Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode (42094 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019" / Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Inter-tribal E-fights By WORLDPEACE / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
Gunnaz007:

Such a zombie... So you actually believe the lies planted by the libtards of America and the extreme leftwing ideologues of the Democratic party that Russia was responsible for hacking John Podesta's emails and the DNC emails kiss Obama the suck puppet and his neocon puppet masters (chiefly George Soros) are only using the hack allegation against Russia as a smokescreen to get back at Russia for their positive intervention in Syria, which has brought about a peace initiative that has been adopted by a UN resolution just two days ago. The gay arse sissy Barack Hussein Obama who has politicized the Intel agencies in the US only used leftwing libartard leaning agents to produce that empty report that alleged Russia was responsible for the hacked emails. You are so brainwashed by CNN and other MSM lies you cant differentiate between day and night! The stolen emails from John Podesta and the DNC was an insider job by both an assassinated DNC staff who was sympathetic to Bernie Sanders Presidential campaign and some NSA agents who did not want to see and extremely careless crooked hillary clinton become the President of the United States after her very corrupt and fraudulent stint as Secretary of State, where she exposed America's Intel agents to danger by keeping a private server in her basement, which was definitely against the oaths she swore when she took office. I can bet you the truth will come out when the DON is inaugurated in 19 days' time. If you know anything about Computer Security, you will know that no hacker will leave true traces to his location before and after carrying out a hack, instead they will leave misleading traces; meaning that I can be carrying out an hack from the UK but I will program my IP to be located from Afghanistan. The US are masters at hacking other nations and influencing elections in mostly developing nations. This same Obambiala covertly sent his slowpoke 2008 campaign adviser, David Axelrod to Nigeria to work for Buhari's election against Jonathan in 2015. Did Jonathan raise dust concerning that external influence? No. David Axelrod and others were also dispatched to Israel with millions of Dollars to help the lefties party there to defeat Bibi Natanyahu in Israel but they got a beating from Bibi because Bibi is an Alpha-male unlike the slowpoke Jonathan that allowed the external rape to succeed. Obama and his hoard of zombified libartards are better described as hypocrites to the supremum and infinum of infinite real numbers, who cannot take what they dish out to others. Obama is the greatest divider that ever mounted the seat of the Presidency in the US. So much for voting in a black man twice thinking it will foster unity, now he is leaving the nation more divided than he met it! They play the race, feminist, religious card in campaigns against their opponents when they are losing an argument, whereas their hearts are filled with so much hate!! By January 21, 2017, Obummer, who spent $96milion over the past 8years on vacations for himself and his tranny wife 'Michael' and their 'adopted' daughters with his 'na me be this?' mother-in-law, will take the lead as the worst president the US has ever had!! What a disgrace to the black race, a suckPuppet with a fake/forged US birth certificate, a snowflake whose mission was to weaken the status of the United States and Israel in the eyes of their enemies, an orangutan masquerading as a champion of the common man, a radical Islamist who covertly sponsors ISIS. The lake of fire is reserved for this man and his fellow reprobates who have elevated abomination to the highest levels in western societies calling good evil and evil good.
i couldn't even read what you wrote.
Ha! Why will you waste your strength for an illetrate?
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by GaggleNSwallow: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:
Pained nnamdi kanu zombie. grin
All your posts are always about Nnamdi even when the topics have nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2017
funkyibodude:
Obama is just frustrated grin
and confused
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by obailala(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2017
So these babies aren't yet tired of wailing about this their election loss from over 1.5 years ago?.. They keep refreshing their malice with everyone that didn't support their candidate GEJ during the last election, and any of such person who suffers any setback, they begin to rejoice about how God is fighting their battle against their imaginary enemies. It must really suck to be a wailer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by godunia(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Which karma?

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by kabrud: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2017
FFK, keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Ebulonse(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:
Blabbermouth cvnt and ipob zombies hero ha spoken.

If he had any bit of sense in him, he's understand that is an "allegation" he just made, one he cannot substantiate if the Russians ask him to do so. But trust the ipob zombies, as foolish as they are, all that doesnt matter to them as long as the statement is coming from their slave master ffk. grin

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Saintp(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:

If he had any bit of sense in him, he's understand that is an "allegation" he just made, one he cannot substantiate if the Russians ask him to do so. But trust the ipob zombies, as foolish as they are, all that doesnt matter to them as long as the statement is coming from their slave master ffk. grin

Hahaha. So we now have iPod zombies and Buhari zombies? Una no go kill me for this country. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Daplux4:
Obama thinks he is God, he went to war in Iraq and Syria without any good reasons he killed innocent civilians and also send his campaign manager to opposition party in Nigeria then to strategize how to manipulate Nigerian election to Favour buhari now God in his infinite power returned it to him
law of karma
do unto people that u may wish them do to u
Have you ever heard any name called president bush before? Bush lead the war on iraq not Obama. Now I know why the call some people zombie here on nairaland. You are daft

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Ebulonse(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:

bia dz man

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by BabaO2: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
Lunatic FFK should be sued for plagiarism, he never new this statement before now until Obama has used the statement weeks ago, olodo oshi forming...

