Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) (1392 Views)

Francis Ochoja: Man Declared Missing In Delta State (Photos) / Missing Abuja Ladies Spotted With SARS Officials - IG User / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) by sugarbelly4: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Remember this thread yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/3597439/two-ladies-declared-missing-abuja, of 2 beautiful ladies declared missing in Abuja?

The new update is that, a man who went out with them too, has been declared missing too. According to latest update by Asoebiguru Fabrics, Damilola Oribuyaku was reportedly last seen at Coldstone Wuse 2 with the two missing girls, Veronica Otogo and Bisola Mohammed. His car was later found opposite the creamery with the window broken.

Veronica and Bisola haven't been seen since they left to get birthday cake from Chloe's Cupcakes. Their phones are all switched off. If anyone has seen or heard anything, please call 08066843789 or 07061813187.

See the image below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-O0549h6RMic/WI236uFUXbI/AAAAAAAAMXc/ffVBJ7y8_fY90YkdL-5MzrQrgFTFtLpvwCLcB/s400/bro.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/photo-man-declared-missing-reportedly.html

lalasticlala
Re: Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) by sugarbelly4: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2017
too bad
Re: Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Buhari........ anywhere you are God would..........................

Someone should complete it for me
Re: Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2017
I pray nothing bad happens to them

1 Like

Re: Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) by axeman2(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2017
The guy is not missing instead he is still enjoying his birthday cake.
Re: Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
May they be found, alive !
Re: Man Declared Missing Reportedly Last Seen With The Missing Abuja Ladies (photo) by modelsms(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
sugarbelly4:
too bad
they hid him there

(1) (Reply)

To My Dad: I've Forgiven You. / My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts / How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.