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

You are quite right, all ibos are saints walking around with halos around their heads.
lol matured answer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Perceptor:
Awolowo introduced education to igbo land. If not for him, u wuld still be roaming ur jungle unclad

Yorubas brag about being the most educated yet least educated in the South of Nigeria, with many illiterate Yorubas parading the streets, proving that the much taunted Awo's free education was in vain.

Yorubas boast of being the most enlightened yet juju-infested, and the region replete with numerous evil forests and human sacrifices - pedophilia blood oath capital of Nigeria.

It really doesn't make sense Yorubas bragging of being most educated and politically smart yet being led sheepishly by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter in this modern age of civilisation.

It's a let down on Igbos to have this unfortunate people as neighbours.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

Yorubas brag about being the most educated yet least educated in the South of Nigeria, with many illiterate Yorubas parading the streets, proving that the much taunted Awo's free education was in vain.

Yorubas boast of being the most enlightened yet juju-infested, and the region replete with numerous evil forests and human sacrifices - pedophilia blood oath capital of Nigeria.

It really doesn't make sense Yorubas bragging of being most educated and politically smart yet being led sheepishly by an internationally acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter in this modern age of civilisation.

U always waste ur time fighting to have biafra as if it will put food on your table. Find a good job, earn some cash and enjoy life. This secession thing is boring. Even nnamdi kanu has given up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:
U always waste ur time fighting to have biafra as if it will put food on your table. Find a good job, earn some cash and enjoy life. This secession thing is boring. Even nnamdi kanu has given up

If you care to know: I just came back from work and to be modest I can afford to feed you and your generation.

It's unwise to receive counsel from unstable, mendacious and unproductive set of people.

And it's ridiculously insane to follow anyone who's not going anywhere.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.

"I instead die than renounce Biafra."
- NK

https://www.nairaland.com/3544944/photo-nnamdi-kanu-in-kuje-prison-as-he-receives-ipobmembers-dec29-2016

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Perceptor(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:

It will take donkey years for igbos to attain d level of education of d yorubas and by then, yorubas would av attained d level dat will take igbos another donkey years to attainattain grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Perceptor:
It will take donkey years for igbos to attain d level of education of d yorubas and by then, yorubas would av attained d level dat will take igbos another donkey years to attainattain grin

Hilarious comic borne out of hypocrisy...

See for yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/3038382/igbos-most-brilliant-black-africa

https://www.nairaland.com/3027691/young-nigerian-chioma-onuoha-earns

https://www.nairaland.com/2929086/uzodinma-iweala-speaks-white-house

Igbos leads in 2015 WASSCE performance chart
https://www.nairaland.com/2914357/breaking-news-again-south-east-leads#42641776
Igbos also lead in both NECO and JAMB.

https://www.nairaland.com/2914239/igbos-most-learned-people-nigeria

Even Igbo girl floor both Yoruba boys and girls.

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/3453073/anambra-clears-first-four-positions-in-natl-essay-competition

https://www.nairaland.com/2671323/anambra-students-win-science-exhibition-to-rep-nigeria-croatia-mexico

https://www.nairaland.com/3237509/precious-azubike-graduates-first-class-from-Nottingham

https://www.nairaland.com/3228779/igbo-most-educated-sons#47580458-history

The first indigenous VC in a Nigerian University is Prof Kenneth Dike. He was the VC of UI. 
Prof Eni-Njoku was the first black VC of UNILAG. Both schools are in the SW; hope you haven't forgotten. 

Now see a list of great Igbo achievers:
https://www.nairaland.com/2532569/great-igbo-achievers-pride-africa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
irepnaija4eva:

Ojukwu released him because he thought by doing so, he will stand a better chance allying with the Yorubas and gain more grounds to fight the northern powers.
But I guess he thought wrong.
Do ur research bro Ojukwu never released Awolowo...why do u people always give yourself likes upon lies?
Awolowo has bn released bf Ojukwu assumed office..Google it bro

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Do ur research bro Ojukwu never released Awolowo...why do u people always give yourself likes upon lies?
Awolowo has bn released bf Ojukwu assumed office..Google it bro

You see, the reason why Yorubas with their Northern masters removed Nigeria history from school curriculum is to afford them the luxury of distorting and twisting facts at will to suit their narratives and wicked propaganda.

