Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77719 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by dyangprof(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
mine is dat thing.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kelzgie: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

Yu and yur friend are confused...#go see a nurse...b like say yur brain dey pain u
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fernandoc(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

Check out my eye brows! Lol
I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MajesticD(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Guys with full eyebrows? That's my biggest physical asset. U sure gonna love me...hehehe
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Kingbuhari(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
1freshdude:

Thick girls are not bad for one night stand but if nah marry or to friend, its a long thing. Omo if you see the kinda girls around here ehn...omo you go think say nah magazine you dey read. Slim girls with round butts rock I beg.
slim girls don't have butt.... real men eat fresh not bones....

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
ollah1:

Ymodulus is that u

Who is ymodulus undecided

Not him! sad
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ademat7(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Check my signature mk we gist
Quintessential1:

Lol.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by saccie1162: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
composure and smile...
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Weird attraction...a like a guy with bow legs embarassed sigh
And I like real skinny looking guys.
Ok, I am weird cry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by newyorks(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
back side nd manner
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
toby2:
Aside the regular thang u all know
Finger nails: am a nail tech guy, so I love white/pinkish nails, long and clean.
Hair: I love long hair, black or blond(goldish) and I like ladies with some strands of grey/silver hair... Then I like baby hair on a fair lady especially the one at the napbme of the neck.... Hmmm so evil...
Legs: straight and long, or a lil bow, its jus crazy...

Now the op jus brought out my lil fetish.
#capish
cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bashnigga(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hair fragrance & natural body scent grin grin....some girls' natural scent is more seductive than perfume
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by holysina(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Clean armpit, that's the first thing I want to notice else that conversation will never go where it was intended to
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Setaje(f): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Big lips and full hair line.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
DavidEsq:
What really attracts me is her feet and her hands. There is nothing as cute as neat feet and hands. Well manicured and pedicured cheesy. It goes a long way to telling her neatness and pls I'm not necessarily talking about cortexed finger and toe nails, cos I can tell between freshly done nails and neat ones. Even without polish, neat toe and finger nails are just supercilious. No matter how long ago she polished her nails, if she keeps dem neat, they are always ecstatically beautiful.
shocked
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by toby2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
cheesy
pwetty damsel u are, that i must confess... U and I can mingle, cuddled up under the blanket of love... What u say beauty?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Dexema(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Ok, I am weird cry
No u not, u just different. #teamslimguys

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Setaje:
i like em boys with full lips 2 but that not weird.
The hairline thing kinda is doh cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
toby2:

pwetty damsel u are, that i must confess...
U and I can mingle, cuddled up under the blanket of love...
What u say beauty?
thank u for the compliment....but no tongue
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Ok, I am weird cry
Lucky you. I have got someone for you. Bow legs and skinny
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by zicoraads: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Setaje:
I have big lipz grin kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bashnigga(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
cerowo:
Mine is, guys with gap-tooth, lovely dimples nd contagious smile or laughter kiss smiley kiss
Well, U just found him smiley wink
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by apholaryn: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:

u go like me be that.. I find ladies who find guys with full eyebrows attractive. *grins*
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Melian(f): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Full front hair. Witty humor like that...

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
zicoraads:

I'm good at all of the above grin
Lol.
Evidence?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eye lashes.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by freddievip(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Very neat in nature, and smells good off clothes
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance
#walks out of thread
lol cm bk n finish ur confession bro
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by brimoknight(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
1.Her Natural dark-long hair ! 2.Cup sized boobs 3.Pottable ass
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Kingbuhari(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
1freshdude:

Thick girls are not bad for one night stand but if nah marry or to friend, its a long thing. Omo if you see the kinda girls around here ehn...omo you go think say nah magazine you dey read. Slim girls with round butts rock I beg.
do u knw that thick and fat girls are naturally kindhearted they are always not full if themselves likewise slim girls that are full of themselves
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by iambijo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
OBTSubtle:

A bubbly ass?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by uzoexcel(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
This won't count as weird.....
I like me someone who's not intellectually lazy.... who seeks to know things and likes to do independent research...who seeks to improve on her current knowledge base...who keeps an open mind...someone who reads books;novels and all..
This r the first features that attract me to a lady... every other thing is an added bonus

Back to weird...GOOD SWEET SMELLING HAIR is a fetish cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / How Much For A Night In This Hotel Guess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.