Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode (42018 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019" / Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by deomelo: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Daplux4:
Obama thinks he is God, he went to war in Iraq and Syria without any good reasons he killed innocent civilians and also send his campaign manager to opposition party in Nigeria then to strategize how to manipulate Nigerian election to Favour buhari now God in his infinite power returned it to him
law of karma
do unto people that u may wish them do to u

Obama did not go to war in Iraq, George Bush did, in fact, Obama pulled American troops out of Iraq.

Obama didn't start any war in Syria, in fact, he refused to get involved and didn't even do anything about the red line he drew in Syria.

Get your facts right instead of promoting ignorance.

@ the disgraced, crooked and corrupt FFK. Obama's popularity and ratings in America and all over the world is sky high and he's still the world's most popular and likable leader.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Because only gay people say Obama was the best thing since Lincoln when there was an FDR there ..It is a pit you are a great supporter of the the most divisive and worst US president ever, a covert Islamist whose primary goal was to see the growth of Sunni Islam around the world , a man who deliberately made the world unsafest since the bubonic plague by attempting to overthrow all secular leaderships in the middle east for reasons best known to him ..After January 20th he will be put exactly where he belong in the hall of fame for lame ducks

You already showed me how shallow you are when it comes to debate like these. Heck, you thought Donald Trump had an IQ of 156. Who thinks that? Only ignorant ones.

I already listed why Obama is a great President. You are jumping on stories. His achievements are phenomenal and ground breaking. Maybe you were too young to know the state of America before Obama took over. Those who knew, know he did well, especially with no support from the opposition.

So leave all those gay talk. It irritates me. And, Barack Obama is not gay. He got eyes for a fine piece of booty.

Damn Michelle. That is too hot.

11 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You already showed me how shallow you are when it comes to debate like these. Heck, you thought Donald Trump had an IQ of 156. Who thinks that? Only ignorant ones.

I already listed why Obama is a great President. You are jumping on stories. His achievements are phenomenal and ground breaking. Maybe you were too young to know the state of America before Obama took over. Those who knew, know he did well, especially with no support for the opposition.

So leave all those gay talk. It irritates me. And, Barack Obama is not gay. He got an eyes for a fine piece of booty.

Damn Michelle. That is too hot.

Where did I accuse Obama of being gay ,why don't you address my accusations of him being a covert Islamist...Even by the way he expelled Russian diplomats shows his IQ might even be far less than 102 just like some people I know

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Because only gay people say Obama was the best thing since Lincoln when there was an FDR there ..It is a pit you are a great supporter of the the most divisive and worst US president ever, a covert Islamist whose primary goal was to see the growth of Sunni Islam around the world , a man who deliberately made the world unsafest since the bubonic plague by attempting to overthrow all secular leaderships in the middle east for reasons best known to him ..After January 20th he will be put exactly where he belong in the hall of fame for lame ducks

Please, learn to read better. I did not say but copied someone's quote. You should be knowledgeable enough to see the name of the person at the end of a quote. Na waooooooooooooo.

Please check Obama's achievement and take tetracycline to cure your bad Belle.

6 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Where did I accuse Obama of being gay ,why don't you address my accusations of him being a covert Islamist...Even by the way he expelled Russian diplomats shows his IQ might even be far less than 102 just like some people I know

I do not care about accusations but accomplishments to make lives better for his fellow man. Obama did a lot for Blacks and the less privileged since he was a Student.

His achievements in America is fantastic. Not your accusations from your White Conspiracy sites.

8 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Please, learn to read better. I did not say but copied someone's quote. You should be knowledgeable enough to see the name of the person at the end of a quote. Na waooooooooooooo.

Please check Obama's achievement and take tetracycline to cure your bad Belle.

