Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,114 members, 7,916,257 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa (31463 Views)

Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) / Gunshots As Soldiers Go On Rampage In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
The soldiers these days are wailing too much. Isn't your job to die for one Nigeria? You sign up for it so stop the complaints for what you volunteered for. Its getting ridiculous.
so they sign to die of hunger abi guy go borrow sense abeg or keep shut

2 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Mayflowa(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
The soldiers these days are wailing too much. Isn't your job to die for one Nigeria? You sign up for it so stop the complaints for what you volunteered for. Its getting ridiculous.

You should be ashamed for this statement. These guys are heroes. You think this is a job? This is service and we all should support them and their families just as every nation supports their military.

1 Like

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by idupaul: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

Will you shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say ..the duty of the Army is to protect and not starve to death you urchin

1 Like

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

No your Nigerian army are worse than the devil. They shoot at peaceful protesters singing and marching. But complain when they are sent to do what real armies are supposed to do.

All because u want biafra, u lost your common sense. Smh

2 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by rottenegg: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
WTF
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Brucemark: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
May God help us
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Mayflowa(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
darknetcom:

he is right...

you try something like this in the russian army,you will just disappear in gulack....

but its good to listen to them...

Russian army will deny their military of supplies? Ordinary food and water? These are the most basic thing to ask for!

1 Like

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by fkdmods: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

You guys are phucking mo.rons in Nigeria. They signed up to die for their country and not for their country to kill them. How do you fight for your country when you are not provided the equipment to physically, mentally and psychologically do so? People like you are the reason the country will never change. Smh.
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by idupaul: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
darknetcom:

he is right...

you try something like this in the russian army,you will just disappear in gulack....

but its good to listen to them...

They don't starve Russian soldiers
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Fremancipation: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:

All because u want biafra, u lost your common sense. Smh

No you devil lost your common sense by supporting those who shoot at unarmed peaceful protesters and bury them in shallow grave. Armies are meant for battle fields not in the streets shooting at unarmed civilians.

7 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Fremancipation: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

You guys are phucking mo.rons in Nigeria. They signed up to die for their country and not for their country to kill them. How do you fight for your country when you are not provided the equipment to physically, mentally and psychologically do so? People like you are the reason the country will never change. Smh.

Where they born yesterday, haven't they lived in Nigeria long enough to see how disgusting Nigerian government treats its soldiers and veterans? Yet they decided to sign up.

4 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Seun4FastLoans(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nawa Ooo
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by emmanuel2015: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Vikingz in camo that what I see as nigerian soldiers, very wicked n heartless for no reason, if u understand like

4 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by fkdmods: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

Where they born yesterday, haven't they lived in Nigeria long enough to see how disgusting Nigerian government treats its soldiers and veterans? Yet they decided to sign up.

So, by your logic, since we know that no one like to suffer then nobody should sign up for the army in Nigeria. My question to you is this; if they don't who would have protected your cowardly asss from BH? You? I doubt it. People have hopes and dreams for the same reason the soldiers signed up for service. That one day it would be better. Based on your thought process, you would rather lie down in life and die slowly. What a damn shame

3 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by JOMAX: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
MARKone:
Wetin dem wan chop before confrontation, Fufu and Egusi soup?, sleep go catch them for battle ground na, indomie 4 early morning paro dey ok, chop fufu, how u go run from boko haram.
FUNNY BUT NOT PLEASANT
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Fremancipation: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

So, by your logic, since we know that no one like to suffer then nobody should sign up for the army in Nigeria. My question to you is this; if they don't who would have protected your cowardly asss from BH? You? I doubt it. People have hopes and dreams for the same reason the soldiers signed up for service. That one day it would be better. Based on your thought process, you would rather lie down in life and die slowly. What a damn shame

LOL...protect me from boko haram? The question you should be asking is who created boko haram? Was it not he same coward army under Yaradua administration that slaughtered their original leader which in turn turned boko haram into a violent Islamic group?

3 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by fkdmods: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

LOL...protect me from boko haram? The question you should be asking is who created boko haram? Was it not he same coward army under Yaradua administration that slaughtered their original leader which in turn turned boko haram into a violent Islamic group?

Bros, i am not your usual Nairalander who you can distract from the main talking point by jumping from pillar to post. You said they should suffer by the hands of the government since they signed up for it. Defend that. We can talk about Yaradua on another thread. And yes; protect you from BH. How would you accomplish that with no soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by daneni1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
melodyogonna:
me self no understand oo, did not swear to die for nigeria??

