Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day (1173 Views)

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's 2 days to the end of the year. Oh yeah! February 14th is not so far off again, like play like play we will get there. I myself have already started singing it to Babe to start preparing himself.

For all my single sisters out there, it's not too early to start searching for the maga that will spoil you silly on valentine's day next year, whether you want it to be a one time thing or lead to a serious relationship, guys willing to take up that position are plenty, you've just got to look in the right places to find them. What are these places? You may ask, well I made a list (smile)

Social media (Facebook, Twitter, instagram, even whatsapp groups)

Join a dating site (Tinder works like fire)

Wedding receptions

The Mall (if you are in warri, I'm talking shoprite)

Inside Keke (it happens)

Your friend's hostel in school (mutual friends)

The beach (for all ye Lagosians)

Church programs (the more popular the church, the better)

Bars

Restaurants (eat where they eat)

Your faculty building in school

The gym (get a man while getting in shape, sounds like a win win to me wink)

Concerts and parties

Onitsha market

A tech shop

That being said, it's now time to focus on you. No guy is going to make a move on you except he's got some sort of prompt. No matter how close Babe and I were, I had to make myself provocative enough before he could actually recognize me as a girl.
These are my tips on making yourself provocative enough to get approached and eventually asked out.

Get pretty, use makeup if you must (not too much though).

Dress nice, flirty enough to say "I'm hot and ready" but covered in a way that shows modesty. You want to attract a good man not a Johnny.

Get a nice scent, a signature perfume. I personally swear by 'Dancer Women'. Get it if you can. It used to be 1k but with the current recession, it should be around 1.5k

Smile a lot. If you have a resting bitch face, try to be more conscious of your face.

Get in shape if you honestly think you need to shed or gain a few extra pounds, at least try. Consume an healthier diet, workout, wear clothes that accentuate your figure and show off your good side while suppressing your flaws. Remember the motive is getting a good man for February 14th.

Keep a positive attitude, chilax. People can smell desperation and fear and it's a huge turn off.

Don't sleep in your house and be praying for manna to fall from heaven. Till my next entry,
xoxo.

Originally posted : https://thesatblog./2016/12/29/hookup-culture-10-places-to-find-a-boyfriend-before-valentines-day/

1 Like

Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by saxwizard(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

Yaaay! That's my next target ooo.. Nxtyr I must be officially someone's gf cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
What about in the jungle where strong men meet?
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by domopps(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nairaland!

Ishilove and HungerbaD cheesy

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Preca(f): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
What about in the jungle where strong men meet?
not those type of strong men wey don suffer
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Yaaay! That's my next target ooo.. Nxtyr I must be officially someone's gf cheesy
Next is too far now. I go fit act as your official bf from now till 2019 that's if you will pay me grin
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
OP, you didn't mention brothel cheesy
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
Next is too far now. I go fit act as your official bf from now till 2019 that's if you will pay me grin

Hahahahha... grin

But my LOVE DONT COST A THING sha & I don't want a contractual commitment cheesy
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Preca:
not those type of strong men wey don suffer
Oh I see, u prefer to have a bf that is ready-made abi? 9ja girls sha
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
domopps:
Nairaland!

Ishilove and HungerbaD cheesy

Cheeeeeers
smiley

1 Like

Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Preca(f): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
Oh I see, u prefer to have a bf that is ready-made abi? 9ja girls sha
dey form there.choose between a girl from lekki or a girl from ajegunle
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Preca(f): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op you did not mention police station
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahha... grin

But my LOVE DONT COST A THING sha & I don't want a contractual commitment cheesy
This is how u guys will be saying "love don't cost a thing", but if a wheelbarrow pusher approaches you with clear intention, na so una go begin dey shout God-forbid
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by juddexy2(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

pls coman and trap me oo
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
This is how u guys will be saying "love don't cost a thing", but if a wheelbarrow pusher approaches you with clear intention, na so una go begin dey shout God-forbid

grin

Hahahahah... All I want is a faithful bf..we all know most men wanna boink every hole sha even that wheelbarrow pusher.. As most men are h0orny most of the time.. Abeg, na lie abi? cheesy
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Preca:
dey form there.choose between a girl from lekki or a girl from ajegunle
I go for Ajegunle girl anytime. Who will carry a lekki girl that will be asking you for money/things you don't have? Me, I cut my cake according to d size of my mouth.
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
juddexy2:
pls coman and trap me oo

grin

But why?
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by juddexy2(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But why?
next yr I must officially be someone's bf
grin
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahah... All I want is a faithful bf..we all know most men wanna boink every hole sha even that wheelbarrow pusher.. As most men are h0orny most of the time.. Abeg, na lie abi? cheesy
And most girls are after the materialistic things you guys tend to get from the men. Abi na lie? grin
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
juddexy2:
next yr I must officially be someone's bf
grin

grin

Hahahhahaha... So we have same new year's resolution eehn cheesy
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
And most girls are after the materialistic things you guys tend to get from the men. Abi na lie? grin

grin yes it's a lie ooo.. Working girls are more likely independent but men regardless of their status in life still he will say "konji na bastard" cheesy
Re: 15 Places To Find A Boyfriend Before Valentine's Day by TashaGirl: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
I n

(1) (Reply)

. / Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? / Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.