Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,670 members, 7,948,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States (21858 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Ritchiee: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Pictures are greater than words my brother. That's a dahomey lady with yoruba head as a trophy. cheesy
LOLZ...
I CAN PUT UP ANY PIX AND WRITE ANYTHING ON IT.
GIVE US LINK TO CONFIRM THE PIX LIKE MY OWN LINK TELLING YOU ABOUT THE YORUBA WARRIORS DEFEATING THE FON DECISIVELY grin

LOOK AT YOUR DOCTORED PIX grin

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by teendog(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Lie lie...they must obey the transfer order and carry out their function as required in the oath of service of the Federal Republic of One Nigeria they profess to love so much. Afonjas only like to receive benefits of One Nigeria but reluctant to sacrifice for her. You
can't eat your cake and have it! Minister of Interior, Gen. Dambazau, do the needful...drag them out to the north by force.If you need help...call on us in SE and SS. Daihiska kawai!
seconded

2 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by BudeYahooCom: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ritchiee:
LOLZ...
GIVE US LINK TO CONFIRM THE PIX LIKE MY OWN LINK TELLING YOU ABOUT THE YORUBA WARRIORS DEFEATING THE FON DECISIVELY grin

Your history with the dahomey ladies is well documented on wikipedia etc. I won't spoon-feed you. Go there the pix is there.

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Galaxie: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
sekxy:
Please what is the meaning of afonja.
Thanks
Afonja is a name given to a person that is highly hypocritical, a person whose cowardice knows no bounds, or a person who is phenomenal in back biting and very prone to betrayal. A typically afonja can betray just anybody to get a porridge of yam, and is usually very unintelligent because he looses out at the end. The stories are always the same

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Galaxie:

Afonja is a name given to a person that is highly hypocritical, a person whose cowardice knows no bounds, or a person who is phenomenal in back biting and very prone to betrayal. A typically afona can betray just anybody to get a porridge of yam, and is usually very unintelligent because he looses out at the end. The stories are always the same

Afonja gives you nightmares. He holds the key to your freedom and survival. He can even make you swim in the lagoon even if you have never taken a swimming lesson in your life.

2 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Galaxie: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Afonja gives you nightmares. He holds the key to your freedom and survival. He can even make you swim in the lagoon even if you have never taken a swimming lesson in your life.
Hahahah. Bro please don't take it personal , lemme look for a link to the story of the man called afonja. You can judge for yourself if any of the properties I listed there isn't seen in his actions.

2 Likes

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by kkboy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
I can't wait to see police in southsouth and southeast face the same action.
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Galaxie:

Afonja is a name given to a person that is highly hypocritical, a person whose cowardice knows no bounds, or a person who is phenomenal in back biting and very prone to betrayal. A typically afonja can betray just anybody to get a porridge of yam, and is usually very unintelligent because he looses out at the end. The stories are always the same
lol okay. thanks

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Deathslater: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol, weaklings.

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Ritchiee: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Your history with the dahomey ladies is well documented on wikipedia etc. I won't spoon-feed you. Go there the pix is there.
I AM A DESCENDANT OF WARRIORS NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU...BRING THE LINK. I AM AN AFONJA...THE WARRIOR.. grin
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by kpompey: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
nellyelitz:
uncle but boko haram has been defeated and their enclaves destroyed and taken over by the govt forces na
Just check, a new video has just been released by them
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Smooyis(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Our youths of today are more tribalistic than our forefathers. All that is needed here is the creation of state police. No one can expect a southerner to succeed as a police officer in a remote northern location with language barrier.
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
E don happengrin grin grin

'One niajiriya' calls....

Can u c me

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by rhektor(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Is it fair if their northern counterpart doesn't resume duty as a result of transfer yet they get paid? Please answer this

Judge it if it is right for the northern policemen not to resume? So if their northern counterpart are wrong should they also be wrong?
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
rhektor:

Judge it if it is right for the northern policemen not to resume? So if their northern counterpart are wrong should they also be wrong?
Yes since all animals can't be equal then some animals need to take the bull by the horn before they suppress them to death
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by rhektor(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Yes since all animals can't be equal then some animals need to take the bull by the horn before they suppress them to death

If they have been enjoying the bad system they should be ready to suffer in the terrible system

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
rhektor:

If they have been enjoying the bad system they should be ready to suffer in the terrible system
Why the sudden hatred Did they offend you?
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by rhektor(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Why the sudden hatred Did they offend you?

No they did not offend me, but try should not disturb us with their rant

1 Like

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by rhektor(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ritchiee:
LOLZ...

The idiot did not know that just this year Fulani invaded his home town more than 3 times raping his mothers and sisters while his fathers abandoned them during and after the incident.
Ọmọ ajokuta mamumi
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
rhektor:

No they did not offend me, but try should not disturb us with their rant
Ok
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by iluvdonjazzy: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
k
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by laudate: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Galaxie:
Ok, is that your own definition of Afonja?? cheesy But people who studied history in school, have told you that the man was a warrior. Where did the issue of betrayal come in? Or is that something you fabricated?? Now please tell everyone the meaning of Osu.

ZZ22:
Afonja Afonja Afonja.. How many times did I call you
His moniker is Aigbofa. Why are you referring to him as a warrior (i.e. Afonja)? Did he subdue or conquer you on the NL battlefield? undecided
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by laudate: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Lmao! Hahahahahahahaha!

Methinks the way they make noise here against Biafrans they'll be eager to fight for the lugardian establishment. Why are they running from 'fighting for nigeria'?

Did you know that this also happened in 1967? I read a British war journal about the Biafran war, it said that yoruba men were 'kidnapped' off bus stops in Ojuelegba, surulere, ikorudu by hausa soldiers and shipped off to war fronts in Biafra crying like babies.

The way they make noise you'll think they have fire on their heads. yoruba can 'coward' for Africa. LWKMD!

Where is victorvexz and omonnakoda? The biggest yoruba chest-thumpers on this forum.

Please post the link to your 1967 story, or provide the source so we can all read it. Thanks.
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by laudate: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
obataokenwa:
We are people with dignity. some Igbos in police are not even proud of it cos is not a thing taken serious in Igboland.
Praktikals:

Indeed.

What other slogan will they use to console themselves? cheesy
Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by deefem81: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
obataokenwa:
I agree with you that is in general but is a code of conduct for the Yorubas in force.

Re: 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2017
Fed Govt should come and transfer all the policemen in Delta state, especially that of Warri Metropolitan to Borno State. That way we will know they wanna serve instead of harassing people daily here. It's only in Warri a police man will arrest you and not take you to station but take you to ATM to withdraw money and bail yourself. I heard they now have POS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others / Buhari Reappoints Oloyede As JAMB Registrar, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.