Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! (1394 Views)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Sister Married An Impotent Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 02, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Op

Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by maxti: 2:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Please kindly state her location. Let's start the referral from there.
Meanwhile, try as much as possible to keep her in close range.

Don't forget to always let her know how much you care for her and the bright and beautiful life ahead
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 02, 2017
maxti:
Please kindly state her location. Let's start the referral from there.
Meanwhile, try as much as possible to keep her in close range.

Don't forget to always let her know how much you care for her and the bright and beautiful life ahead

thank you, I am doing all the best I can but I am confused as to whats action to take. I need professional advice. the perpetrators shouldnt go scott free to continue doing this to other girl child.

ps: she stays in Enugu
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 02, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Op

I need advice please, this is very serious... No jokes
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by bukatyne(f): 2:25am On Jan 02, 2017
@OP:

Got this online:

Women Aid Collective is in partnership with Enugu Govt. to help rape victims.

http://wacolnigeria.org/wacol/
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by sunvick(m): 6:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Uncles and cousins- which means not one ohh, and it might have occurred couple of times.
Trade carefully with the perpetrators as you do not have any evidence for now prosecute them and give them no reason to be suspect what you are planning.
Like the poster above suggested, get her a professional help 1st and they might perhaps provide you with professional advice on how to take up the matter.
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nutase: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2017
cry
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2017
bukatyne:
@OP:

Got this online:

Women Aid Collective is in partnership with Enugu Govt. to help rape victims.

http://wacolnigeria.org/wacol/
thanks, appreciate your contribution
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2017
sunvick:
Uncles and cousins- which means not one ohh, and it might have occurred couple of times.
Trade carefully with the perpetrators as you do not have any evidence for now prosecute them and give them no reason to be suspect what you are planning.
Like the poster above suggested, get her a professional help 1st and they might perhaps provide you with professional advice on how to take up the matter.

thanks... my priority is to see she is saved cause pshycologically, her head is messed up right now and she acting crazy... she needs rehabilitation
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2017
jerry0123:

thanks... my priority is to see she is saved cause pshycologically, her head is messed up right now and she acting crazy... she needs rehabilitation

Its well.

Please tell her that there is more to live for than dying now.

I see a great woman in the making but you have to make her understand that we all need her to support her. Tell her to be strong and never give up.

She has a great destiny and that's what the enemy wants to destroy.

Will always pray for and will give you some contacts f organizations that will help.
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

Its well.

Please tell her that there is more to live for than dying now.

I see a great woman in the making but you have to make her understand that we all need her to support her. Tell her to be strong and never give up.

She has a great destiny and that's what the enemy wants to destroy.

Will always pray for and will give you some contacts f organizations that will help.

thank you, please do so
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by maxti: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2017
jerry0123:

thank you, I am doing all the best I can but I am confused as to whats action to take. I need professional advice. the perpetrators shouldnt go scott free to continue doing this to other girl child.

ps: she stays in Enugu

OK. I would get back to you. Let me make contact. What's her age pls?
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2017
jerry0123:
thanks, appreciate your contribution

You are welcome

Wish her cleansing & healing of the soul.
Re: My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2017
maxti:

OK. I would get back to you. Let me make contact. What's her age pls?

she is 21

(1) (Reply)

Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) / What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum / Lovely And Stunning Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.