To die a honourable death instead of dying like chickens
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mayflowa:

You should be ashamed for this statement. These guys are heroes. You think this is a job? This is service and we all should support them and their families just as every nation supports their military.

It's a job bro, nothing more...nothing less...

I cannot support murderous soldiers who don't bat an eyelid before opening fire on unarmed civilians bro...

They can all die for all I care!

2 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

Typical flat-headed akpu-eating biafra agitator. . . No matter how u try to talk trash, the men are doing a gallant job cowards like you can only run away from.

1 Like

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
How I wish buhari can see this cry

And politheifcians are looting millions angry
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Eddie4all: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
the way some ppl THINK baffles the HELL out of me........ so sad undecided
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Spidermon: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
2 indomie packs daily in the warfront?? And i am sure it isnt hungryman or even the belleful pack sizes.

Haa!!
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Fremancipation: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
blackberlin:

Typical flat-headed akpu-eating biafra agitator. . . No matter how u try to talk trash, the men are doing a gallant job cowards like you can only run away from.

Do you know how many Nigerian families are in pain because a member was shot at army checkpoint for refusing to give bribe. I pray the Nigerian army show you and your family the same love.

4 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

No you devil lost your common sense by supporting those who shoot at unarmed peaceful protesters and bury them in shallow grave. Armies are meant for battle fields not in the streets shooting at unarmed civilians.

My guy I feel you...

I don't pity our soldiers anymore, not after their cowardly show of shame and barbarism in shooting and killing thousands of unarmed protesters in 2016 alone.

3 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

Do you know how many Nigerian families are in pain because a member was shot at army checkpoint for refusing to give bribe. I pray the Nigerian army show you and your family the same love.

There are good and bad people in all formations of life. I have been robbed by men of the Nigerian police before, does that make them all bad? You're a fool for not using your initiative. You claim to be educated but you can't discern the way the world works. Even in the US with all their advanced system, cops still abuse their rights, soldiers still rape.

Shut the hell up and stop showing us your a$$.

1 Like

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Fremancipation: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

Bros, i am not your usual Nairalander who you can distract from the main talking point by jumping from pillar to post. You said they should suffer by the hands of the government since they signed up for it. Defend that. We can talk about Yaradua on another thread. And yes; protect you from BH. How would you accomplish that with no soldiers?

I don't need protection from them. I am more likely to die from them than from boko haram. Just give me a gun and I will take care of business. Simple

2 Likes

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by DozieInc(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
You sent men to the war front without proper food ration, the commander should be lucky he wasn't shot.
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by ehissi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is foolishness............. angry

That's what happens when appointment is based on "My brother, my Sister"....... undecided

Scarcity is not a new phenomenon in warfare, what is new - most especially now in this change era here in Nigeria - is when personnel who are required to handle critical appointments and commands in the field are jettisoned in favour of a political alignment, a man who represent your political interests.......and not results.

One of the key requirements for appointments as you progress as officers within the military is charisma and the ability to maintain or boost morale.

World war II stories are replete of episodes where soldiers had to hold grounds and enagage hostiles with little or nothing in terms of equipment.........

It wasn't fear that kept them on the battlefield, but morale.

Mutiny, most of the time is strictly the absence of morale in the face of an order. Where soldiers feel a disconnect between why they are where they are and why they were sent there and have no superior officer who shares their pain or concern.

That why real commissioned officers that know the deal, place themselves in the field where the action is, join them in patrols lead their team when times are low, not only when sit rep of red alert comes in.

A complete sense of abandonment which is very dangerous, because in almost all military in this world, soldiers have strength of numbers compared to commissioned officers.........

Go to NAF base Maiduguri when Group Captain Oyewole Rtd was there and see morale, them no born Boko Haram to try that place when he was in charge. Many never really like the man, but nobody can argue with results, to the extent that when Maiduguri base was attacked, people were calling him for SIT REP, even though he was retired..

Until the Buraitai and the Sai Baba crew them wake up, Boko Haram abi na "Book-a-ram" is going nowwhere.......

I have to admit, the officer talking to the soldiers there is wise and seems to have understanding but it looks like medicine issued after death.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by fkdmods: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

I don't need protection from them. I am more likely to die from them than from boko haram. Just give me a gun and I will take care of business. Simple

Say's a gun who's probably never held a gun in his life. Ok. Carry on.
Re: "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa by Fremancipation: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

Say's a gun who's probably never held a gun in his life. Ok. Carry on.

I rather die in a gun battle protecting myself than to die in the hands of Nigerian army because of common #20 naira bribe. You think it's a joke until it happens to you or a loved one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate / Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official / Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.