The only Obama achievement I know is that he attempted to destroy western civilization by intentionally weakening the US and arming Islamist to over throw secular states in the middle east , he also foolishly gave thousands of rubber dinghys to Islamist to cross over into Europe and destroy it . Thank God he has been disgraced and exposed for who he truly is ,a covert terrorist hiding in the white house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

The only Obama achievement I know is that he attempted to destroy western civilization by intentionally weakening the US and arming Islamist to over throw secular states in the middle east , he also foolishly gave thousands of rubber dinghys to Islamist to cross over into Europe and destroy it . Thank God he has been disgraced and exposed for who he truly is ,a covert terrorist hiding in the white house.

The only thing you know? I guess you can not read all posted. Na wa. People are reading your comments.

Leave Conspiracy theories for LAWMA.

6 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

See as you are exposing yourself. You are saying the first black man to become President of Harvard Law Review has a low IQ. Even after Academicians showed you Obama has a high IQ of 145, you are still talking what you do not know.

No wonder people can write thrash and you lap them up.

7 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I do not care about accusations but accomplishments to make lives better for hi fellow man. Obama did a lot for Blacks and the less privileged since he was a Student.

His achievements in America is fantastic. Not your accusations from your White Conspiracy sites.

Stop lying , He made inner cities turn into war zones with more black on black murders being reported on the daily , he did nothing for any Blackman from America to Africa ..Obama will be remembered for handing over a model African society of Libya into the hands of imported and sponsored terrorist and thereafter placing a media blackout on the rot Libya has become ..For reasons best known to him he authorised the CIA to fund and support a a failed fanatical group in Nigeria known as Boko Haram and used the opportunity the Chibok girls search provided to air drop millions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons for them .He will be remembered for trying to hand over part of Jerusalem to Islamist ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

See as you are exposing yourself. You are saying the first black man to become President of Harvard Law Review has a low IQ. Even after Academicians showed you Obama has a high IQ of 145, you are still talking what you do not know.

You are just a Satanist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Stop lying , He made inner cities turn into war zones with more black on black murders being reported on the daily , he did nothing for any Blackman from America to Africa ..Obama will be remembered for handing over a model African society of Libya into the hands of imported and sponsored terrorist and thereafter placing a media blackout on the rot Libya has become ..For reasons best known to him he authorised the CIA to fund and support a a failed fanatical group in Nigeria known as Boko Haram and used the opportunity the Chibok girls search provided to air drop millions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons for them .He will be remembered for trying to hand over part of Jerusalem to Islamist ..

My friend stop reading thrash and read news. It baffles me the level of your ignorance. It is borderline out of this World.

Is it not you I showed the post of Obama at Harvard? After showing you such, you say it is a lie. Your thrash Conspiracies filled you with a lie that Trump had a high IQ. If they could miss such simple fact, imagine the magnitude of thrash you are swallowing.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html

Educate yourself by reading before spreading jargons.

10 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

You are just a Satanist

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. I will worship him with all my heart. I praise the Son of God who died on the Cross of Calvary for my sins.

Does that sound Satanic? O! You believer of lies. Keep propagating lies. Do not educate yourself. Always blind to the truth.

6 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Keep being pained but the Spirit of God has triumphed and removed Obama and his Satanist ideology from the most powerful office on earth ,under Donald Trump the world will have opportunity for 8 years of sustained peace while the US and Russia put Islamic terrorism where it belongs ..God will never forgive Obama fr founding and funding ISIS while pretending he cared about eradicating them , every moderate Muslim and Christian that was beheaded by ISIS will haunt Obama forever.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Curlieweed: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donald Trump
PHOTOGRAPH BY EVAN VUCCI / AP
MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Capping an extraordinary year for the former television host, the Kremlin has named Donald J. Trump its Employee of the Month for December.

“No one has worked more tirelessly for the glory of the Fatherland than Donald Trump,” the Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an official statement. “He has set a high bar for all Kremlin employees, and for that, we salute him.”

To mark the honor, Trump’s name will be added to a plaque that hangs in the hallway outside the Kremlin’s H.R. office.