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by fergie001: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:

This is a new year,help.yourself.....stop this,Happy New Year
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by mrlua: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
whether karma or not, I never wanted the Democrats to continue with their evil.
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Appleyard(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2017
softMarket:

Oga what are u talking?

Are u from US or Russia?
Obama has already taken actions against russia and u are saying that russia didn't influence US election.

How did Russia influenced the US election and made Donald Trump to win, when Kilery Clinton actually won the popular votes with well over 2million votes? Answer that.....
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by IslamicRebel: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Hmmm ..... With the country on its knees in 2008 President Obama delivered:

- Unemployment Rate below 6%

- Housing market back from the dead

- Stock market rocking

- American car industry brought back from the gates of hell

- Two wars ended

- Osama Bin Laden taken down not with an entire army - but with a team of 12 navy seals - Israeli style, clinical.

- American Economy rocking unlike the rest of the G8 (Canada is not doing too bad smiley)

Do I need to go on ...?

Healthcare for all who need it like other wealthy nations ...; finally..., after 50 years.

Yes ...!! For me, he is the best President since Lincoln.

I get it ... for some folks he's Black so these amazing unbelievable achievements don't really mean much...Paul Alfred.

Zombie.
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by IslamicRebel: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2017
BabaO2:
Lunatic FFK should be sued for plagiarism, he never new this statement before now until Obama has used the statement weeks ago, olodo oshi forming...

Afonja.
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Ijaya123: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Thisis2raw:
can't even wait for that. The wait is killing me

I hope the wait speed up the kill.
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by kstix(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Daplux4:
Obama thinks he is God, he went to war in Iraq and Syria without any good reasons he killed innocent civilians and also send his campaign manager to opposition party in Nigeria then to strategize how to manipulate Nigerian election to Favour buhari now God in his infinite power returned it to him
law of karma
Really? Obama that advocated for the withdrawal of troops from the middle east? You've been fed the wrong info bro. You just accused him of what is in the tenets of a republican. Democrats dont operate that way. George bush started a war, Obama put an end to it. Sometimes if u dont get the right information, u will be misinformed.

4 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by kstix(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
Have you ever heard any name called president bush before? Bush lead the war on iraq not Obama. Now I know why the call some people zombie here on nairaland. You are daft
Exactly
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Ebulonse(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2017
obailala:
So these babies aren't yet tired of wailing about this their election loss from over 1.5 years ago?.. They keep refreshing their malice with everyone that didn't support their candidate GEJ during the last election, and any of such person who suffers any setback, they begin to rejoice about how God is fighting their battle against their imaginary enemies. It must really suck to be a wailer.
tell me the last time u were proud to be a Nigerian since ur Buhari became president

2 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by refreshrate: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
softMarket:

Oga what are u talking?

Are u from US or Russia?
Obama has already taken actions against russia and u are saying that russia didn't influence US election.

Bros Pls it's too early in the year to be allowing nonentities to be getting to you. When you see mumus like this just ignore them and pass.
Pls
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Bigii(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2017
Gunnaz007:

