Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,007 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77823 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cerowo(f): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2017
Mine is, guys with gap-tooth, lovely dimples nd contagious smile or laughter kiss smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Buttersss(f): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2017
I luh guys that wear strong perfume

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by shomutuski(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2017
MarieSucre:
Height - Short guys are a no-no

Intelligence - Pls be able to hold a conversation with me. Be well versed in the world around you, not just your job or football.

Hygiene - that wearing one boxers for four days no go work o.

Eyebrows - pls have thick eyebrows. Plsss. I love eyebrows so much.

That's it.

Height: Checked
Hygiene: checked
Intelligence: Checked
Eyebrows: Super Checked!!!!

*in Mr ibu's voice* babe abeg just give me a chance. Ke kwanu

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2017
What attracts me is a Nigerian guy with a Latino look , thick eyebrows ,blessed with an intelligent mind...and good communication skills with pastor Chris voice ..lol.. cheesy
One guy here in nairaland has such looks ,voice and skill to interact for hours and I hardly get bored cheesy

His name starts with Y........ cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kheengjay(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Tell me first to see if it's worth exposing my assets grin
naija baes hustling guys since 100 B.c lol
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Kingbuhari(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Their fat ass and big bosom, I'm obsessed with thick girls... thick girls are yummy and delicious... I stand with thick girls... because real men eat fresh not bones.... abeg standing ovation for thick girls in the house unah rock joor

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by don4real18(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2017
realjane:
A shirt buttoned all the way up to the neck. And jeans worn with a belt. And messy hair. cheesy
Look no further sweetheart, I will be thy Romeo
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Animaxwell(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2017
I like them that are like matter; have weight and occupy space (Miss fatibombo) , tall, fair, has ringworm all over her body including her face, stretch marks must be in abundance and above all she must be endowed with body and mouth odour... ;DI like them that are like matter; have weight and occupy space (Miss fatibombo) , tall, fair, has ringworm all over her body including her face, stretch marks must be in abundance and above all she must be endowed with body and mouth odour...
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
His laughter... I love sophisticated, contagious laughter!

"Laughter may be the shortest distance between two brains, an unstoppable infectious spread that builds an instant social bond" - Daniel Goleman
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mikejegede(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
low hair cut,a beautiful voice and smile,and them bubies that would make you think for days.... kiss..
but that smile...ooowe...
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by toprealman: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
firstking01:
The natural smell of her hair.
Oga I get shampoo for packing shop.....how many do you want?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
kheengjay:

naija baes hustling guys since 100 B.c lol

Smh so close yet so far.. undecided
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by press005: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
It all depends, relying on natures gift b4 u get turned on is risky because someday u will get used to dat. So create wat turns u on.

As for me, Insisting she will finish d food i served her as she beg wth some quantities in her mouth turns me on.

Looking for her trouble until she sheds tears turns me on.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Tstone1(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmmm..weird things that attracts..

When I see a lady with a black bra...chai! May the Lord have mercy grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2017
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread
Chai!
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kheengjay(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=AngelSweetLips post=52489283]
Smh so close yet so far.. undecided

officially lost
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Enyimbamercedes: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Finger and toe nails painted in black nail polish...and nice feet. So i see a girl and the first thing i look at are her feet.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ademat7(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2017
We should be friends then..I have host of female Friends that can be my witness
Quintessential1:
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2017
1bkaye:
Natural bags under their eyes, I can't even explain it lol
Interesting.People always ask me if I didn't sleep well.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cybriz82(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2017
konjishild:
big yellow thighs n fat ass,I will humbly put myself in friend zone grin

my nigga my nigga chop knocker....
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

I need to keep some distance between us.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Glo4issy(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2017
A nice smile and a neatly shaved beards grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by 1freshdude: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2017
NkayTiana:
The eyes..... just have cute eyes,kinda big like yemi blaq or olamide's eyes.... Omo ama trip,then be dark,tall with baritone voice wow

Teeeyana says so!!!

I easily match your descriptions, except for the fact that am fair.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by cybriz82(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2017
fineboynl:
I don't like girls with big fat hands. that hand thing and yam legs na turn off. I dont mind big lap but from knee downward must be trimmed down like pencil leg.

big ass my most weak point. followed by nice boobs and good face. but she must know how to dress good. if girl nor de dress wear and neat I cannot carry her out. na for room she go go de wait for me.

e get one big ass girl when de near where I de go play bet9ja . that ass is extremely large on a pencil hip kind of legs. and big boobs as well. God over bless some girls sha.

wetin u dey wait sheybi sand sand full una house? tek sand mek u create ur own type of woman nau.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2017
MarieSucre:
Height - Short guys are a no-no

Intelligence - Pls be able to hold a conversation with me. Be well versed in the world around you, not just your job or football.

Hygiene - that wearing one boxers for four days no go work o.

Eyebrows - pls have thick eyebrows. Plsss. I love eyebrows so much.

That's it.

You too! I need to relocate to the amazon ASAP.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Pointy ears.
small,plumpy hands and red,bloodshot eyes.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
xty50:
Well mine was cause he looks like a GIRL lolz
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
1bkaye:
Natural bags under their eyes, I can't even explain it lol

I'm feeling like Brad Pitt right now.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Guys with hazel eyes wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ademat7(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Gap tooth and a sense of humour with intelligence then I'm officially blind
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kwakwakwa(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Walahi !

Me i lak am por kato nunu

grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

Like "huhuhuhuhaha!!!", followed by lightning strikes, thunder and sudden darkness?

Raine80 , what's yours? cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.