According to Kremlin sources, Trump faced tough competition in the Employee of the Month voting, besting both Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and ExxonMobil’s C.E.O., Rex Tillerson.

Speaking to reporters at his Mar-a-Lago estate, in Florida, Trump called the award “a tremendous honor, just tremendous.”

“Obama was President for eight years and he didn’t win this a single month,” he said. “Loser.”

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. I will worship him with all my heart. I praise the Son of God who died on the Cross of Calvary for my sins.

Does that sound Satanic. O! You believer of lies. Keep propagating lies. Do not educate yourself. Always blind to the truth.

Stop pretending I can smell Satan and his works in you and the way you write ..You think its normal for a hated man like Trump to triumph over his own party and Obama? The season of peace starts in 19 days so no more ISIS and the evils that make you rejoice with your evil hero .
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Keep being pained but the Spirit of God has triumphed and removed Obama and his Satanist ideology from the most powerful office on earth ,under Donald Trump the world will have opportunity for 8 years of sustained peace while the US and Russia put Islamic terrorism where it belongs ..God will never forgive Obama fr founding and funding ISIS while pretending he cared about eradicating them , every moderate Muslim and Christian that was beheaded by ISIS will haunt Obama forever.

LOLS. Look at the height of Ignorance. You do not know Trump is the Child of a KKK member. The KKK celebrated Trump’s win. You are here attributing his success to God. Na wa. Educate yourself.

Your so Ignorant. I mean it. ISIS grew under the watch of George Bush. Not Obama. Heck. Bush messed up Iraq, sacked the Iraqi military and most of them joined ISIS.

You believe too much lies. Your own is bad. Who did you?

11 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by funkyibodude(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Gunnaz007:

Such a zombie... So you actually believe the lies planted by the libtards of America and the extreme leftwing ideologues of the Democratic party that Russia was responsible for hacking John Podesta's emails and the DNC emails kiss Obama the suck puppet and his neocon puppet masters (chiefly George Soros) are only using the hack allegation against Russia as a smokescreen to get back at Russia for their positive intervention in Syria, which has brought about a peace initiative that has been adopted by a UN resolution just two days ago. The gay arse sissy Barack Hussein Obama who has politicized the Intel agencies in the US only used leftwing libartard leaning agents to produce that empty report that alleged Russia was responsible for the hacked emails. You are so brainwashed by CNN and other MSM lies you cant differentiate between day and night! The stolen emails from John Podesta and the DNC was an insider job by both an assassinated DNC staff who was sympathetic to Bernie Sanders Presidential campaign and some NSA agents who did not want to see and extremely careless crooked hillary clinton become the President of the United States after her very corrupt and fraudulent stint as Secretary of State, where she exposed America's Intel agents to danger by keeping a private server in her basement, which was definitely against the oaths she swore when she took office. I can bet you the truth will come out when the DON is inaugurated in 19 days' time. If you know anything about Computer Security, you will know that no hacker will leave true traces to his location before and after carrying out a hack, instead they will leave misleading traces; meaning that I can be carrying out an hack from the UK but I will program my IP to be located from Afghanistan. The US are masters at hacking other nations and influencing elections in mostly developing nations. This same Obambiala covertly sent his slowpoke 2008 campaign adviser, David Axelrod to Nigeria to work for Buhari's election against Jonathan in 2015. Did Jonathan raise dust concerning that external influence? No. David Axelrod and others were also dispatched to Israel with millions of Dollars to help the lefties party there to defeat Bibi Natanyahu in Israel but they got a beating from Bibi because Bibi is an Alpha-male unlike the slowpoke Jonathan that allowed the external rape to succeed. Obama and his hoard of zombified libartards are better described as hypocrites to the supremum and infinum of infinite real numbers, who cannot take what they dish out to others. Obama is the greatest divider that ever mounted the seat of the Presidency in the US. So much for voting in a black man twice thinking it will foster unity, now he is leaving the nation more divided than he met it! They play the race, feminist, religious card in campaigns against their opponents when they are losing an argument, whereas their hearts are filled with so much hate!! By January 21, 2017, Obummer, who spent $96milion over the past 8years on vacations for himself and his tranny wife 'Michael' and their 'adopted' daughters with his 'na me be this?' mother-in-law, will take the lead as the worst president the US has ever had!! What a disgrace to the black race, a suckPuppet with a fake/forged US birth certificate, a snowflake whose mission was to weaken the status of the United States and Israel in the eyes of their enemies, an orangutan masquerading as a champion of the common man, a radical Islamist who covertly sponsors ISIS. The lake of fire is reserved for this man and his fellow reprobates who have elevated abomination to the highest levels in western societies calling good evil and evil good.
correct one!. Let me add more facts most kids on nairaland don't know.