Such a zombie... So you actually believe the lies planted by the libtards of America and the extreme leftwing ideologues of the Democratic party that Russia was responsible for hacking John Podesta's emails and the DNC emails kiss Obama the suck puppet and his neocon puppet masters (chiefly George Soros) are only using the hack allegation against Russia as a smokescreen to get back at Russia for their positive intervention in Syria, which has brought about a peace initiative that has been adopted by a UN resolution just two days ago. The gay arse sissy Barack Hussein Obama who has politicized the Intel agencies in the US only used leftwing libartard leaning agents to produce that empty report that alleged Russia was responsible for the hacked emails. You are so brainwashed by CNN and other MSM lies you cant differentiate between day and night! The stolen emails from John Podesta and the DNC was an insider job by both an assassinated DNC staff who was sympathetic to Bernie Sanders Presidential campaign and some NSA agents who did not want to see and extremely careless crooked hillary clinton become the President of the United States after her very corrupt and fraudulent stint as Secretary of State, where she exposed America's Intel agents to danger by keeping a private server in her basement, which was definitely against the oaths she swore when she took office. I can bet you the truth will come out when the DON is inaugurated in 19 days' time. If you know anything about Computer Security, you will know that no hacker will leave true traces to his location before and after carrying out a hack, instead they will leave misleading traces; meaning that I can be carrying out an hack from the UK but I will program my IP to be located from Afghanistan. The US are masters at hacking other nations and influencing elections in mostly developing nations. This same Obambiala covertly sent his slowpoke 2008 campaign adviser, David Axelrod to Nigeria to work for Buhari's election against Jonathan in 2015. Did Jonathan raise dust concerning that external influence? No. David Axelrod and others were also dispatched to Israel with millions of Dollars to help the lefties party there to defeat Bibi Natanyahu in Israel but they got a beating from Bibi because Bibi is an Alpha-male unlike the slowpoke Jonathan that allowed the external rape to succeed. Obama and his hoard of zombified libartards are better described as hypocrites to the supremum and infinum of infinite real numbers, who cannot take what they dish out to others. Obama is the greatest divider that ever mounted the seat of the Presidency in the US. So much for voting in a black man twice thinking it will foster unity, now he is leaving the nation more divided than he met it! They play the race, feminist, religious card in campaigns against their opponents when they are losing an argument, whereas their hearts are filled with so much hate!! By January 21, 2017, Obummer, who spent $96milion over the past 8years on vacations for himself and his tranny wife 'Michael' and their 'adopted' daughters with his 'na me be this?' mother-in-law, will take the lead as the worst president the US has ever had!! What a disgrace to the black race, a suckPuppet with a fake/forged US birth certificate, a snowflake whose mission was to weaken the status of the United States and Israel in the eyes of their enemies, an orangutan masquerading as a champion of the common man, a radical Islamist who covertly sponsors ISIS. The lake of fire is reserved for this man and his fellow reprobates who have elevated abomination to the highest levels in western societies calling good evil and evil good.
Oboi! See vexination! Huh! This one strong oh. undecided

Somebody help with dat meme ''people wey give fvck dem follow dat way''

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by 0b10010011: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Kayode is mentally deteriorating! He is beginning to lose his sense of comprehension, assimilation and comparison.

There re strong chances he might hit the market anytime soon coupled with his gradual weight loss.

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by AntiWailer: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Daplux4:
law of karma

Lol.

And 28 ignorant losers clicked like on this useless lie.

How did Obama go to war in Iraq and Syria ?

I think I have to add "not engaging eediots and daft people in any meaningful argument" as part of my new year resolution .

If you want to take sides, I have no issue but writing rubbish borne out of ignorance is quite annoying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by AntiWailer: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2017
kstix:

Really? Obama that advocated for the withdrawal of troops from the middle east? You've been fed the wrong info bro. You just accused him of what is in the tenets of a republican. Democrats dont operate that way. George bush started a war, Obama put an end to it. Sometimes if u dont get the right information, u will be misinformed.

Dnt mind them

That is why it is a waste of time to argue with some people.

How do you argue the use of hands with somebody that can not differentiate his right from is left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by kstix(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2017
OLADD:
FFK was right on this. Hilary's loss was more or less a partly divine punishment for the negative roles she and Obama played in Nigeria's 2015 elections. I have a feeling that Trump's government would reveal many things concerning Boko haram and Chibok conspiracies.
U must be deluded if u think so. If any one knows how to meddle in the affairs of other countries for the interest of theirs, its the republicans. Go and check their negative influence on other countries right from the iraq war led by George bush jr, down the republican presidents in history. U will see the same pattern. Even trump in an interview in 2002 said he would gladly support the invasion of iraq. Same person that has said Nigeria needs to be recolonized. Get ur facts right

2 Likes

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by duni04(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2017
If this bastard son of a ho truly believes in Karma, then he should know that Karma is coming very hard for him for stealing money that could have been used to build hospitals and roads and housing for the poor. The same karma will hunt him down and deal with him.

1 Like

Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by habsydiamond(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
FFK is it ur Karma? Karma is just like the rain which can fall on anybody no matter the status. Oga FFK shebi karma sef don hook u b4.
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by kstix(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
AntiWailer:

Dnt mind them

That is why it is a waste of time to argue with some people.

How do you argue the use of hands with somebody that can not differentiate his right from is left.
I tire o my brother
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by Daniyomex(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Daplux4:
law of karma
The golden rule
Re: "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode by uniklinkum(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2017
idupaul:

I don't care about your liberal planted article , I absolutely believe that Trump has a genius level IQ and will never stop believing that ...By his second term you will all be put to shame because mark my words he will be the best American president since FDR nothing like you evil and blood thirsty covert Islamist called Obama

You are a m0ron, so you believe the same drumpf in those debates, and who also Twitter like a dyslexic child is a genius?? In saner climes foools like you are exchange for loaf of bread.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.