Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,670 members, 7,948,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States (21858 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by ConqueredWest: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2016
They can't eat their cakes and have it

All of them must be posted to the North

One Nigeria they want Service to Nigeria they must do

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Praktikals(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
if there are people that are not suppose to be in force, sorry is the Yorubas. police is corrupt today is them. they can't do without bribery. they love to be posted where money is free for all.
You need to have your head examined.

4 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by MarshalABS: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Police are law enforcement officers, not security officers. We get every shyyte wrong in this country. Awon were.
PLS WCH SCH DID/DO U ATTEND?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Police are law enforcement officers, not security officers. We get every shyyte wrong in this country. Awon were.

What's your point?

6 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by kechywillz(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Now what will you say about South east police men who are sent their without protesting, Despite against all odds,they still wax strong in any situation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Mayflowa(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2016
ajbf:
It is not everything about this administration that is bad.
If you are working for FG, I think you should Ne ready to be posted anywhere in Nigeria, most especially when you are an armed personnel.

Rationally, How would you transfer someone who know nothing about the culture, language and geography of the area they are posted? Does that make sense. For effective policing, you have to be familiar and friendly with the people.

These guys are just led to slaughter house. Worse still, with no accommodation, those vicious fulani men and remnant boko boys would use them as a piece meal. I feel so sorry for their spouses and children angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Okeikpu(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2016
You pple must go there
Whether they like it or not
All of you must end up in Borno
1 Zoongeria is sweet tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by ajepako(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2016
So southern police are scared to serve in the north??

So they are afraid of being victimised and becoming preys to terrorists and killers?

But to victimise, maim , injure and kill unarmed civillian means nothing to them..

That is when they will be forming badass The Rock and Stallone combined..

Awon ole jatijati...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by ConqueredWest: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016
ajepako:

So they are afraid of being victimised and becoming preys to terrorists and killers?

But to victimise, maim , injure and kill unarmed civillian means nothing to them..

Awon ole jatijati...

They said Yorubas and not Southern

They are quick to shout One Nigeria but never ready to die for her

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2016
ZZ22:
These Afonjas can fear for Africa.. NPF should keep watch over them in case they contemplate going the Awolowo way.. Otapiapia things

So, all the policemen in Yorubaland are Yoruba? These people are just sad they are leaving a sane environment to one of insanity.

4 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by kpompey: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Some guys here will just open their mouth to dish out junks. I hate the guys in black not because of anything but for the level of corruption that is very predominant in their midst . However, come what may ,this is not the reason for them to be transferred to areas where insurgency prevailed without proper provision that will guarantee their own lives talk less of protecting fellow citizen. When Scholarships, good jobs(NNPC), portfolios and many more government goodies are to be distributed, the northerners are at the fore front with the South westerners totally being sidelined. Now, it is time to face their own imported problem, the Yoruba are now being considered as the scape goat. I guess those that are doing the transfer are crazy, the northerners should face Shekau as it is their problem.

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by ConqueredWest: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2016
kpompey:
Some guys here will just open their mouth to dish out junks. I hate the guys in black not because of anything but for the level of corruption that is very predominant in their midst . However, come what may ,this is not the reason for them to be transferred to areas where insurgency prevailed without proper provision that will guarantee their own lives talk less of protecting fellow citizen. When Scholarships, good jobs(NNPC), portfolios and many more government goodies are to be distributed, the northerners are at the fore front with the South westerners totally being sidelined. Now, it is time to face their own imported problem, the Yoruba are now being considered as the scape goat. I guess those that are doing the transfer are crazy, the northerners should face Shekau as it is their problem.

Yorubas believe in One Nigeria and therefore must lay down their lives for her inhabitants

All Yorubas must be posted to the NE

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Oblang(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Make this ppl go face their work jare and stop complaining. If it's to collect bribe nw, they are good at it...

5 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by ZZ22: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Mayflowa:

Rationally, How would you transfer someone who know nothing about the culture, language and geography of the area they are posted? Does that make sense. For effective policing, you have to be familiar and friendly with the people.