I strongly believe that the Syrian crisis, was instigated by Obama. After succeeding in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and morocco. They met a strong resistance by the Assad regime whom was backed by Russia. when they couldn't do much Obama formed ISIS as a hound dog to do their dirty dealings just as U.S used Osama bin laden to form al Qaeda network to counter the soviets in Afghanistan during the cold war. He also tried to rope in Turkey but the Turkish president Edroggan was smart enough to ally with Russia. Frustrated by this move Obama tried to sow a seed of discord between Russia and Turkey by shooting down a Russian military jet fighter between Turkey and Syrian border and made it look as if it was Turkey that did that intentionally. Putin was smart enough not to take any rash decision. Still the U.S also tried to oust the Turkish president by planning a coup that failed woefully. Now frustrated Obama can see that karma is giving him a better dose of his own medicine by allowing Russia triumph over Syria after 6yrs of endless bitter war, that is why Obama is almost running mad by accusing Russia of hacking the US presidential elections and further expelling all 35 Russian diplomats from the states. But Putin as an intelligent cool headed calculative dude didn't retaliate against the move despite the Russian foreign secretary recommendations. Obama is being backed by the Saudis, I strongly believe that he's a Muslim or sympathetic to them, under Obama's administration global terrorism rose to an alarming rate. That's why U.S refused to sell weapons to Nigeria to combat boko haram with the lame excuse of human rights abuses, but they are quick to sell weapons to Syrian rebels where ISIS have a stronghold.. In the near future CIA fact sheets will release a report on how U.S aided the Arab uprisings around the world.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

LOLS. Look at the height of Ignorance. You do not know Trump is the Child of a KKK leader. The KKK celebrated Trump’s win. You are hear attributing his success to God. Na wa. Educate yourself.

Your so Ignorant. I mean it. ISIS grew under the watch of George Bush. Not Obama. Heck. Bush messed up Iraq, sacked the Iraqi military and most of them joined ISIS.

You believe too much lies. Your own is bad. Who did you?

Stop this ignorance please
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Stop pretending I can smell Satan and his works in you and the way you write ..You think its normal for a hated man like Trump to triumph over his own party and Obama? The season of peace starts in 19 days so no more ISIS and the evils that make you rejoice with your evil hero .

Trump is the son of a KKK member. Stop attributing a man filled with so much hate to God. Please, it is disheartening. You guys are just lying upandan.

3 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Stop this ignorance please

LOLS. This from the same person who thought Trump has an IQ of 156. LOLS.

2 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by CosmicJames(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Thisis2raw:
can't even wait for that. The wait is killing me
Karma will surely visit Amaechi even if it takes 20+ yrs. As for PMB, karma don't have much business with him. You know why? It was we Nigerians that choose him to rule over us. That's why we must take him the way we see him. It does not concern karma

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by macaphan007(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dedetwo:
Russians did not influence the USA election as the Obama administration would want us to believe.
its a big fat lie,if they have concrete evidence Obama should make it known,he failed woefully...Obama a liar,hypocrite and Queer!

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
funkyibodude:
Facts on bro!.