Help yourself out with this link - https://www.nairaland.com/3544116/yes-indeed-ojukwu-one-released#52351496

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
7lives:
If only you can keep your word grin grin grin grin and if you people still blame Yoruba for your inability to USE YOUR HEAD, una go still chop sand.
We no be your enemy, WE JUST DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF PEOPLE DELIBERATELY SHOOTING THEMSELVES ON THE FOOT, AND ACCUSING US OF WICKEDNESS FOR NOT TENDING THEIR WOUNDS.

Eeewo! shocked Na wey I dey since??! shocked Better gist don waka pass me, o .... una no do this thing well, nah! Why una no call me?? shocked I for don spread my mat for here, since! Chai!! Mama 'Jolomi, please bring one zobo, three boli and one wrap of fried yam, come dis side. Tell Ibrahim make im give you 3 sticks of suya join am. Na on top dis thread, I go match brake today! cheesy

Candycrusher:

Given up, ke? How? shocked Abeg, don't say such things again. Do you want his followers to commit suicide? Haba!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

Only people with miniscule understanding, would hail a myopic poster like that cut-and-paste epistle writer, suffering from dementia and psychotic neurosis. Leave them to their delusions, biko. sad

You can tell the character of a movement, by the kind of supporters, it attracts. The day they started hailing that loony bin as their Nairaland messiah, was the day I knew their crusade would die a shameful death. sad Pretence, lies, half-truths and propaganda will always kill any cause, no matter how fervent its supporters may be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dedetwo:
Zik and NCNC never had any form of alliance with Ahmadu Bello and NPC. Actually Zik and NCNC had alliance with AG to form UPGA. It is safe to say that Awolowo's free educational program in western region of Nigeria had considerable drawbacks.

Awo's free educational programme covered the entire Western region and old Mid-west, and it was quite successful. There are many individuals, homes and communities that received an education which they may never have been able to afford (because they did not have the means to finance it), due to that programme. Even part of the Western Igbo towns, located under the old Mid-West, benefited from it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
laudate:

Only people with miniscule understanding, would hail a myopic poster like that cut-and-paste epistle writer, suffering from dementia and psychotic neurosis. Leave them to their delusions, biko. sad

You can tell the character of a movement, by the kind of supporters, it attracts. The day they started hailing that loony bin as their Nairaland messiah, was the day I knew their crusade would die a shameful death. sad Pretence, lies, half-truths and propaganda will always kill any cause, no matter how fervent its supporters may be.

laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, I feel your eternal pains and miseries as you continue to show forth symptoms of personality disorder, psychosis and abnormal psychological narcissism since Igbos are bent on leaving you behind with your slave masters in this cesspit.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters. Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.

https://www.nairaland.com/72296/igbos-what-to-do-with-laudate-and-other-knaves-of-like-mind-2007

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly"
- Albert Einstein
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr199r:
0xtr199r the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, I feel your eternal pains and miseries as you continue to show forth symptoms of personality disorder, psychosis and abnormal psychological narcissism since Igbos are bent on leaving you behind with your slave masters in this cesspit.

Face Biafra republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters. Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.

https://www.nairaland.com/72296/igbos-what-to-do-with-0xtr199r-and-other-knaves-of-like-mind-2007
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
laudate:

Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly"
- Albert Einstein

You lots are just too rattled and bitter that Igbos seek self-determination and are ever determined to have a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites. So you spend your miserable life on NL working behind the scene to ban, block and hide comments that have knocked you into reality.

You place indefinite bans on my handles and hide my posts while leaving those of your criminal gang of hypocritical bigots and history distortionists to continue their show of shame unchecked. Little wonder you remain clueless and oblivious of your pitiable state.
Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr199r: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
laudate:
laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, I feel your eternal pains and miseries as you continue to show forth symptoms of personality disorder, psychosis and abnormal psychological narcissism since Igbos are bent on leaving you behind with your slave masters in this cesspit.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters. Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.
Stop attracting unnecessary attentions for yourself on NL. It's pathetic already.

https://www.nairaland.com/72296/igbos-what-to-do-with-laudate-and-other-knaves-of-like-mind-2007

- Albert Einstein

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fateema Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.