These guys are just led to slaughter house. Worse still, with no accommodation, those vicious fulani men and remnant boko boys would use them as a piece meal. I feel so sorry for their spouses and children angry angry
Afonja Afonja Afonja.. How many times did I call you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by spinna: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Govt gave you Ak47 and a licence to kill, yet you are still AFRAID? Nawa o just yarning dust when its time to protect the innocent. If its to harrass young men in the cities and kidnap them for ransom you will be very fit. Una no fit learn hausa small small? Shameful dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by kpompey: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Yorubas believe in One Nigeria and therefore must lay down their lives for her inhabitants

All Yorubas must be posted to the NE

Guy, I totally disagree. Take your time and do your survey, we are equally fed up with the one Nigeria thing, only few politicians that are direct beneficiaries from their corruption scheme are in support. We need to start all over again, so that the concept of equality can be clearly defined and not for some men of wasted generations to be taking self serving disastrous policies on behalf of me and my yet unborn kids. They eat in gold plate with their kids and even dogs, here we are over one million trying to share a meal in a single plastic plate. Think about my parable.

3 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by ConqueredWest: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2016
kpompey:

Guy, I totally disagree. Take your time and do your survey, we are equally fed up with the one Nigeria thing, only few politicians that are direct beneficiaries from their corruption scheme are in support. We need to start all over again, so that the concept of equality can be clearly defined and not for some men of wasted generations to be taking self serving disastrous policies on behalf of me and my yet unborn kids. They eat in gold plate with their kids and even dogs, here we are over one million trying to share a meal in a single plastic plate. Think about my parable.

Yoruba politicians are not the one online defending One Nigeria before the world

All Yoruba serving in the force must be posted to the NE to defend their belove One Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by logica(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2016
ajepako:

Awon ole jatijati...
Check the names of the policemen who usually commit these killings; they are usually not Yoruba.
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by obataokenwa(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Praktikals:

You need to have your head examined.
you need to see how a Yoruba police man will be hailing u inside your car so you give them money. this particular one I always reserve the most dirty money to give to him. see the truth in what I'm saying and check if truly your head is correct defending ur people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by stinechykee: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Mayflowa:

Eyaaa I feel like crying right now because of your reason but heck sorry your coward Afonja Police officer must honour your father's land.I thought you Afonjas love one Nigeria? so you people should stop crying like baby.Nobody hears the complaint of Igbo Police officers that been transferring to the North even more than your coward Yoruba Police officers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by stinechykee: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2016
ajepako:

Awon ole jatijati...
Point of correction,not Southern Police but Afonja Police because Igbos Police officer are equal to the task and have transferring to the North but nobody hears about it but typical Afonjas coward they have started showing their cowardicw

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Praktikals(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
you need to see how a Yoruba police man will be hailing u inside your car so you give them money. this particular one I always reserve the most dirty money to give to him. see the truth in what I'm saying and check if truly your head is correct defending ur people
Be truthful for once in your life. How many years have you 'spended' out of yorubaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2016
COWARDICE is part of their genomic makeup

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by benjoggas: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Some things may have resulted to this

1.The fear of Shekau boys

2.The "roja" will no longer come.The hausas treat them like rags.

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by klassicview: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Yoruba's should enjoy their One Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by jneutron4000: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Lie lie...they must obey the transfer order and carry out their function as required in the oath of service of the Federal Republic of One Nigeria they profess to love so much. Afonjas only like to receive benefits of One Nigeria but reluctant to sacrifice for her. You can't eat your cake and have it! Minister of Interior, Gen. Dambazau, do the needful...drag them out to the north by force.If you need help...call on us in SE and SS. Daihiska kawai!
so you mean if they call all the SE police men to go clean up the mess done by Boko haram all because they hated the fact that GEJ was the President and because he was a Christian you will encourage your brothers to go just to proof bravery?? If the SW police men Should go for this stupid call, I will personally tag them mumu of the year 2016. Make Northern police men do their work there angry
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Frankbaro(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Very very interesting.
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
jneutron4000:
[s]so you mean if they call all the SE police men to go clean up the mess done by Boko haram all because they hated the fact that GEJ was the President and because he was a Christian you will encourage your brothers to go just to proof bravery?? If the SW police men Should go for this stupid call, I will personally tag them mumu of the year 2016. Make Northern police men do their work there angry[/s]

SE don't like nor believe in One Nigeria, so if they choose not to go...it makes sense and is justified. To the contrary, Afonjas believe so much in One Nigeria despite being an evil wicked country, so they have to go!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by pLord: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Why won't they complain? When they know in the North they won't see people to harass and ask to check their phones and ask for exorbitant amount because of your credit alert. Infact all the police men in the SS and SW should be moved to the north so they can learn the meaning of urban policing.iranu.

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by jericco1(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2016
lol nobody wan die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others / Buhari Reappoints Oloyede As JAMB Registrar, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.