I strongly believe that the Syrian crisis, was instigated by Obama. After succeeding in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and morocco. The met a strong resistance by the Assad regime whom was backed by Russia. when the couldn't do much Obama formed ISIS as a hound dog to their dirty dealings just as U.S used Osama bin laden to form al Qaeda network to counter the soviets in Afghanistan during the cold war. He also tried to rope in Turkey but the Turkish president Edroggan was smart enough to ally with Russia. Frustrated by this Obama tried to sow a seed of discord between Russia and Turkey by shooting down a Russian military jet fighter between Turkey and Syrian border and made it look as if it was Turkey

ISIS
Active
1999–present
Established under the name of Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad: 1999
Joined al-Qaeda: October 2004
Declaration of an Islamic state in Iraq: 13 October 2006

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Obama became President in 2008. How the hell did he form ISIS? You guys are unbelievable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Agimor(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Karma doesn't even forget anything. No matter how long.
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

LOLS. The same person who thought Trump has IQ of 156. LOLS.

I don't care about your liberal planted article , I absolutely believe that Trump has a genius level IQ and will never stop believing that ...By his second term you will all be put to shame because mark my words he will be the best American president since FDR nothing like you evil and blood thirsty covert Islamist called Obama
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by macaphan007(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
funkyibodude:
Facts on bro!.

I strongly believe that the Syrian crisis, was instigated by Obama. After succeeding in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and morocco. The met a strong resistance by the Assad regime whom was backed by Russia. when the couldn't do much Obama formed ISIS as a hound dog to their dirty dealings just as U.S used Osama bin laden to form al Qaeda network to counter the soviets in Afghanistan during the cold war. He also tried to rope in Turkey but the Turkish president Edroggan was smart enough to ally with Russia. Frustrated by this Obama tried to sow a seed of discord between Russia and Turkey by shooting down a Russian military jet fighter between Turkey and Syrian border and made it look as if it was Turkey
Obama is the biggest fraud in man's history,am suprised why people still supports this man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

I don't care about your liberal planted article , I absolutely believe that Trump has a genius level IQ and will never stop believing that ...By his second term you will all be put to shame because mark my words he will be the best American president since FDR nothing like you evil and blood thirsty covert Islamist called Obama

Yet you claim no ignorance. How do you believe? By your wide imaginations. Trump lost three debates to Hillary. That Shows his low IQ. Got into Wharton with connections not his brain. Did not get an MBA from Wharton. Yet you claim high IQ. Please. You can drown in your conspiracy theories filled with lies.

8 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

You can celebrate the victory of the KKK with the Trump family.
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

The KKK Held a Parade to Celebrate Donald Trump's Win
The hate group loves our President-elect.

The Ku Klux Klan held a pathetic parade to celebrate the election of Donald Trump in North Carolina on Saturday.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a8463251/kkk-donald-trump-parade-north-carolina/

Idupaul. I hope they invited you.

3 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by idupaul: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You can celebrate the victory of the KKK with the Trump family.

Name one person killed by the KKK in the last 8 years and I will show you 100,000 more killed by Obama moderate rebels AKA ISIS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by funkyibodude(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

ISIS
Active
1999–present
Established under the name of Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad: 1999
Joined al-Qaeda: October 2004
Declaration of an Islamic state in Iraq: 13 October 2006

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Obama became President in 2008. How the hell did he form ISIS? You guys are unbelievable.
Obama didn't found ISIS but he technically made them formidable

3 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
funkyibodude:
Obama didn't found ISIS but he technically made them formidable

Now it is technical. Is that what you said first? Please, get it. ISIS strength grew when George Bush Jr neglected the advice of experts and fired the Iraqi military. Not Obama. Many leaders of ISIS are former members of the Iraqi military.

If Bush listened to people like Obama and did not go ahead with the insane war, we would not be in this position.

Now you guys are transferring the blame of Bush to Obama.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo / Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.